Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Hmm I think they slowly heal themselves, and maybe you could find Oran berries instead, and use them on any wounds. smile.gif

Thanks for the idea. I think I know what I'm going to post.

and ya dragoon, you're getting lucky here, getting what you want. How did you end up with the mudkip you wanted anyway?

I have a houndour not a mudkip.

Edited by dragoon1234

oh, right. Wrong person, deleting post dum dee dum dee dummm

Thanks for the idea. I think I know what I'm going to post.

I have a houndour not a mudkip.

Your very welcome smile.gif

dragoon, remember, this might work like the games for the leveling up, but not for the catching, fainted pokemon can be caught and since "faint" is like "passing out" they would recover themselves, you won't need a revive to get them healed dry.gif

so, it is not a loose-loose situation, if it were the case I would've told you that before like I did about the pokeball getting wasted if thrown before the attack remember?

Ryukaiser, all I really want is a dragon pokemon that is not from the Unova region...just a request

dragoon, remember, this might work like the games for the leveling up, but not for the catching, fainted pokemon can be caught and since "faint" is like "passing out" they would recover themselves, you won't need a revive to get them healed dry.gif

so, it is not a loose-loose situation, if it were the case I would've told you that before like I did about the pokeball getting wasted if thrown before the attack remember?

OH!! Well I just posted, and if there's something I need to omit then....yeah. Anyways I wanted my guy to have morals. I'm not going to capture something that's almost dead.

stromzone ~ sorry, but it wouldn't be fair to the others if I change your options, I randomized the selection for only dragon pokemon and what I got was this:

Hydreigon, Vibrava, Altaria, Salamence, Deino and Dragonite

as you can see, Deino was the only first stage of those, and not only that, its evo line appeared twice on teh group of 6, so it was the one I took

if I were to change your options because you didn't liked them it would not be fair to the rest who didn't got the pokemon they wanted(Dr. Paine and Leopardragon to name a few) so you will have to select one of those... sorry

OH!! Well I just posted, and if there's something I need to omit then....yeah. Anyways I wanted my guy to have morals. I'm not going to capture something that's almost dead.

well... it is not almost dead, but it is your choice... actually I edited the post for you to catch it, so now I need to change it again. Its ok, I won't force you to catch anything, it is your choice, actually I haven't read the posts after that so I actually dont have a problem

Edited by RyuKaiser

Well it isn't that I don't want to catch it. It just doesn't feel right capturing something that can't fight back.

ok, then I can fix the post for it to not get fainted, i put that so it would get caught more easily, but if you prefer it doesn't faint, then I will change that

Is the berry thing ok? IDK how it gets attached to them, and I don't watch the anime enough to know if they attach stuff to pokemon or not.

Hey, Ryu, I have a question, is ti possible for us to hae a battle with a random trainer (NPC) that your charrie might happen to meet along the way without them belonging to another person?

dragoon ~ yes, it is ok, but, it doesn't get attached to it, the pokemon holds the berry. And don't worry, I don't see the anime either, but I figured it would have more sense if the pokemon hold the berry tongue.gif

LeopardDragon ~ yes, it is possible, but not at this route since everyone is beginning now and I want everyone to get used to the battle system before introducing the NPCs. BTW, you're still on day 1 along with akiraa rolleyes.gif

stromzone ~ sorry, but it wouldn't be fair to the others if I change your options, I randomized the selection for only dragon pokemon and what I got was this:

Hydreigon, Vibrava, Altaria, Salamence, Deino and Dragonite

as you can see, Deino was the only first stage of those, and not only that, its evo line appeared twice on teh group of 6, so it was the one I took

if I were to change your options because you didn't liked them it would not be fair to the rest who didn't got the pokemon they wanted(Dr. Paine and Leopardragon to name a few) so you will have to select one of those... sorry

well... it is not almost dead, but it is your choice... actually I edited the post for you to catch it, so now I need to change it again. Its ok, I won't force you to catch anything, it is your choice, actually I haven't read the posts after that so I actually dont have a problem

k, well worth a shot anyway dry.gif thanks for letting me start, but I don't think this RP's gonna work for me sad.gif

Over and Out,

Zman ninja.gif

stromzone ~ ok... well, too bad... see ya

you should at least have gave a try with the pokemon that appeared, everyone accepted the randomness, it is part of the fun but, well, its your choice, goodbye

stromzone ~ ok... well, too bad... see ya

you should at least have gave a try with the pokemon that appeared, everyone accepted the randomness, it is part of the fun but, well, its your choice, goodbye

ya dry.gif I guess I'll think about it overnight...

ok, will wait for your final decision... but, keep something in mind (something I believe you will like... and that I found wierd I'm telling you now :S) a ghost pokemon can not be hit by normal attacks and that is a helpful trait...

Oh yes, I wanted to ask this for a really long time, how did the Spheal get into my random choices?

I hope that last post of mine wasn't too extreme. ((I wanna catch that thing, but that's unrealistic.))

woshiico0kie ~ I have no idea unsure.gif ... you only posted about a psychic pokemon so I had to fill the rest of the slots with randomness xd.png

dragoon ~ what Gyarados? nope, you wont be able to catch it... in fact, at this level nobody would be able to catch it, it is too strong for anyone to take it rolleyes.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

Actually it was a Solosis, Misdreavus and Ralts. ^^ Hehe but nevermind. I was just curious as how your random slot machine worked.

yeah well, both Ralts and Solosis are Psychic, and I only run it once fore type, so when I ran it for Psychic and it threw Solosis, then I ommited Ralts and then passed to Misdreavous... what I don't rememeber if it poped or not, but the third had to be random 'cause of that

It could also be shape. Think of it. Misdrevaus looks a little like spheal. For ex houndour looks like eevee, so it's possible.

Also Ryu? I learned a few things about pickup. First it's not random. It may LOOK random, but it activates after a battle and the pokemon has to be defeated or captured. Also level 43 seems to be the best level to get stuff. That's all FYI if you ever want to use it. ((Gotta love GameFaqs))