NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

My first was a cave-born Canopy named Ateyo. I had this idea for a breeding project, but I found out it was basically a copy (accidental) of someone else's. Upon finding that out, I raised my hatchlings to adults and then released them, unbred.

I feel bad about dropping hatchlings or eggs, but in my head, the adults can fend for themselves just fine so I didn't feel so bad about that.

My first was a cave-born Canopy named Ateyo. I had this idea for a breeding project, but I found out it was basically a copy (accidental) of someone else's. Upon finding that out, I raised my hatchlings to adults and then released them, unbred.

I feel bad about dropping hatchlings or eggs, but in my head, the adults can fend for themselves just fine so I didn't feel so bad about that.

you are not alone v.v: i really can't just abandon a dragon if i'm not sure it will be taken. But i do not feel even a bit guilty in releasing adults xd.png

My first was an inbred Albino that I picked up off the AP. I had no idea what I was doing then and what the difference between AP and CB was. I still have that adult Albino and I do love him to bits, despite his lineage. Second dragon was a female 2nd gen red from a friend who was trying to teach me to play. She got me hooked on red dragons and I now have 9.

My first (according to AoND) was Fantalicious, my Magi. Caught her Dec 15th '08 biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM

my first adult dragon was Skyeblu Drakan, a skywing. according to his stats, he was laid as an egg on nov. 24th. i caught him off the AP, and he grew into an adult on dec. 03, 2008. smile.gif

A male paper named Paipel :3 Got him Jan 21st, 2008, hatched Jan. 27th, and he didn't grow up until Feb. 3rd 2008. He had like an hour to live when he grew up. xd.png He holds the record on my scroll for both greatest number of clicks, and lowest number of views. Ahh, life before dragcave hatcheries!

Apparently my oldest dragon is Sarina, which is nice since I adore her. <3

My first adult dragon is Ghafarra D'Orisaar, 2nd gen. vine, which I caught as hatchling in AP.

Edited by Viar

My first dragon was a Skywing I named Micaela, caught her in the AP during the 09 Valentine drop.

My first are-

1. Sandiago, an orchedrake.

2. Flying Stone, a stone dragon.

3. Sparkfoot, an electric dragon.

4. Nikko Flame, an ember dragon.

Look for them, they're my babies!

Royal Inferno, a Spitfire. Last one on my scroll. :3 My second was a stone named Stonereaper.

cluod blazer, a male for >u< also, at basically the same time, i got an adult skywing and purple.

Male paper (back when they still had genders). Grew up on Jul 21, 2008 and is named Lid's Kirigami. smile.gif

Edited by inlaterdays