NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

My oldest dragon is my bright pink, Merizka, who grew up on October 23, 2008. She's still special to me. smile.gif

I picked up a pink egg first because I thought I should try to guarantee that at least one of my first four would be a female, and I ended up with three females and a male. My scroll was girl-heavy for a very long time.

My oldest Dragon is DiabolicTyranny.

I got all my eggs from the AP in the beginning and my first time in there I saw a pretty two toned blue egg. I love the color blue so I snatched it up right away. I named him after my one of best friend's name over IM stuff. My best friend is now my boyfriend so this dragon is very special to me. I luv him bunches. ♥

This is my first dragon (stolen on my anniversary, actually! LOL!)

Sikozu named from a character on Farscape. biggrin.gif (I'm a big SciFi nerd!!) laugh.gif

back in 2010 I believe... ironically a black alt, back when they filled the AP and I didn`t know how to play =3

evidently I got lucky biggrin.gif

My first adult dragon was my Chrimos, who is Crimson Flare Pygmi. He is cute and i love his colours ^^

back in 2010 I believe... ironically a black alt, back when they filled the AP and I didn`t know how to play =3

evidently I got lucky biggrin.gif

But mine was a Cb red dorsal? Yup, this little guy. never ever notched the lineage before. ohmy.gif

http://dragcave.net/view/cSZT

Edited by Ashes The Second

I'm not going to post a link, but my first dragon was a purple named Iris Fantasy. smile.gif

Mine was a darling Guardian. ;w; I was so proud.

Before that I had many fails until I quit and rejoined a year or so afterwards. Before then, they weren't even any hatcheries. It was hell even hatching an egg. :c

I actually had 4 dragons grow up on the same date, almost same time I think. They are:

-Norbert IB (Green)

-Naga IB (Gray)

-Prothero 9G (Water)

-Griacule CB (Daydream)

With obviously only the daydream beng a caveborn..