Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

ok... btw, you do know that for an update after a battle you only need to post the pokemon used in battle right? I ask because I've seen everybody posts their complete teams when updating instead of using the proper form

Ya, I was just doing a full update because I hadn't in a while...and my blitzle, taillow and beedrill weren't a part of my team (officially)

hmmm ok

other thing, whe you update, wny type of update it is, remember to use the levels of your pokemon given in the list I post. That way I will only have to count the battles you've won and add that number to your pokemon's level fro the last list instead of checking if you wounted right which could be a problem if you didn't

I haven't seen anybody doing that yet, but I prefer to prevent it from happening

Mhm, this thing has really died, mindja Christmas does that...I'm still trying to get some of my friends to try it out smile.gif

I certainly hope not. Though while christmas some people tend to look for their families and stop using the forums that's why the RPs move slower during this time so I doubt it had died... ... ... I wish not... ... ... ... now I'm worried sad.gifunsure.gif

there, there Ryu, I didn't mean that. I meant they sorta die down during the holidays then perk back up afterward...I got one friend to check this out, she might join...another one is pending...

I see a lurking Shijou Shan...is she returning to the RP? Akira hasn't posted since December! I'm boooooored...

I check back on this role play all the time. I hardly have any time to post so I can not rejoin, but I do read what everyone is up to. Hope everyone had an excellent break/holiday/last few months. I'll be lurking.

To make an on topic post, Ryu, if I was to come back around April, would I be able to have my same pokemon but a few levels up to be around the same or a little lower of level than the others?

May I join here?

Name: Thage

Appearance: Thage

Personality: Thage was raised around pokemon, and as such, she knows almost everything there is to know about them. However, in spite of this, she has not decided to take a Pokémon for her own. Pressed by her parents, she ventures out into the world, not so ready to face its challenges.

History: Thage is the daughter of a Pokémon Professor, and a Nurse. She was always at home, helping her parents with what duties needed attending to, such as catagloguing, catching, and recording new Pokémon in the Dex. She was happy where she was, with no content that she didn't leave when she was supposed to. One day, her parents noticed that she was still at home, even at her age, so they closed their doors, and set their daughter on an adventure that she would never forget.

Starter Choice: Will be randomized. I'd prefer to add Ralts, Ditto, and Jigglypuff to the Pot of Randomizing.

Is this right? unsure.gif

Just hang out at route 102 for a while, I'm sure one will show up wink.gif since Ryu accepted you, you should probably post in the IC thread, but you might want to ask Ryu which Pokemon will be on your team, because you will probs already have a team since you started later.

lol, here is the rest of your team:

Ralts level 14

Sentret level 11

Lillipup level 11

Nidoran ♀ level 12

Taillow level 10

Elekid level 9

and your Items will be the followings:

Great Ball

Cleanse Tag

Soothe Bell

So, after you fill out the form I PMd you and post it on the Characters Thread you will be ready to satrt. You'll be at Greenwood Forest which is where everybody else is and from there you can go out to Route 3 and continue towards Greenwood City

Ok so it is the 19th of January. I guess it is about time for the rest of people that haven't showed up in the RP in the whole year to do it. If by this weekend you don't show up, I'll PM you'll have untill next Tuesday to show up in the RP, else you'll be taken out of it.

If it's okay, may I join?

Name: Jösta Sjö

Appearance: Young Jösta and Older Jösta

Personality: Jösta is a more timid person than anything, who barely speaks, and even when he does, it is usually very brief. It isn't very surprising that he is cold and unfriendly towards strangers; he never truly had a friend. Jösta can be nice, especially towards Pokemon, who he is very fond of. He likes to be referred to by his last name, rather than first.

History: Jösta grew up without many friends, except for a small Weedle that lived in his backyard. One day, Jösta was ten years old and wanted to take the Weedle on his journey, but the Pokemon was gone, so he never left for the adventure. After he got too bored staying in his house for much of his life, Jösta decided that he needed to get over his childhood sadness and go out on that adventure he secretly wanted since he was very young.

Starter Choice: Dratini, Zorua, Eevee

Edited by Weblo123

oh yes, now I see you posted her Web... well sorry, I was very busy last week and I must've missed it rolleyes.gif

But you are accepted now! laugh.gif