NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

My first dragon that grew up was a female CB Spring I named Miyana after a character in a book I had just read back then (May 2009).

Cookies if somebody knows which book tongue.gif. (And I doubt you'll find it on the internet as it was a quite minor character's real name that only got mentioned once xd.png)

Edited for typo.

Edited by timpieh

I had my Black male "Nachtelfirokese" first. I was very suprised, that this name was free as it is from the german WoW-Tv-Spot with Mr. T

"Dies ist mein Nachtelfirokese!" means: "This is my Night Elf Mohawk!" in english.

He was followed by my valentine biggrin.gif

A female vine, Ivy of Eden, who I picked up off the AP and is inbred and ugly lineaged.

I won't let her go, though. ^^

Nothing fancy, just an abandoned male CB Gray I named Arosax Greitelos.

Orange Raikou. A male AP Magi dragon caught by me, raised by me back in September 2008.

Take a look: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kQ3n

Every once in a while, I breed him to Ninja of Midnight, formerly Midnight Ninja. I keep most of the offspring, though.

One of Hope, male Neotropical. I didn't know what a hatchery was, so lucky, lucky me, I managed to pick up an almost grown hatchling in the AP!

(Still don't know how I managed the next few eggs, when I used no hatcheries.)

One of Hope, male Neotropical. I didn't know what a hatchery was, so lucky, lucky me, I managed to pick up an almost grown hatchling in the AP!

(Still don't know how I managed the next few eggs, when I used no hatcheries.)

I never used hatcheries and all my eggs usually grow up the very first time they can ^^

I have them in my signature in a German cummonity, where a lot of users are fans of DC and everywhere You look, You see eggs and hatchlings in an increasing number.

Always when a new meber signes in to the community, they see the eggs, ask "What about those weird eggs and dragons in Your signature?" and as soon as someone tells them, they start playing themselves xd.png

As I froze my first dragon, my first adult is my second dragon, a male Horse Dragon. He is CB although I got him from the AP because the egg looked different from the others, I didn't know what kind of dragon would hatch from it (I only found out about breeds and lineages later, and then it was a bit of a disappointment that he didn't have an interesting long lineage xd.png but I like all my dragons anyway).

Edited by dustpuppy

Legacy of Zara, a CB Waterwalker so named for the friend that ER'd it for me. Considering I knew next to nothing about hatcheries or even anything at all about DC it was a miracle I managed so well. As it was, I only just then decided to put the things in my signature at the last minute soooo....

>.<

Edited by Sinsdaemn

A CB female Black called The Phantom. She's on the very top of my scroll. She's also the only dragon raised without help of any hatcheries.

My first adult dragon was the first egg I caught. Rafikahar, a CB Electric. Luckily, I joined the DC Forum right away and found some nurseries to put my first egss into, so all four of my first eggs survived. smile.gif

Lokkern, gray, Sep 02, 2008. Before that I had many, many eggs, all of which died. He grew up right around the same time as Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, a mint who is referenced in his description. I was online when Lokkern hatched, refreshing every ten seconds because I was ridiculously excited that this one might not die. It was a close call, though. [/unnecessary exposition]

I think it was my Pink, which I grabbed as a hatchling in the AP, named Persephone Brightwing, though her name used to be Bright Dawn before I changed all of my dragons' names. Or it could have been my Sunrise, Horus Brightwing, I don't remember.

Kuchiki, my CB Purple ^^ Second dragon I ever grabbed- my first, a Mint, is frozen.

My first was an Ochredrake stolen on Aug. 02, 2009. (:

I had mine named ages ago but it lost its name and I can't bother to remember what it was now, but my first adult was a white dragon which was years ago.

White dragons are still notably one of my favourite kinds of dragons too, ironically.