CYDA LUVA83

Pygmy Preparation

Jibberjabber loved that his daughter got that trait from him. He had had many a conversation during the night with his daughter that lasted hours, sometimes even days.

"Remember, my darling, we're trying to stop doing that, at least around the public. I don't want my men to think their king is an annoying, self-righteous leader. Why, just the other day, Randall, you remember him, the noble? He told me to shut up, right in front of the entire conclave. I swear, I wanted to rip him to shreds, but that wouldn't have helped..."

Xalfer stood on the watch tower gazing over the horizon. As he sighed he saw a flock of birds pass by. He remembered when life was simple and he didnt have an entire kingdom to run. He jumped off and flew down where all the others were. "How is everyone enjoying their visit?"

Edited by XxdragicexX

Bella hid her tiara when she saw the King coming near.

"Greetings King!" Bella curtsyed and extended her hand. "What brings you here today." Bella had a slight grudge in her head 'what if the king is displeased that i am a misfit dragon? Bella swiped that thought from her head.'

Seth was walking on the castle, crossing hallways with the metal tray and white dishes decorated with purple flowers. In the way to the kitchen, to deliver the tray, he tried to avoid guards and others nobles that could possibly see him doing a job that doesn't fit his title as Prince of Abyssalai. Finally, he delivered the tray and left the kitchen silently. Some guards saw him walking clumsy with the tray and giggled. Seth tried to ignore them, and walked, now confident of himself, towards his father's room. "He might want to know how Selene is going..." Seth thought.

The door was closed. Seth knocked and... nothing. Changing his mind quickly, he crossed the castle till he found Selene's room and knocked the door.

Selene was still sitting on her window facing the swap. But this time she heard Seth entering, moving her face to stare him and ask. "What you want, Seth?" "Do you know where dad could possibly be?" he said. Selene waited one minute to answer "If he isn't in his room... He might be at watch tower. I saw him a couple of times there." her voice wasn't very sure about it, but Seth ignored and walked back to the hallway. "Thaaanks Seleeeene!" Selene hated when Seth say her name that way, and he knew it.

The tower was cold and empty. Seth could hear the sound that his claws made when touched the ground. That place wasn't the best to a king stay during his free time. Now the basement was comfy and harm, comparing to that old tower. After some stairs and spider webs, Seth found a little space with a chair, a small table and a big big window without glass. The wind blow and Seth shake his body, in a tentative of getting warmer. A quick look on the window. Great landscape view. Looking down, good visibility of downtown. "I wonder why Selene doesn't pass her days here... Her bedroom doesn't have this view." He thought. Looking to the downtown streets, to west, a small group of dragons were talking. Two Dark Myst, Seth noticed. And a Misfit dragon, extending her hand. After that dinner, Abyssalai's relationship with other kingdoms weren't the best. That Misfit knew that she was talking to the king? Seth recognized his father and waited, to see how that conversation would end.

((I think we ought to go on to Origulok Cedar is waiting outside.

Also, TTHAAEEEELLL. WHERE ARE YOOUU?))

((This is still up? :0

Thank heaven for little miracles.))

Aspen's jaw dropped and she flared her wings. She lifted into the air and looped. "That wasn't very noble of a noble!" The orange pygmy stated. "But you're right, it couldn't have been helped without being viewed as overreactive..."

~~~~~

Cedar shifted on his feet as he saw King Xalfer of Abyssalai. Nervousness always jittered his bones when somedragon of royalty came near and he wasn't a part of their kingdom.

(( biggrin.gif Yeah! All Seth can do now is wait till the conversation reaches a certain point, but we need Xalfer too. And Selene... I will leave her on her room for a little while ))

(( Hello again Cyda the fillesister.

I didn't get the joke until I actually watched MLp a few months ago..

and then drew a comic..

that has a 28 page prologue..

and halfway through 22 page chapter 1...

Regardless.

Luna has a prominent role in it. You may enjoy it. Dark matter caused her insane transformation to Nightmare Moon, but only because her brother, Cosmos Charger, Emissary of the Stars, gave it to her as a gift because she was the only one who understood him.

The moon, the stars, the sun. Three in balance.

You'd enjoy it. Look up SuddenSketcher on Deviantart for a quick synopsis of the comic and a painted picture of Cosmos Charger.

He's a beast.

ALSO! Jibberjabber is bored and desires contact.

Where were we?))

((If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were actually Jibberjabber in disguise. X3

ALSO! contact! Will do, once you reply to the post. Look at the last page. :3 ))

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

((I want to join. I love pygmies smile.gif

Username: AppleCakes

Character Name:Pear(cuz it's an awesome name)

Type of Pygmy: Nilia

Back story: Pear was born an average pygmy, but she was soon orphaned from unknown causes and she became an urchin. She was hardened by living on the streets, and so instead of staying to true to being loyal like the rest of her kind, she became more of a Misfit pygmy personality wise. Pear has an injured wing from when she jumped off the lowest cliff she could find, trying to teach herself how to fly, after finally overcoming her fear of flight.

Personality: Even though she is a Nilia, she is very tricky like a Misfit

Literacy level: I can be lit, but sometimes I make spelling mistakes (especially when I'm using my nook because the keyboard is touchscreen)

Job:Hire Wing

Other: Yargle ))

Edited by AppleCakes

(([sarcasm]Wow my posts are way too short[/sarcasm] smile.gif You did ask for literate people tongue.gif ))

Pear flew silently over her home kingdom of Windfit, her eyes moving back in forth so quickly it seemed impossible to clearly make out what she was seeing. The young Nilia did though, without even pausing for a second to recheck an area. Everything to her was completely crystal clear. Her small messenger bag knapsack pounded lightly at her side, not even causing her to flinch for a second. Pear wasn't bothered by it, even at top speeds, with the bag filled to the top, about to burst, she didn't even notice that it was there. This time her bag was mostly empty, the reason for her flight. Finally spotting a potion being dropped, she swooped down at almost light speed to grab it and then come right back up. After flying for a few minutes with the potion in her mouth, Pear was satisfied anyone who had seen her had to be gone. She settled down on a tall tree and took a breath. After her adrenaline faded, she assessed the potion. It had no smell, it was clear, and gave off a colorless gas that made her eyes water a bit. Pear thought to herself, running through a list of potions in her head. To test her results, she put the vial down carefully , picked a small leaf and dipped it in there. She took it out and waited. After about 5 or so minutes, the leaf started to turn gray until it was completely dead. It fell apart into small pieces. This made Pear smile, as it proved what it was. It was her favorite poison. Completely undetectable when added to a drink, and also mixed with toilet cleaner for the common Hire Wing job of disintegrating a toilet. Putting the vial down carefully again, Pear dug through a small pocket on the inside of her bag and found her most durable cap. Nothing could burn through it, and it could hold around twice the weight of Pear herself. She had been so excited when she found it. Pear thought back to that day

((ending it here for now. To be continued!))

Hi, I'd like to join happy.gif

Username: UmbreWulf

Character Name: Sock

Type of Pygmy: Misfit

Back story: Born in a remote corner of Old Rudolph, Sock grew up in a small village. She loved to challenge her friends to play-fights. Being a fighter, and a skilled one at that, she wished to join the kingdom's army and become a soldier.

Personality: Sweet and friendly, but fierce in battle. She's also a little ninja, loves to sneak up on dragons. Sock is a tomboy too.

Literacy level: I ususally reread my posts, but I'm not an amazing speller. You get the idea of what I'm trying to say though.

Job: Soldier

Other: Duh.... I don't know. Yargle blargle xd.png

Edited by UmbreWulf

(( Hurray. More people. KING JIBBERJABBER IS PLEASED.

I gotta draw him sometime.. ))

The king watched his daughter fly around in circles and smiled. How he wished he could be that nimble again. Sadly, even though he was still only a little younger than 35 in human years, years of working as king had left him tired and more aged than he should have been. It was apparent for any pygmy that ruled.

As leader of over 1,000,000 pygmies ((is that about right?)) in one city alone, any ruler would become tired after a while. Their extreme hyperactivity, tiny sizes, and short-tempers were well-known. In fact, many dragons called them the "Attention Deficit Dragon Species."

In any case, Jibberjabber still loved his daughter dearly, and wished she didn't have to hold such a burden. Such a small, beautiful creature, aged probably within days from doing such things. Being king was not as easy as many believed..

((Nice paragraphs Apple and Thael. Love 'em, love 'em, love'em!

But of course I love all you guys. biggrin.gif

Pie anyone?

user posted image))

Aspen's wings grew tired from their constant flapping and she alighted down onto a gleaming stone rafter to catch her breath. She sighed and scolded herself on not flying more often; always library this, book that, pie-face this dragon, rubber chicken the back of this head. When did she ever devote some vigorous training time to just plain flying? Aspen looked down at her father, King Jibberjabber, or King JibJab as she's heard some of the soldiers that were loyal to his rule call him.

Her eyes grew bright with ideas as she came up with a devious prank to lighten the quiet mood of the castle.

Sock flew to the kingdom to start her first day as a soldier in Old Rudolph. She soared through the sky soundlessly, a trick she had discovered that made it easier to sneak up on people and shoot them in the face with silly string or slam a pie into it. Alighting on the ground with hardly even disturbing a leaf, Sock walked up to the castle to begin her official training. The gates lifted and another Misfit showed her to the training area. Silly string of all colors littered the floor. Cream and pie tins were everywhere: on the walls, on the floors, on the soldiers that were training, even on the ceiling! A rack of rubber chickens rested against the wall. Sock looked around in wonder but was quickly jerked back to reality as a soldier came flying toward her with a pie. She quickly jumped out of the way, snatched a can of green silly string, and shot it at her attacker. The Pygmy's face was soon covered in a blanket of neon green. The other Misfit shook the string off his face and looked at Sock. "How did you know I was coming?" he said in awe. "I could hear you flying," she said, glancing at the pie that was now slowly sliding down the wall, leaving a creamy white trail behind it. Without knowing, the soldier snatched her can of silly string and sprayed her in the face before Sock had a chance to retaliate. I'll get you!" shouted Sock as she grabbed a pie and charged at the dragon.

((Introduction post...PART 2/3!))

The day Pear had gotten her practically indestructible cap actually had been a dreary and wet day, with on and off raining. She was in a bad, disheartened mood when she had gotten it. After two failed stealing of something she couldn't remember, she was flying with only one good wing, the other had been damaged by the pie tin from one of her punishments. Seeing a little poster for the cap, she daydreamed of having one, and finally feel safe around fun and dangerous chemicals. Her bag, like today, had been empty and she was looking around in desperation for something to fill it up with, so she could get a job from one of the Royals. After coming into Flarist, she got lucky. Pear found that a shop selling chemicals and poisons had been temporarily deserted. A pygmy had been injured in a flying accident, and everyone had come out of shops and buildings to see what happened. Seeing her chance, Pear flew in and swooped up as many things as she could, but them in her bag, and ran off to a distant location, relying on adrenaline completely.

((Gonna give you a chance to fill in part 3 without double posting or waiting 12 hours. ^^))

Cedar ran his claws through the moist dirt in a flower pot by the cafe, waiting for the group to finish talking to the king of Abyssalai. He pulled a container out of his knapsack and dropped a paw full of of dirt into it and snapped the container shut for later, he'd find a use for after everyone headed to his house.

After that, the small, orange dragon found someone cooling a pie on the windowsill. The pygmy crept up to the pie and looked inside the window to see if anyone would witness the HireWing attack he was about to pull, no one was around. Cedar pulled a bottle of neon blue liquid out of his knapsack and swished it around so that it fizzed. He undid the stopper and poured the acidic substance all over the pie, causing it to glow faintly blue and then regain its normal look as a steaming hot pie. Before putting the bottle back into his knapsack, the little dragon pulled off its label and jammed it into the dirt, burying it so that no one would find it. Then he regained his sitting position outside the cafe, trying to not crack a laugh. Pouring Brain Bleach into pie was one of his favorite pranks.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83