Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

Hi Veetles,

Hope you can get active again. Yep, the dragons lose their names if you

are inactive for just 2 months...a too short time really!

grammy; TWO MONTHS?! That is way too short of a time!!! Man, that is so not fair. :/ Edited by Veetles

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed:Tsunami Wyvern

Owner/Breeder: Tivuli

Name of New Dragon:TBD

Link: Blue N White

This is going to be part a blue and white checkerboard. Whites can be Stripe or White dragons only and always female, and the Blues any "blue" dragon and only Male. smile.gif

I am working on the Mate for this one now. smile.gif TBA soonish ( as long as the Dragons Cooperate LOL)

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: Ridgeback

Owner/Breeder: Veetles/Earlobeness

Name of New Dragon: Majek Nesse

Link: Majek Nesse

I know I said that I wasn't going to join this project yet but I just had to breed these two, it was pretty~

Yay! Congrats for both of you, Veetles and Spring Dragon!

Edited by grammydragon

OMG!! Ive been SOO wierded out of it for the last couple of weeks,I cant even think where to even start to explain!! xd.png

I had a terrible tooth infection RAGING in my mouth,which made my entire head fel stuffed,& I even started to "think" out loud since my head was spinning...it was vry back molar on the top left side...and THEN i actually went "head over heels" down my inside apt. building stairs from the very top at my door to the bottom of 1st landing,where I was "stopped" from rolling by my foreHEAD hitting the wall at botom of that flight...WHEW!,

Yup,your ears CAN & DO literally RING and talk to you in your head in sing-song words when you try to think...OMFG....I had a set of awesome black eyes(STILL have the last of them around both eyes,but NO not like a racoon, but like a bad make-up job that ran from sweat or tears....except that is actually sort of cute,MINE is NOT cute one little bit! huh.gif ? blink.gifblink.gifxd.png !!IT HURT!! alot.png! Okay,so that was MY last couple of weeks & my excuse for not being around....*taking breath..*and that is the story,and Imma sticking to it!(NEVER fall down stairs head first)as it CAN cause some damage...luckily I had no concussion,nor broken bones or even skin.

PLENTY black & blue bruises/contusions all over the place...it was a ...tiring ,confusing week ,but Im SOO glad to see the lovely new eggs ,etc that Veetles & Spring have each brought to the lineage!!

Im working on something myself,but right now am trying to round up our stray members to help get a contest going...hmmm...what sounds like a good prize??BUT, in spite of new releases,etc,I would like everyone to have time to at least check in to see howe many "core" members are still active,& how many folks want to participate in a contest....or one of Q&A stuff where info. matters,lor just like to trust in the luck of the draw!Plrease PM me if you can drop a line...or even post in this thread to sday hi do Ill know you are still around...Thx much,my Birthday is the 30th,so I msay just stay offline,who knowes? I miss you all,please drop in when you can?!?

Ill be gone most of next week. Ill be at SOELive smile.gif Aug 1-4 in Vegas. smile.gif

Got a few things up my sleeves biggrin.gif

I Have a Dragon to Donate!

Breed: white

Owner/Breeder Donating: spring_dragon

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LH5DH ~gone to Tivuli!

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cfSYm ~decided to keep

one of them has the white starter pair in it. the other does not. i wanted to get one of each white and royal blue, but at least they are compatible. please PM me if you would like either of these.

Edited by spring_dragon

Thx for checking in & donating your eggies!!Im much better,Im just trying to "catch UP a bit! cool.gif Ill be dropping back in ASAP to do some work on some new updates(which new draggies are listed in our lineage & such),so if there are any suggestions,or anything that you may need now(new magic "starters" Im here to ask...or just be proud of your eggies that you bred!Thx!

RO

suggestions for new starter pairs:

black, water, dark myst, stripe, purple

Edited by spring_dragon

spring dragon,

we have been "gone fishing", so missed your posting for the wonderful

Royal Blue and White combo lineage. Looks great!

I like your suggestion of the Stripe starter pair for Let's Make Some Magic.

I think the unknown factor in their color breeding makes them "magic"!

I keep hoping some of the new releases will be suitable for a new

starter breed also, just a lot depends on the description of their characteristics.

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FhqAU

this ones parents refuse to give me a royal blue...and my other pairing didn't produce an egg.

Oh so pretty but I have a sibling I think. PM Granny see if she would like it since she mentioned that it was pretty! smile.gif

I really love the white with blue line!!Ive been in a wierd RL situation,but we are here to stay tongue.gif ,& my latest lineage is this(which Grambo has been huge help with!!)& its NOT finished!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FKYnH

Im stuck trying to breed second set!

RO

wow! nice lineage!

RL has honestly sucked for me lately. hope its on the upswing now cuz i just don't feel like me.

Edited by spring_dragon

I Have a New Dragon!

Owner/Breeder: spring_dragon

Name of New Dragon: Magik Switch 4EG

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FhqAU

managed to produce a sibling, she is influenced female, hoping she will gender correctly.

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: royal blue, finally...

Name of New Dragon: Azure Jericho 4EG

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iKXpO

I Have a New Dragon!

Name of New Dragon: Magikal Blimp 4EG (named cuz of her code)

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BLmPP

she and Azure Jericho (he is listed in a previous post) made this royal blue. lineage at 5th gen so done.

Edited by spring_dragon

spring_dragon,

Congrats! Now that is pretty awesome, definitely magical air about it!

yeah i think its kind of cool that starting the 2nd gen starter child, each magikal gen alternates white and royal blue too.

Sorry guys...my computer had NO CONNECTIVITY(issues)& during that time,my RL was/is still in a bit of rolleyes.gif other folks drama-ramas...so,Im BAAACK!

But give me a few to re-orient,biut PM me anytime...Ill be there for eggs,and misc. help!

RO