Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

thanks grammy! sometimes i wish i could breed pairs more than once a week so i could get some of these projects done.

i made the crimson flare x dark myst as a bloodswap with someone on another thread.

WHOAH!!

So thats where youve been hiding out this season Spring!!WOW...extremely cool,lotta work,& awesome lineage eye youve got going on there!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gif !!

Thanks for sharing...Grambo is helping me( a LOT) with my current surprise lineage(only because its going to go to DC RECORDS for submission) unsure.gifblink.gifxd.png !!

Wishing us ALL luck,fun & tons of imagination!!*hugs to ALL

RO

Rockin' On, thanks for that link. I was not aware of this and it looks

very convenient for keeping track of lineages.

dearprincess, this is not a gifting thread but actually a lineage thread.

While we would love to encourage new members to the

lineage, please follow the rules on page one of Let's Make Some Magic

lineage thread...

Edited by grammydragon

i put my lineages up on there RO.

i didn't add the Magikal ones from here. as it said no group projects in the rules and i wasn't sure.

OHHH nnoo sweetie! I just didnt want you all to feel "cramped" by ONLY using our lineages...but ANYTHING(except whats in the rules!!)is accepted,and thanks fo shaing!!

Ive bnot looked tonight...its late,& Im tied,but tomoow Ill ty & think of a way to have (maybe a wierd prize??)fo the wildest lineages..o we'll vote...all suggestions wlcome!!

Ill look at you lineages manana hun,nite fo NOW!! biggrin.gif (just watched Pophecy 2)ooooh!

RO

Will be watching for the full description of the Halloween new release,

but since it's hatchling description talks about lunges at anything that

gets too close then I am thinking it will be too agressive to become

a new accepted breed for Let's Make Some Magic.

Since I like the dark colors, I hope it will be decided soon as TJ's

grow up so we will know if we need to try catching more!

it does look like the new cave lurkers are a bit on the aggressive side according to their descriptions. TJs grew up during the night.

Yup..thats a fact,*sigh*...which means(SORRY!) that the new Halloween elease isnt acceptable to be one of the dragons we use in our"Lineage of magical & unagressive breeds",which stands in all beeds except special exceptions(BLACK dragons are accepted due to thei lage magical use,and they ae also"WARRIOR" dragons that ae potectors...and...*AHEM*,we voted them into our breeds as a membership!

More ASAP...hope you all did well in you holiday release catching! tongue.gif

RO

Forgive the fact my R is sticking & is almost impossible to get typed...Ill get it fixed ASAP!

Edited by Rockin' On

Well guys my project is getting close to where I want it. This egg didn't go the right way but its a beautiful lineage. Its up for grabs just send me a PM. Will be out this afternoon but back by this early evening.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8kRnX

OMG..its awesome!! cool.gif *IS JEALOUS*(notnotnotnot jealous!!!) unsure.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Kudos My fiend,youve got "the touch",?& not only THAT,youve gotten enough timing in that ancestry --enabled brain that what takes ME a MONTH to even figure OUT,isnt anything but a small "mistake" thats easy to just give away after the work put into it xd.png !

(PM me when youve got some time,my latest line needs you to help with a (????) foolish question,since its taken this long & isnt getting any moe clea to me unsure.gifdry.gif !

*hugs

RO

BTW...WE MAY NEED YOU ALL TO SEND YOUR IDEAS RE:"OUR BEST/NEXT PROJECT IN REGARD FOR THIS LINEAGE"

SEND IN ONE & ALL IDEAS!!iLL GET A NICE PRIZE FOR A NICE PROJECT!! biggrin.gif

RO

FORGIVE ME TO MY MEMBERS...MY "LINES" WERE BLOWN DOWN,HAVE NO LAND PHONE,PC IS IFFY,BUT SHOULD BE BETTER SOON!

RO

Once again..its a NEW YEAR!!Im recovering from PC being down AGAIN<but this lineage is going to be back to life (basically I have been sooo overwhelmed with my latest lineage attempt)I plan on submitting it to DC Records when it is finally complete....its on its final breedings,so get your lineages ready to show off,we need to bring our lineage back into the light!!

RO

CONTEST COMING UP!!!

WE'LL BE HAVING A CONTEST ASAP,ILL GIVE OUT THE QUESTIONBY TOMORROW!!IF YOU WANT TO WIN A SWEET EGG,PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE TO GET THE REQUIREMENT FOR CONTEST!!

WIN A GREAT EGG

Rockin' On

OK...this is an easy one ...the first person to PM or post(best to do both!),will be winner of our contest eggy!

Now..I know not everyone gets their mail early,so...lets say the QUESTION will be posted after midnight,and by tomorrow...to give people that go to school,work,play(???) a better chance to read the memo sent to their PM/see this post...

THATS THE BEST I CAN DO...HOPE WE CAN GET THIS GREAT LINEAGE GOING STRONG AGAIN...MY GEODE LINEAGE WILL BE OFFERRED UP ASAP tongue.gif !

RO

i been working on some lineages that are checkerboard.

here are the ones that are legal here:

male stone x female moonstone:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UpgPF

male magi x female red nebula:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/avFTG

non-legal ones:

male gray x female skywing:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OFpXu

red x mint (mirrors):

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dUCEQ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BXXd6

spring_dragon,

Those are nice checkerboards, especially congrats on the Magi with Red Nebula....

just bet you had a lot of fun getting all those Red Alts! Or was it all Magic?

Oo. A contest! yay!

spring_dragon,

Those are nice checkerboards, especially congrats on the Magi with Red Nebula....

just bet you had a lot of fun getting all those Red Alts! Or was it all Magic?

Oo. A contest! yay!

the second gens liked to turn blue. was kind of frustrating that they all held their breath. lol.

might have enough of those for a lineage too. maybe.

so that's how we got Blue Nebula! lol, actually think Magi and Blue Nebulae

would be very pretty also! Might as well make lemonade out of lemons....

never waste a good dragon!

OK..this isnt a random "pick a number" raffle,but it IS a fairly simple thing to find answer for,if not familiar already with this story...you may start in any place you like,heres one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur or perhaps here is a more detailed sort of search place...http://www.caerleon.net/history/arthur/page2.htm BUT since it IS a well known story its a 3 part question,1st member to get answers in correctly wins the egg!!Ok..heres the basis of my questions,"BASED ON THE STORIES/MYTHS/LEGENDS OF CAMELOT/AVALON...THERE ARE SEVERAL THINGS WHICH ARE FACTS IN ANY VERSION!

#1.IN THE LEGENDS,ARTHUR HAD A HALF-SISTER,BOTH HAD THE SAME MOTHER,DIFFERENT FATHERS....QUESTION:WHAT WAS THEIR MOTHERS FIRST NAME?

#2.WHAT WAS THE FULL NAME OF ARTHUR(NOT HIS HALF-SISTERS)FATHER?FIRST & LAST NAMES HE WAS CALLED BY,PLEASE!

#3.LAST QUESTION,VERY SIMPLE"WHO WERE THE PEOPLE THAT ARTHUR & HIS COUNTRY WERE AT WAR WITH?JUST THE NAME THAT THE PEOPLE/TRIBE/ENEMY OF ARTHURS PEOPLE ...WHAT WERE THEY CALLED?

PLEASE POST HERE & PM ME PERSONALLY WHEN YOU HAVE ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS,AND FIRST CORRECT ANSWERED WILL WIN EGG!

IF THE QUESTIONS ARE INCORRECTLY ANSWERED,ILL TELL YOU WHEN I RECIEVE ANSWERS,AND YOU MAY TRY AGAIN IF ANOTHER WINNER HASNT BEEN CHOSEN!

HAPPY RESEARCHING..OR ANSWERING ,FOR THOSE THAT ALREADY MAY KNOW ALL ANSWERS!

Rockin' On