Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

Its been suggested that a "starter"egg bred from the new Luminas be bred & added to our list of "STARTERS"...please post what you feel about this idea...we may have a poll to find the members feelings...but Im first going to just ASK ...hopefully we'll get some posts.... biggrin.gif !

Hoping to hear from you all...

Rockin' On

I think that would be a nice add - I do not have many of the newer dragons yet, but the dragon is beautiful and I think would work for the lineage laugh.gif

I'm all for it. Like already mentioned I think it would work very well in the lineage. Already have some really good ideas.

I could go along with that, the Luminas seem to be a good

idea for starter pair.

Sounds like its a go at this point...thanks for your input..I am personally in favor of it,but its up to all the members... smile.gif

Rockin' On

UPDATE

I WILL BE BREEDING LUMINARI STARTERS ASAP...WATCH FOR FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT & ALSO IN UPDATE SECTION!! biggrin.gif

RO

IM BACK..AT LEAST UNTIL NEXT CATASTROPHE HITS unsure.gif ..BUT FOR NOW,REQUESTS FOR EGGS ARE OPEN...'

LUMINARI STARTER WILL BE OFFERRED ASAP...HIT A SNAG ON FIRST TRY TO BREED,BUT NO WORRIES,I EVEN GOT ANOTHER FEMALE TO MAKE ANOTHER PAIR,SO ITS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON!! biggrin.gif

RO

Ive got a magi STARTER from pair #5...looking for a good home within lineage...bred for a member that decided on another breed sad.gif ,so..if you have all your starter eggs you can adopt more of same breed(s),or..if you DONT have all your STARTER eggs,I would really reccomend grabbing the magis...they are an important breed in lineage..PM if you can takethis sweet egg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nCCtf

Rockin' On

congrats SpiritOfSakura, I know you are proud and such a good name!

YAY!!You got the night glorydrake!!It WAS aNIGHTdrake you hoped for wasnt it??Im very happy your first baby is now grown up & able to breed for you@!!ENJOY!

RO

Sorry I haven't been here in forever, but I'd love to let you know of a few things;

1) I'm back!!!

2) Ya know that Daydream from the lineage you gave me a while back? He has indeed grown up and I've decided to name him Nubes de magia. His name is spanish for Clouds of magic. smile.gif

3) I'm planing on possibly breeding him soon... that is if I can get a dragon for his mate... xP

4) Sooo... Here ya go;

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: Daydream

Owner/Breeder: Me; StarSea and breeder is... I can't quite remember, but his parent's owner is Seeker.

Name of New Dragon: Nubes de magia

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vkG6h

Edited by StarSea

StarSea, sending a hopeful future mate for you.

Katann, congrats on your success.

Alright Kataan!!Thx for reposting the code also...and Grats on your new dragon!!

Let me know when you need a new breed of STARTER egg!

Rockin' On

RE:UPDATES....

WILL SOON biggrin.gif BE OFFERRING OUR 1st STARTER luminari egg...keep yopur eyes out for the release..it may be in next week...so,heads up!

RO

hmmm, wondering....Where is the line forming to be waiting for the

new Lumina starter?

Sven64 and grammydragon both want to be in the line...

Have patience Grambo..you'll get your chance ASAP! biggrin.gif

I have no fear it will pas YOU by without notice.. cool.gif ,its my job to keep you all aware of new updates,but on this one,its up to you all to keep yourself aware of whats being posted & when...as I said,ASAP,but soon,promise!! laugh.gif

Rockin' On

6/14/2011

LATEST BIG UPDATE!!

LET IT BE KNOWN O ANY & ALL THAT READ THIS,WE NOW HAVEOUR FIRST LOVELY /FRESH BRED "lUMINA STARTER" EGG TO GIFT FIRST MEMBER TO pM REQUEST TO ME...IF YOU HAVE QUICK TYPING SKILS,YOU MAY GET THIS SPECIAL; NEW BABY

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rA1hI

AN EGG BRED FROM PARENTS NUMBERED PAIR #9,MOTHER IS NAMED "BEAUTY IN MAGIC" WITH FATHER NAMED "GLITTERATI LUMINA"!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU LUCKY MEMBERS THAT HAVE WAITED FOR THIS EGG...ITS HERE!

RO

CLAIMED BY SVEN 64!!! biggrin.gif ENJOY NEW BABY SVEN!!!

Edited by Rockin' On

My egg from grammy has hatched and gendered successfully female! She should grow up in about 7 hours. I have named her! happy.gif

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: Daydream

Owner/Breeder: Me; from Grammydragon

Name of New Dragon: Vientos de suenos Dragonfire (Spanish for "Winds of dreams Dragonfire", the Dragonfire to continue Grammy's "Dragonfire". smile.gif)

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cUMTI

GRATZ!!`

We are glad to see your enthusiasm...and you are on your way

Cant wait to see the lineages you come up with!! tongue.gif And just PM me when you need a new starter egg from any of 6he other breeds!

Rockin' On

Claiming the Lumina baby..is everyone who wanted a Lumina starter asleep? Its still on my scroll...Please PM me if you can take this sweet new STARTER...I dont want it to hatch feeling unwanted! sad.gif

Rockin' On

OMG! Really thought it would have been grabbed right away!

R.O., if Lumina starter is still available, sending you PM now.

Edited by grammydragon