NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

My first adult dragon was a Water Dragon :3 Though I'd like to give thank to my boyfriend, for if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had any dragons at all happy.gif *starts telling a little side story* When I first started playing DC (back in 2009 I believe?), I never knew of fansites and the eggs I did collect all died. So when I started playing again and got a Water Dragon, he told me about DDF and how to get my eggs to hatch and grow up. happy.gif

(Sorry if I bored any of you with that little tale ^^; )

Mine was a CB gray named Tempest Grey. (Lol great name, right?) He was the first one I could get to grow up. I lost 4 before I figured out what clicksites were.

Mine is a vine called FlyEater of the Jungle.

He hatched on my birthday, too c:

Except I missed that...

Mine was a Magi, and they are still one of my favorite dragons. They are very well-designed overall.

My first adult was Mentha Verdant, the plucky little Mint who envisioned what became known as the Verdant community. He remains at the top of my scroll, greeting all the new arrivals, a gentle caregiver and teacher for all the eggs and hatchlings. Mentha founded both the Mint Garden where all the eggs are carefully tended, and the School for Hatchlings where all the hatchlings receive the best education available to young dragons anywhere. wub.gif

Siril the Loyal {Dark myst pygmy} and Adara the Blunt {Hellfire Wyvern}. Both of whom are going to become stars in a fanfiction I hope to actually get off my butt and write...

Cheetos has writers block. He dislikes writers block >>

Actium, my black dragon. On reflection, I kind of wonder why I grabbed both CB and AP black eggs and chose to abandon the former... tongue.gif

Dream Streak, a male two-headed split, on July 31st 2008. Back then there either were no clicksites or I didn't know of them, but I managed to raise him and a few others by putting them in my signature on several other forums. I can't remember if I had any deaths before him.

Krol-Ogniem

Male hellfire wyvern

He is at the top of my very short scroll

I enjoy the description because i put a lot of time in it so that it would be alright to have him the way i described him.

Sheo, a white.

He was the first dragon I ever caught and the first one to grow up.

Mine was a daydream named Fantazirovata. Daydreams are one of my favorite dragons now :]

She was also the first one I wrote a description for, but it still hasn't been approved. sad.gif

Westwind, a female gray. (After a long hiatus and name loss, her name is now West Wind over Wittenburg.) At the time, for reasons I now cannot recall, I thought grays were really rare, so I was very excited. I still think the (now male) gray sprite is gorgeous.

Niku, my female CB white. <3 At least, she's the one with the farthest date that I can find (Oct. 19th 2008) of growing up. I remember thinking skywings must be rare because they had markings on the egg, haha.

do you remember your Very first dragon, i just got mine and im so excited biggrin.gif i don't even know what kind of dragon it is, if someone can take a look at my scroll let me know.

I think my first dragon was the thunder type. That was in 2008. I don't know if there were any for 2007???? Besides the holly.