Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Their moves are not limited if that's what you ask. I told you all from the start that they could've more than four moves so theyw ere never limited.

Oh! O.O I need to edit my list then.... I thought they could only learn four moves xd.png Will do so later...

I'll be a bit behind everyone else but...

Name: Felicity (Flick) Brightcruz

Appearance: Bright orange hair short spiky hair, Gray eyes. Flick stands at around 1.6m high, rather small for her age. Flick is usually always seen in Kahki cargo pants with a Black top and Orange Hoodie. Flick is always seen wearing a evolution stone Charm bracelet on her right wrist, each charm on the bracelet is a shard from different evolution stones each with a different meaning, representing a unforgetable moment in her life.

Personality: All those who know Flick, know her as a charming young ady who always gets herself into trouble witout meaning to, although Flick always sees the bright side of life even when in a pinch.She is always up for a challenge and is know to walk right into a heated situation with the coolness as a cucumber. Although due to her past she still cant get over her fear of any mode of transport, besides Bike and god old fashion feet.

History: When Flick 9 1/2yrs old her life took an unexpected turn for the worse, Flicks twin sister died in a tragic acident that almost took Flicks life too. For many years of her childhood, instead of getting a Pokemon and starting her journey, Flick was in counselling. After the accident Flick had withdrawn into herself trusting no-one and talking to no-one. She spent 4 years seeing a counselor who hoped to get her back to her normal fun loving self. Finally after 6 years she deems herself ready to face the outside world again and start her journey.

Starter Choice: Would love a Houndour

Phew...Hope its okay

Kursedfire ~ Accepted! laugh.gif

As we settled, here is your team:

Houndour lvl 13

Pidove lvl 10

Nidoran ♂ lvl 9

Joltik lvl 8

And here are your Items:

Great Ball

Yellow Scarf

Poison Barb

As for your first post, you should begin at Greenwood Forest, asleep. So, begin your post with your character waking up in the forest and from there you can do as you please, go find a pokemon to battle or an item or something...

Check the post I made a while ago for Harizi, there I explain in detail anything you should know about the RP so you have any doubts cleared. But if you have any doubts even after reading it, feel free to ask me and I'll gladly clear anything for you laugh.gif

Now go RPing! biggrin.gif

Thank you very much. Another few things before I start RPing,

You decide the natures or do I?

What natures are mine?

Genders? - You decide or me? obviously Nidoran is Male

Also are you inculding Abilities, such as either Flash Fire or Early Bird for Houndour

Starting Moves? So all the move mine have are move they'll have at that level so Houndour would have something like

Ember (start move)

Smog (lvl8)

Leer (start move)

Howl (lvl4)

Edited by Kursedfire

About Genders and Natures, you decide them. Since I gave them, they all are like starters for you so you can decide their genders and natures yourself as you wish them to be.

About the abilities, if both the abilities are too powerfull (like Blaze for example) you can only have them have 1. But if not, then it can have both.

And the moves, yeah, they will have all the moves they've learned up to their levels. So yeah, Houndour would have all those moves smile.gif

Wait... so they can have multiple ability's to? Does that include hidden?

thanks alot.png, just thought I'd clarfiy a fews things before going too far into the RP

Yes akiraa they can. The Hidden ability will always stay with them as it is that, hidden, it will be with the pokemon even if you don't want it. But the others, would only stay if they are not that great, but only one if they are both too good. Like, you won't be having a Geodude with both Sturdy and Rock Head because they are both good and having them both together would be too much.

Kursedfire yeah no problem smile.gif

K, so can I list my pokemon and have you say if they can have all or one of there abilities? cause I may or may not be a judge on to powerful xd.png

Skitty-Abilities

Cute Charm or Normalize Wonder Skin-Hidden Ability

Pichu-Abilities

Static Lightningrod-Hidden Ability

Spearow-Abilities

Keen Eye Sniper-Hidden Ability

poliwag-Abilities

Water Absorb or Damp Swift Swim-Hidden Ability

Tepig-Abilities

Blaze Thick Fat-Hidden Ability

Lotad-Abilities

Swift Swim or Rain Dish Own Tempo-Hidden Ability

Starly-Ability

Keen Eye

Patrat-Abilities

Run Away or Keen Eye Analytic-Hidden Ability

Rattata-Abilities

Run Away or Guts Hustle-Hidden Ability

Edited by akiraa

can't understand very well... you have a little of a mess there... which are the abilities and which the hidden abilities? huh.gif

not suer if I understood it ok... are this what you meant:

Skitty

Abilities

Cute Charm or Normalize

Hidden Ability

Wonder Skin

Pichu

Abilities

Static

Hidden Ability

Lightningrod

Spearow

Abilities

Keen Eye

Hidden Ability

Sniper

Poliwag

Abilities

Water Absorb or Damp

Hidden Ability

Swift Swim

Tepig

Abilities

Blaze

Hidden Ability

Thick Fat

Lotad

Abilities

Swift Swim or Rain Dish

Hidden Ability

Own Tempo

Starly

Ability

Keen Eye

Patrat

Abilities

Run Away or Keen Eye

Hidden Ability

Analytic

Rattata

Abilities

Run Away or Guts

Hidden Ability

Hustle

ok then:

Skitty can only have 1

Pichu, Spearow, Tepig and Starly only have 1 so it is not a problem

Poliwag can only have one, else it would be a hell to beat it

Lotad, Patrat and Rattata can only have 1

They will all still have thei hidden abilities as they are that, Hidden so they would have them even if not wanted, so... guess that's all

Edited by RyuKaiser

Alright then, I'll just keep it how it is on my note thing.

Ooh, I wanna play too! My pokemons abilities xd.png :

Gastly

Ability:

Levitate

Hidden Ability:

N/A

Purrloin

Ability:

Limber (Unburden would be pointless, right?)

Hidden Ability:

Prankster

Oshawott

Ability:

Torrent

Hidden Ability:

Shell Armor

Blitzle

Ability:

Lightningrod

Hidden Ability:

Sap Sipper ((Awww yeee gonna own the grass gym!))

Taillow

Ability:

Guts

Hidden Ability:

Scrappy

Sorry I haven't been replying lately, I'm still deciding what to do about that Kingler. D:

I glanced through stromzone's abilities, Blitzle seems to have 2 powerful abilities. Lightningrod negates Electric damage, Sap Sipper negates Grass damage AND powers up the Attack stat. Should he just choose 1 instead?

Kingler will eat you! xd.png

yeah I noticed that too, though Sap Sipper is a Hidden Ability so even whe it seems unfair, he will have them both as I already stated that the Hidden Abilities will go on every pokemon so... there's no choice there :/

On another totally unrelated note, I re-opened my art stand... jsut ebcause I'm on vacation again and now I'm more familiarized with the forum (when I opened it it was an epic fail, I had no idea how to do things back then tongue.gif)

Edited by RyuKaiser

cool.gif Sorry woshi...

And sweet that the art stand is open! I still have no idea how to do anything artistic. That's why I RP. It's the only thing I'm slightly good at. Except Parkour...gotta love that...am I ranting? This is not spam!

Anyway Ryu, when will you have the descriptions and teams for the rest of the gym leaders up?

I already have the teams ready, what I haven't finished tweeking u are the descriptions as I want them to go along with their cities/towns histories and I'm having trouble with that... mostly because I can't think of good names for the towns/cities xd.png