CYDA LUVA83

Pygmy Preparation

Romona smiled at Cedar. "Don't worry, I won't throw a rubber chicken at you, although I can't be completely sure when it comes to Dirzen" she said, giving him a funny look.

"As for you looking for a job, I'm just a lowly soldier. I have no right to hire anyone." she frowned, her dark violet eyes serious.

Sighing, she leaped onto the bed, the felt under her pillow, which had the usual stash of buzzers. She frowned, and shoved them all under the bed before replacing the pillow back to it's honorary spot at the head of the mattress. She picked up the top book, and ran her claw over the cover lovingly. The book's title was Apple Cream Pie Recipes: The best tasting weapons around!

Romona figured that if she was going to get used to being a soldier, she might as well seriously research the gags she was going to use.

She looked up, surprised, as Pearel intruded, pulled out a random chicken from a random spot in the bed, and threw it at her, fearing an ambush.

((EDIT: ninja.gif 'd))

Edited by Lalasa

Pearel stopped talking as a chicken hit her in the head.

"Wah!"

Instinctively, she reached for her silly string. She pulled it out and fired it at Ramona.

She smiled delightedly because it was pink colored and it looked pretty good the dragon.

"That'll show you not to mess with a princess!" She snapped

Ramona yelled out as the string covered her. She tried pulling it off, but there was a lot of it, and it was seemingly endlessly tangled up. When she finally clawed free, she took out two more rubber chickens and brandished them in each claw.

"I recommend you don't mess with an angry book sorter from the Abyssalai Royal Library!" she replied back in an equally snappy tone, rubber chickens ready to throw.

She wanted to show this fussy princess how much she disliked the war, personally!

Cedar sat down and watched the mayhem ensue. "Hm. How lovely, a chick fight." the orange pygmy said softly. He stepped inbetween the two females and put a paw up to each of them. After he'd stepped inbetween the two females Cedar took the silly string from Pearel and the chickens from Romona.

"Now's not the time to get into a hissy fit, ladies. And Pearel, I left because he was underwater and all I could hear was 'blargh blah blah glub glub'."

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

But Romona would not quiet down.

"You stupid royalty cannot comprehend the fact that your idiotic war is pointless because of the simple fact you have no brain to comprehend with! If you knew anything at all, you would try your best to keep peace instead of taking normal dragons out of their fine, serious jobs and forcing them to play with silly toys! I would like to see you read a one thousand page book!" she scowled, her dark violet eyes bright with anger.

"I will have nothing to do with you, miss airhead princess!" she finished off with a sneer, and put on her reading spectacles. She opened the pie book, and started reading it to calm herself down.

KING OF ORIGULOK HERE... And maybe others. I like being king. It's pish posh tiddlywinks, and all that jazz-band.

Username: Thaelasan

Character Name: King Jibberjabber Origulok

Gender: A female king? Whoever heard of such a thing? no, he's male.

Type of Pygmy: Original

Back story: Jibberjabber was named thusly due to his insane talking that made no sense. His troops love him dearly, however, because he can actually lead. For once. In a lifetime. he can lead them to victory. His wife, Queen Lily Origulok, is very silent.

Personality: Talkitive, and bold. He loves to walk in the royal gardens, and especially loves his children. He despises the other pygmies.

Job:(royal, regular, noble, soldier) Royal king.

Other: My original other was not accepted so I'll forget this as it is unnecessary.

Username: Thaelasan

Character Name: Queen Lily Origulok

Type of Pygmy: Original. You'd think you'd know this because she's from Origulok.

Back story: She married the King of Origulok during an interesting pie match. They fell in love immediately.

Personality: Silent and a good listener, she balances out her husband's talkitive nature. She is very beautiful in that regard. She also hates war.

Job:(royal, regular, noble, soldier) Royal Queen.

Other:

Edited by Thaelasan

Pearel was stunned.

No one. Had Ever. Spoken to her like that.

"For your infor-mation Ms Booke sorter, My parents had absolutely NOTHING to do with it and NEITHHER DID I."

She turned to the orange pygmy. "And you need to learn how to speak Burble. It has to do more with listening than talking. He wanted to recruit you but He's not going to now."

Pearel paced around in a circle. "UGH This is Stupid." She lunged at the pygmy.

"Give back my pink silly string!"

"Here it is, my little royalty! If you and your parents had nothing to do with it, they wouldn't be building the army that threatens my king which makes me stuck here!" she scowled as she threw the silly string into the angry princess' face.

She then tried to return to her pie book, even though an annoying royal brat was acting rather distracting for reading. She cared very little about hostilities at the moment, because she disliked (to put it nicely) the immature princess and blames her and all the rest of the royalty for her current plight.

Edited by Lalasa

((Wasn't Cedar holding the silly string?))

"Fine. They might be in a war but it isn't their fault. That can be possible you know. They were eating mudkipz fish. And I didn't do anything."

Pearel sat down and pouted. This dragon showed no respect whatsoever. "We're making an army so YOU don't attack US."

Wrapping her tail around her, Pearel glared at the other dragons. "Who are you guys anyways?"

((Romona threw the silly string that was already fired at her))

Romona however, was too engaged in the several hundred page history of apple cream pies and ignored Pearel entirely. It didn't help there was a caramel apple variation, or a creamed apple variation.

Romona found pie more important then torturing princesses fortunately. Especially when reading the book allows her to torture princesses with homemade pie.

((Pearel better not try to take the book away from Romona... It would get real ugly if she did wink.gif ))

"I, lady, am Sahh Dirzen the Third." Dirzen said, with the same flourishing bow he used when he entered the barracks. He straightened up and took a step back, staff in a casual defensive position. "And Princess of... ah, Windfit, please don't throw any projectiles or spray silly string at me or anyone else here." "And do mind your manners. They are unbecoming of a lady of your position."

Dirzen hoped the princess girl wouldn't attack him. He didn't like to hit females, although he would make exceptions if pushed too far.

Character:Ryala

Pygmy: crimson flare

Backstory: Ryala was hatched into the royal family. She is often found helping or just hanging with the "peasants" in her queenly clothes. She was late to the Planet Banquet and was a little close to getting sprayed with silly string if everyone hadnt stormed out in a huff.((she prefers to live unlike previous queens))

Personality: kind caring and sharing

Other: 'Help the needy' is her slogan

((Please reread the first post, Aryxon. You're missing a lot of things. :/ ))

Cedar bowed to the princess and stated his name. "I am Cedar, original pygmy from well... Origulok. I did not find my kingdom's morals for war suitable so I left my home and became a Hire Wing for other kingdoms. One of which my have been yours, dear princess, but I cannot speak Blurble as I live above the sea and not in it." Cedar bowed once agin to the princess and picked up the discarded rubber chicken. "Besides, the mist is so thick there, I can hardly see."

((You can delete it...))

Pearel nodded and assumed the proper stance of royalty she had been taught.

Back straight, head up, be proud, look confident..

"It is my pleasure to meet you." She replied earnestly.

Except for the baker one.

"I'm terribly sorry you could not find any work in Windfit to you liking." Pearel said. "I do hope that we can meet again sometime later."

Romona chose this moment to listen to the conversation. She snorted loudly when the princess said she was pleased to meet them, and returned to candy apple cream pies while rolling her eyes.

Royalty! They think they're so special! When Abyssalai invades Windfit, I'll be in the front lines! I'll show that princess first hand how stupid the war is! she thought with a smirk.

((Yes, Romona was reading a pie book. Ah, creativity. Where have you gone?))

Pearel sat and waited for something to happen. Taking the used silly string the soldier had thrown at her, she squeezed and shaped it into a flower. She tucked it by her eight ear and it stuck in place. Pulling out a hand mirror, she checked her reflection.

It looks good. She commented to herself.

((Yay! Accepted!... let me begin.))

Snort... So tired...

He awoke, yet again, in the bed of his dreams, next to the being of his dreams. Yet again, he awoke to the sun in his face.

Yet again, he had slept in.

With a groan, King Jibberjabber got out of the bed and rubbed his tired eyes.

Wish I could just sleep forever...

Two guards stood at the door and reminded him to put on his royal garb, for the 100th time. He did as he was reminded, placing the cloth around his shoulders and feeling kingly once more.

Silk... sweet silk.

He thanked his guards and headed down the steps from his room. With a single hand gesture, he told his chefs to make breakfast for he and his wife.

As if by magic, she appeared as well, dressed almost the same. She kissed him once on the cheek, not needing to whisper the good morning.

Hunger.

He sat down in the same chair he always did. At once, his breakfast of a deluxe omelet appeared before him. His wife, the same, without the peppers.

They ate in silence, not needing to speak.

Jibberjabber normally would be talking a storm, but in his wife's presence, that seemed to fade. He felt words were unnecessary.

"Honey." Lily said, surprising him. Her voice was like the very word she said to him.

"Hmm?" he grunted, looking at her.

"Don't you think it's time to go inspect the troops? The attack is set to begin soon."

"Eh... I guess." he smiled.

"Good. I'll go prepare ballroom for the dance later."

WIth that, Lily swept from the table and ran down the steps.

Jibberjabber frowned. He wished she wouldn't leave so hastily.

"Sire. Are you done?" the chef asked.

"Yes. As always." he said, sliding the empty plate back to him.

"Sire, this isn't licked clean. Are you sure?"

"Yes." Jibberjabber was already heading for the steps.

Another day filled with work. Being king is not everything..

Edited by Thaelasan

Cedar just sat down beside Dirzen with the discarded rubber chicken in hand. "So um... chick fights... they're um... chickeny... and fighty..." He stuttered. after a few minutes of awkward silence, Cedar spoke up again. "So... who wants to go to the cafe and get a coffee? We can discuss how futile this war is, er how every war on this planet is... I'll pay."

Pearel raised a claw. "I'll come. But girls are not chicken-y."

She took a pouch of condensed water out of her bag and drank some. "It's a lot dryer her than in Windfit." She commented, not having anything else to say.

Dirzen perked up when Cedar mentioned coffee. "Ooh, coffee! I love coffee! Wait, where's the cafe? Can I come? Please, Cedar?" He gushed.

He was up on his feet, staff in his right paw. He grabbed his satchel and looked through it, searching for an egg tart. It was at the bottom, squished into an eggy and flaky mess. It was beyond usage as a weapon. The misfit disregarded this, and licked the inside of the package, attempting to get at every last crumb.

Dirzen put down the wrapper on the bed.

"Oh, and while we go there, I can tell you all a story about how I defeated a group of 40 Flarist soldiers, only using my bare claws!"

((The 'story' will be blatant lies; I doubt anyone will believe it. Dirzen can't help himself. xd.png ))

King Jibberjabber, yet again, inspected the troops, talking so much that the soldiers began to shift uneasily. He talked more than normal, which they thought was impossible.

Once he finished that, he smiled, and headed back into the castle. It was time to read a story to the hatchlings.

Romona put her book down. "Coffee? I do enjoy a cup or two. And cafes have such a good reading atmosphere! I'll come." she said, packing several books into a bag to take with her.

She groaned when she hefted the bag onto her shoulders. They were heavy, several hundred page books. When she found a comfortable position for her bag, she smiled at Cedar.

Cedar nodded a walked outside of the barracks. With a small flap, he was airborn and hovering just outside the barracks. "I'll lead the way towards the city, 'lest one of you would rather do the honors."

Romona quickly followed Cedar, her small wings flapping hard because of the extra weight of all her books. She hovered near him, somewhat lower.

I hope they hurry up in there. Those dragons take their time and I won't be able to make it to the cafe. her thoughts grumbled as she shouldered her awkward load.

Pearel took flight easily and soared up. She noticed Ramona flying lowers and struggling a bit with her books.

"Hey there. Need help?" She offered.