NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

male red balloon misnamed Erytheia Star

I named him before he gendered /facepalm

now that rename is out, I can't rename him because it's sentimental now tongue.gif

my first was a Two-Finned Bluna http://dragcave.net/view/hoUp i think? i dont know for sure maybe but i reamber that was atleast one of mi firsts but i have had like a year break or so and got back on liek i don no maybe 2 months ago...i think so i dont rember and i am way to lazy to look through all my like 240 drags to see which was first xd.png but i thinnk two finned bluna :3

Unobtanium Epigonen, a female Deep Sea. She had a different name once, But I stopped playing for several months and when I got back all of my names were gone ohmy.gif

My first adult is this Ochendrake , first egg I caught, I didn't know that hatcheries existed so he grew on a regular forum laugh.gif took him 9 days to reach adulthood and I was so exited when I saw my first dragon all grown up wub.gif I guess tomorrow is one month since I picked the egg, yeah I'm still a noob rolleyes.gif

My first adult was a female electric named ThunderFang. i was so exited to see my first adult, since my first four eggs had died

Mine is Fluffbelly Thuwed, a Bright-Breasted Wyvern. Its a THUWED. biggrin.gif

Water smile.gif His name is Azureus and I love him! Now that I'm not new anymore, I only want all CBs on my scroll and only 2nd gens if I need them for a lineage so him, and my first 3 I'm never going to get rid of lol

Hedgebush, my green. I didn't really care about breeds or lineages or that stuff back in '08, so...

But my first was ER female vampire, what i catched in AP, it's name is White Chimera..

I think it was a Daydream. But it was long lineage and inbreed and I released it some time ago.

Watermelon Burrower, my mint <3 Now I have a lot of Watermelon-y mints tongue.gif

The good old Bright Pink, Rosiline...I have since changed her name to Elder One Rosiline befitting the status I gave her and my other firsts in the clan. She's got one of my longer progenys too...

Edited by Pinkie

Green Breath, a CB pebble dragon. Didn't care about inbreeding back then and bred her with her son >_< But I'm never going to release her <3

My first ever 3 eggs were a bright pink - Kiki Alla Dalla(my first ever egg, actually <3), a storm named Wannabe-chan and a white named Viktor Hay. (derp names, I know xd.png) I can't remember which one of them grew up first, because they were all in the same batch and all did well.

Froggy Deer Dragon, my Water Walker, I picked her up off the AP (the cave was horribly blocked when I first joined, I didn't see the cave until a week after I joined (I wasn't on much) when I saw it, I was shocked to see three eggs there, and hated that I couldn't see them) she's CB, and I hated it, I liked the other eggs I had because I couldn't look at her parents and see what her parents were and what she'd grow up to be. She was the oldest, I was so happy to have raised a dragon, and now I just love Water Walkers.

My first dragon was a black. I picked him up when blacks were common, actually. They were everywhere in the abandoned page, back before the cave was changed. Crazy lineage though...

My first dragon was this one, Rockline a male Stone Dragon. smile.gif I didn't really know what I was doing, so I just grabbed eggs that sounded interesting.