Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

TY I'm trying to figure out how to extend it more while keeping it balanced.

THINKING UP SOMETHING COOL TO GET EVERYONE TO SHOW OFF THEIR BEST/FAVORITE LINEAGE(S)...COULD INVOLVE A ....."PRIZE" blink.giftongue.gif !

Rockin' On

PM any interesting ideas you have... biggrin.gif

Maybe you can make a vote of all shown lineages which one is the nicest?

My starter dragon didn't want to produce any egg with the mate I chose for her. But I'll keep trying.

You can ALWAYS ask for another breed of starter dragon...whether your 1st one has offspring or not!! tongue.gif

I suggest that everyboidy try to get as many(or ALL) dragon "starters" that we have available,and then you are able to ask for as many of the same or as many different numbers of all the breeds of starter eggs available...just read the first post again...

PM me personally tpo ask for a particular starter egg,as I have all the pairs,do must get any offspring you want/need! biggrin.gif (Good idead re: lineages..my type of idea also)! cool.gif

RO

Oh, no, thanks. I don't want to have all starter eggs. That's far too much for only 5 eggslots and I would like to do something else in my life but thinking about pixel dragons. I'm sitting at DCs webpage overmuch time already. So I stick to the lineages I like most - and that's already too much, cause I also have to collect all these rare (lol) CBs and all those beautiful lineages you can find in AP.

It's sunday, sun is shining (outside)... do you think I should go out? But I can't take the cave with me ;-{

I really do keep thinking up ideas...just don't get them into action!

Will try to get some pixels to see my visions and then I will have

something to post soon.

edit: blushing, aw shucks, I just got the idea. You and

your dragons are doing all the work.

Edited by grammydragon

MY OWN LINEAGE OF THE MONTH(YEAR), rolleyes.gif ,HAS BEEN A LOT OF CRAZY BREEDING,AND KEEPING IT KINDA QUIET,BUT NOBODY COULD EVER COME close TO THIS THING GRAMBO & iI THOUGHT UP... cool.gifrolleyes.gif !!aS IF THEY WOULD WANT TO!!

BUT...ITS ONE THING,THE MORE IUST DO THE BREEDING,AND EVEN WHEN ITS A DIFFICULT PATTERN,I HAVE MY COL. GRAMBO TO SET ME RIGHT(ahem***).... tongue.gif ....,

BUT THIS LINEAGE IS EVEN GETTING TO BE FUN WITH ALL THE TRIALS/TRIBULATIONS IT HAS....NEVER BEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!

*PONDERING WHAT TO SURPRISE THE COOLEST LINEAGES/UPKEPT OR UPBEAT BREEDS...(????)SO MANY CHOICES,THINGS TO GIVE,BUT SO MANY WAYS TO PICK TO GIVE THEM FOR!! xd.png

RO

Ok my Lets make some magic "blues" project is actually moving forward. I have two new addtions. First is DragonSongs Magical Dreams http://dragcave.net/view/pGkfD

and now her daughter <still in egg but influenced> http://dragcave.net/lineage/97906

Still have a long way to go but at least finally making some progress.

ROFL Ok laughing hysterically here. Her code 97906 is the zip code for<get this> Harper Oregon, my breeding name is DragonSong and "blue" is a type of music. Now THAT is a keeper.

Edited by Kenywi

Anything is possible! tongue.gif But...really,Im hung up on my own lineage(Grambo too)& NEED somebody/something to toss some FUN advice our way...PLEASE!

RO

I geuss Im throwing this one out to YOU GUYS..anything that sounds good for you,will likely be a good starting point to go from....but... sad.gif

If nobody has any imagination(or maybe Halloween is too close)we can put it off....but we will get a lineage DAY of some type set up ASAP!

RO

ah ok.

i been working on some things. not finished yet cuz my last pairings refuse to give me the correct breed though

I'd love to see some ideas for having some action fun days...seems

I keep getting further behind in my plans the faster I try to catch up.

Keny, I like your Blues project, and yes it does seem you have a keeper

with lots going for Harper. Don't know how many people know of

Ben Harper, seems to be more popular in Europe/Australia or just I am

the wrong generation.

Looking forward to seeing future postings of this lineage...

Edited by grammydragon

Many dragons are also magic users, and this is a lineage to commemorate them.

But a huge amount of the breeds you allow have nothing magical about them D:

True,but alot.png DO...and if you just dig a bit....you might be surprise what tose "UNMAGICAL" dragons can do...besides,it is a magical thing to even think of dragons as creatures,& if we ONLY use the very very OB?VIOUS magical breeds...nobody would be happy,the point would be lost...as would lovely lineage.

Please just try & enjoy it...if anything REALLY is bothering you,feel free to write again...but non-magical (have you read wiki?)or imagined the things certain breeds MUST be able to do??Its for your inner self too,but we like to SEE lineages always! tongue.gif

RO

BTW...have you asked to be a member>???If so...forgive my lapse...feel free to PM me personally,or just post in thread

Edited by Rockin' On

I've been caught up with breeding some rough and tumble breeds, but should get started back with these guys.

Moonlit Dream Magic lineage and the much easier to work with ....

Divination lineage.

......I have as much space as TJ will allow us and it's still not enough. rolleyes.gif

Well be waiting with bated breath(at least I know IWILL)!! biggrin.gif

Im getting notes from people that arent members (yet)telling me we dont have many magical dragons...but I OH SO DISAGREE! Dragons are magic by just BEING...and we must allow for some cousins to bring in more prety colors & untainted blood...so use those breeds we allow!! biggrin.gif

Dont worry,just have fun & show off your stuff! tongue.gif

RO

Hi angelicdragonpuppy,

Hope you are going to join us! Some of the dragons may not seem to have

a specific magic property, but are great for non-agressive mates....

Sir Barton, that is beautiful lineage with the touch of Moonstone shades

to give a twinkle!

i started something tonight as a gift to another player...its magi x orange nebula. i hope he likes it. and i hope the nebulae cooperate. so i just have a couple second gens at the moment.

my plans: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=LTBpq

been working on a fog x skywing checker. the gray side is at 4th gen, the skywing side of the 4th gen is what is holding me up. need a 3rd gen fog to go with my 3rd gen thuwed skywing to make a 4th gen mate.

the 4th gen fog: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y0eY5

also been working on a dark myst x crimson flare checker. currently my 3rd gen dark myst and 3rd gen crimson flare are refusing to give me a 4th gen dark myst to make a mate for the 4th gen crimson flare i received and was making this as a mate to her.

4th gen sibling of potential mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/R3QA0

4th gen crimson flare: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OtthQ

and speaking of great non-violent mates, here is my attempt as sort of a checkerboard with the sunsong pair from this lineage, a sunsong pair from grammy, along with some of my own and a bunch of waterhorses that i shared a while back.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tQGSd

Edited by spring_dragon

Wow, spring dragon,

Those are some pretty lineages! And a lot of effort. I have not seen

anyone doing the Dark Myst and Crimson combo and it is very striking

indeed.

And gotta say, I love the Magikal Bella Dragonfire 5EG, what a nice

Let's Make Some Magic lineage to show!