NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

My first was one called Sora Blazedawn, check my scroll for him.

Amathyll, a female Purple.

I'm not sure if the old thread got deleted, but I can't seem to find it.

Decided to leave this open since your first adult isn't necessarily one of your first 4 eggs (You could have traded your first four, abandoned or they could have died prior to getting a dragon etc).

My first adult was a Red which I named "Puff The Mighty Dragon".

My first adult was Feeron, my black male. I got him from the AP as a hatchling on my first day, and I love him even though he's inbred. ^^

My first was Monk, my pebble. Didn't know what was what back them ( March 2008) and I was hoping for a mint. tongue.gif

My first adult was a male neotropical that I named Last Link in the Chain. Now nearly all my common green-ish dragons come from him and his mates.

My first was a Terrae male named Alanthorna. He is why I love Terraes so much.

My first adult was a cb male white named Messender of Thoth.

I know his name is misspelled. I had it since 2008, so the name just stuck. And I apparently made it into a female in many descriptions xd.png Poor thing has been followed by so many mistakes.

My first adult was a Horse I named Geoffrey. I've since released him, since his lineage was messy. Most of my first dragons have been released, victims of my new found love of even gens and resulting lineage snobbery. tongue.gif

All of my first four grew up at the same time, as I had overloaded them with views and I had gotten them within a minute of each other. They are Osseric(white), Rosales(vine), Vigilar(guardian), and Aurantium(orange).

A daydream female named Sigurn. named after this character: user posted image

and yeah i know the letters are swapped around but thats only because that how i read her name through both games for the longest time until i realized it was different :3

My first adult was a Vine dragon, who's egg I got off the AP. I named her Forest Soul and she will forever be on my scroll. <3

Mine was a Sunsong. smile.gif

Edit: Nevermind, a vine instead.

Edit again: I misread, apparently it looks like mine will be a Coastal Waverunner.

Edited by Jenovieve

Not sure if mine was a Old Pink or a Mint. I had named them, but I went inactive so they lost their names. sad.gif They are now called AFA's Rose and AFA's Linda

Azalfafage, a female Magi ("witch," in the parlance of my records).

She was notorious for refusing mates whenever I went to breed her. But thankfully she's settled down with a nice Black Marrow and adopted his surname, Sangromancer. So now she's Azalfafage Sangromancer.

My first adult was an Earth dragon, my Lorimanth, then a Fog, Dyz Skymaster.

ETA: then an old Pink, Cynar

Edited by oddsoxdi

My first was Zaraya the whiptail. :3 She'll always have her place at the top of my scroll.