Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: royal blue

Owner/Breeder: spring_dragon

Name of New Dragon: still an egg.

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/WIsLm

just proving that i am working on the lineage again. this lil one has the white starter pair in it.

one other pairing i tried had no interest and the other two pairs have some waiting to grow up.

I hope this is the right form...

I Have a Dragon to Donate!

Breed: White

Owner/Breeder Donating: miss1nformation

Link: lineage

Please PM me for the teleport link. I didn't have a solid 3rd Gen Black to breed with the white, so it's a mixture of black/white x white. smile.gif

Egg will be gifted via DC Community Notice Board if no response within 24 hours of the original post. happy.gif

Egg has been gifted.

Edited by miss1nformation

After a little over a year I am back. Did not have a reason to leave just Real Life enjoyment instead of behind a computer all day long. I missed my Dragons and even though I was involved with a few lineages this is the one that I most loved and would like to start up breeding for it again. I just caught 2 new white 2nd gen eggs I am not sure if they are from this lineage or not but they are pretty. I have influenced one for male and one for female. smile.gif Let hope they go right. smile.gif

I can't promise to be on everyday but I hope to be more active this year and next. smile.gif

Rockin' On GOOD LUCK on your 18!

Edited by Tivuli

Well I was trying for a ND and it did not turn. I had lots of info but no luck. So next Thursday I will pick my breed again and try again. It was fun yeah there is a dead egg on my scroll but it happens. The poor thing was unwanted anyway. Well hope for the best soon

Hope all is well with everyone!

AND...May I say...

WELCOME BACK!!

RO

Edited by Rockin' On

Breed:Daydream

Owner/Breeder Donating:Tivuli

Link: Daydream 4th gen

PM me your request. There is 1 purple dragon in the first line everything else are daydream.

It would be great to swap eggs I need none related eggs for this lineage. Can be Daydream or White or sunset mix. But the swap not necessary. smile.gif

Edited by Tivuli

Oh Tivuli,

that is pretty! I will try to breed you something in a few days.

sven64 is sending you PM.

Edited by grammydragon

Breed:Pb White

Owner/Breeder Donating:Tivuli

Link: White 3rd gen

This little one wanted to be gifted! Its in the code. Eggies give messages? WOW CRZY!

(BTW code reads "gift pb" So just had to! PM me messages get lost in email crazy. Txs

Edited by Tivuli

Oh Tivuli,

That is a neat code, are you sure you don't want to keep it yourself?

Sending you PM.

Tivuli...

I will help you when you are ready to make more lineages,and I AM sorry I cant take your sweet egg...but it IS a cool code! laugh.gif

RO

DESPERATION REQUESTS TO ALL MEMBERS!

THE LAST YEAR WAS SLOW,AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW,I WAS BREEDING AN INSANE LINEAGE(WHICH I WANTED TO BE A NEW TYPE,ACCORDING TO NEW BREEDING RULES) rolleyes.gif ,WHICH SAY GEODES MAY NOW BE BRED WITH OTHER SPECIES!

ITS OFTEN DIFFICULT TO BE THE 1ST TO DO ANYTHING NEW,BUT THIS HAS BECOME JUST STUPID.I EVEN GOT A PM FROM TJ HIMSELF REPLYING THAT HE REALLY WASNT TO SURE ABOUT THE LINEAGE TERMINOLOGY!! cool.gif

THIS IS MY LINEAGE LINK http://dragcave.net/lineage/GKw7T

ITS DONE WITH A LOT OF PRECISE CARE,TOOK ALMOST ENTIRE YEAR,BUT DC HAS NO REAL PLACE TO "FORMAT" IT...SO...ANY INFO/SUGGESTIONS OR HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED..TRULY!!YOUR INPUT MATTERS TO ME...

RO

Oh Tivuli,

That is a neat code, are you sure you don't want to keep it yourself?

Sending you PM.

Nope that code was meant to be gifted smile.gif Enjoy grammy!!

RO I am sorry that it did not turn out as you would have liked. I am sure that there is so way to do it. It will happen for youndont worry.

So here I am trying to get some pretty eggs for this lineage and I need eggs! A lot of my 3rd gens have mates but then my fourth gen is coming up with out mates. So I need some help here peeps!

Here are some 3rd gens that don't have mates that I would like to see if someone could make one for me.

Sunsong Terra mix with some christmas ribbons gparents:

3rt Golden Joy would like a female Terrae for this one

This one will be harder cause I need a Silver for it.

3rt Magic Cups

Maybe a white egg for this one with similar mates for parents and gparents and ggparents

4sn Rosetta Nights

I would need a Neb 4th gen not related to this one.

4sn Stars Even at Night

Also anything 4th 5th 6th even gen for this line would be awesome!

White

DayDream

Mixes of the two above and PB

Sunsong PB or with white

Nebulas PB(mostly) or with Day Dreams or White.

I think that is all atm. If anyone can help with the even gens that would be great! I will exchange eggs with you You can ask for anything from my scroll this lineage or not. smile.gif

Tivuli smile.gif

PS KEEP IN MIND!! I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING EGGS AFTER 5/15/13 SInce the mew eggs will be arriving!

Edited by Tivuli

Tivuli,

I don't have anything at the moment that is on your requests, but I

especially like your Golden Joy and so will work on making a mate

for you !

lol, with new releases coming it may take a while, will PM you further.

Heya!!

GREAT looking stuff,let me check out my egg stash...Ive gone downhill last couple days(resorted to trades)as the offers for silvers/golds have been SOO low,I had to grab a few!

Ill wish EVERYONE good LUCK during the new release blow-out!!

But we are NOT going anywhere,just letting you all concentrate on new release project!

RO

I wish there was a like button on these forums LOL!!

I will be also we working the naming scheme of my brood. Still keeping the #** [Name here] Just seems that my old brain old works well that way. All of my dragons get names though no matter how stupid.

I had to pick up these two!

Geeza LOL that code!

less than 4 days!! It was just a really low time eggy

So I have 2 more for a couple! smile.gif

HAHA So I caught this little egg and it needed to be a vampire so bite it but my dragons trew it away sad.gif But the code is awesome. Had to share it!

Vamp eggy

1 more week! biggrin.gif

Very cool...yeah..one more week..do YOU all have your plans??I dont! sad.gif Imma still trying to do the numbers!(Figure out the influences,etc;etc)!

If anyone has any suggestions re: the lineage I bred that nobody seems to understand,please enlighten me!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GKw7T

Which is being discussed HERE...

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=93580&st=1940 towards the end of thread....

RO

(I have no shame when it comes to fighting for my rights)

IDK if anyone wants this. I'm not going to keep it but maybe some one likes it enough?

Bikini Fail

Its going to be cute some day!!

Looking RO!

Its sooo sweet! Almost anyone would normally grab that egg...but the "new releases" blow-out have changed the scrolls usual needs RE: eggs/BSA eggs,etc;etc....

I am holding your (sucessfully bred) geode sibling for you,hopefully it will hatch & yo can then take it unsure.gif ??

RO

You got the egg right after it was "inducted" into DC Records"Longest EG of consistent breeding with over 2 breeds" I do believe...at any rate,glad it has a few sibs out there with my members,& in karmic turn-around,I click this site every night(or day....as it pops up late,around midnight)I get it next day...I recommend clicking it to ALL! biggrin.gif

http://greatergood.com/thanks/

RO

Edited by Rockin' On

JUST A QUICK NOTE,THERE WILL HAVE TO BE SOME NEW ADDITIONS OF DRAGON BREEDS VERY SOON,FOR NOW,SUNSONG AMPITHEATRES,BLUSANGS,ROYAL BLUES,SPECKLED TANS & COASTAL WAVERUNNERS , hARVESTS,SHIMMERS(ALL COLORS) ARE JUST A FEW THAT SEEM TO FALL UNDER OUR RULES IN "mAGIC"...AND IF ANY OF THESE BREDS HAVE ALREADY MADE IT ONTO LIST,ITS TIME FOR ME TO UPDATE LIST ANYWAY,SO...IF ANYONE HAS A BREED TO SUBMIT/OR DISALLOW FOR SOME REASON,NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE YOUR POINT,AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN ARRIVE AT FAIR MIX OF MAGIC/NON-VIOLENT(NOT TO SAY SOME DONT EAT PREY,BUT NO VIOLENCE JUST FOE SAKE OF FIGHTING...WE ARE A MAGICAL LINEAGE,AND WE LOOK FOR THAT ABOVE ALL ELSE! JUST FOR A START... blink.gif

UPDATE ASAP!

RO

Edited by Rockin' On

I hope that ALL our members are doing great at getting the new releases this week....WHEW!Im glad we got a break with the "hybrid" last PM,& although its really lovely...*sigh* Im honestly POSITIVE that of all the release breeds,it is one we WONT ever be able to use in OUR lineages breeds....very aggressive,nasty piece of work with lovely view on outside,bt nasty one from the inside...its hatchie even tries to attack you!

Im going to post a little thing in requests(on forum)re: wishes for new release dragons,thay Ill copy onto a post in thread here....

It seems the 1st egg release might be good breed to add to our list of usable breeds,so far it seems fine!

Ill update this whole breed thing when release weeh is over & done!!! rolleyes.gif

RO

OH YEAH!!I DIDNT EVEN MENTION OUR "UP & COMING CONTEST "!!

TELL YOUR BEST AND/OR TRULY(WITHIN REASON) MOST WANTED/NEEDED EGG THAT WOULD MAKE YOU DO FLIPS TO GET ONE... unsure.gif

YA JUST NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT SHOW UP,BUT PLEASE DO LET US SEE YOUR LATEST MAGIC LINES...ITS A NICE WAY TO SAY YOU STILL LIKE YOUR LINEAGES IF YOU BREED FOR THEM!

Edited by Rockin' On