CYDA LUVA83

Pygmy Preparation

(( Ookay. Thanks Cyda! ))

Selene was on her room, sitting on her window seat, looking the swamp flowers on the garden. Her thoughts were lost in fantasy lands, far away from Abyssalai and her skull castle. Her stomach was empty, as she refused to eat the breakfast, saying she ate too much food the last night. She even noticed when Seth opened the door, in the other side of the spacious room, decorated with medieval furniture.

"Hey little girl. I brought you bread and coffee." he said, standing on the door. As Selene didn't said nothing or even moved, Seth entered on the room and approached the big window circle. "Selene?" he asked. The question floated for a short time before Selene turned her body to see her brother standing close to her with a tray with 3 kinds of breads and a green mug.

"Seth?" Selene was surprised.

"Brought you your favorite breads and a delicious coffee prepared by me!" he said with proud, pushing a small table with his tail, to after land the metal tray on it.

Selene watched her brother moving the table and started to eat, happy. She didn't said a word until she finished the breads and the coffee, that wasn't bad. She gave a quick look to the window and stared Seth, smiling.

"Thanks big brother." she said, peacefully.

"Thats okay and I'm not that old, just 5 years. You should get prepared to tell me why you don't ate your breakfast today. Everybody is worried about you. They think you are sick or something." he smiled, picked up the tray and walked towards the door, stopping for one second to hear her answer.

"I will." she said.

Seth left. A quick move from his tail closed the door behind him.

Selene couldn't wait till the kingdom be totally dark.

"Uh... sure. the news said that they lived on a HUGE planet called Earth, but rumored to have an alternate name called 'Dragon Cave'. These hyoo-mahns are said to be about 6 feet on average. Ranging in colors from pale white to pink to orange to brown. And the females there have lumps of fat on their bodies which are apparently the equivalent of bright colors on a regular dragon."

Cedar paused and motioned to the dragon behind the counter that was now cleaning out coffee mugs in a sink for another coffee. The dragon shrugged and held up two claws then held up a coin. The little orange dragon nodded and chucked two gold coins in the cashier's direction. Luckily, the Dark Myst was swift on his feet and caught the coins before they collided into a muffin pyramid on the counter.

"The news cast was really spotty in details about the landscape, but if we want to get a real good look at the sky, my house in Origulok has a really good telescope we could use." The small dragon paused again as the chashier brought him his coffee. He took a sip and started speaking again, "All we'd have to do is fly through the area where the corners of all the kingdoms meet and we'll be there in no time." Cedar drank more of his cup of hyper. "What do you say?"

((Expressing all the thing I hate about mankind))

Pearel gaped at Ramona. "But-but it's so bouncy! Why can't I show my real self?" But she did stop and listen to the other's conversation.

"Wow. Hyoo-mahn dragons.." Pearel mulled over the thought. I wonder how they ever take care of the bigger dragons. "And lumps of fat make them attractive? How horrid. I think i caught a bit of that show. The air there is really unhealthy. Those poor creatures... tsk tsk" Pearel shook her head in sympathy.

"I'd come to your house for a look. I feel intrigued."

"Hmmm, Hyoo-man dragons... Don't sound like dragons at all to me..."

"But very interesting...Ginormus dragons falling at the hand of those creatures? I don't think that's possible. The Hyoo-mans kiling them, I mean." Dirzen said.

He finished the rest of his expresso and placed the cup down. "I'll go, Cedar. It sounds rather fun."

Bella watched as the dragons talked in a deep convorsation, but she was to far away to make out what they where saying. She toke a sip of her coffee, and unepectedly spilt it all over herself. She had forgotten that the coffee was so hot! It burned her legs, but she didn't really care, she was too enbarested. FiFi brought Bella some napkins and Bella wiped her rags, which were now stained brown. She relized that a bunch of costomers were staring at her and she bashfully continued to wipe her rags. "Thanks for the Napkins, FiFi. I had no idea that coffee was this hot, at the palace the cooks always cooled it to my likeing."

"Interesting..." Romona muttered, deep in thought. Shaking herself she turned to Cedar. "Of course I would like to go. I must pursuit this knowledge that may not have yet made its way into the Library. Of course, there's plenty of knowledge in the Library, but still, how fascinating!" she exclaimed, wearing a beaming smile that all pursuers of knowledge get when they are about to pursue new knowledge.

She finished her coffee in a hurry, and stood ready to go.

(( sorry I haven't posted in a while. Didn't notice someone made a char... all for me biggrin.gif ))

Jibberjabber had been snoring for quite some time when he heard the familiar ring of his daughter's voice pierce his ears.

"What?! Uh?!" he snorted, coming to his senses.

"Someone call me?"

"Oh Ramona!" Pearel gasped. "You could write your own book all about the Hyoo-mahn dragons! It could become a bestseller and you'd be so famous!"

Pearel drained the rest of her latte. "Let's go! Before anyone steals you idea. Wait a moment." Pearel brought out her cell phone.

"Hello? Editor? Yes, I have a friend here.... Mhmm Mhmmm. Yes hold the idea. Yes. Hyoo-mahns. None yet right? Yes keep it away from them. Royal orders and such. Uh huh. Sure. Okay thanks bye!"

Pearel hung up. "He's holding the idea so you'll be the first one to publish a book like that!"

Romona balked. "But I don't write books, I read them! I don't know how to write!" she protested, holding an urge to go hide in a book. Putting away her spectacles. she gave Pearel a disapproving look.

"Now what am I going to do?" she said, worried.

Bella continued to sit there. She wanted to go back to her tower and take a bath. But she realized that she was not in Old Rouldoph anymore. She had forgotten were she was and didn't know the way home. Bella looked at FiFi "FiFi, do you know the way home?"

FiFi bobbed her head 'no'.

"Then how do we get home?" Bella asked.

FiFi bobbed her head towerds the dragons that were bouncing on their seats a few mintutes ago.

"Good idea." Bella said.

Bella got out of her seat and trotted over to the draogns.

"Excuse me, I seem to be lost. I need to be directed to the Old Rudolph Castle. Do you know where it is?" Bella asked the dragons

Dirzen grabbed his satchel and staff, then began to leave with the group.

"You seem to be smart enough; I think you could do it, Romona. Besides, it takes a while to write a book, and you hardly have any information yet on humans." "First you'd need research, which we know you love." Dirzen said, putting emphasis on the word know, smiling.

He turned to Bella. "The Old Rudolph Castle, eh?" Bella was a Misfit Dragon like him. "Well, the barracks are somewhat close to the Abyssalai-Old Rudolph border, and are about northwest from here. Go to the barracks, they look like buildings made from brightly colored balloon animals, hard to miss. Then go to the right of them and keep flying. You'll get into Old Rudolph soon. As for the castle, missy, ask one of the dragons in that kingdom."

He kept his staff hidden during this time, out of fear of being recognized by another subject of Old Rudolph.

"True, I do enjoy research. However, I truly doubt there is any books on the subject at the moment." Romona told him, then turned as the new dragon asked for directions.

"Dirzen is correct, young lady." she said politely. "I can assure you that you can follow his directions with no consequence."

Dirzen stiffened as Romona mentioned his name. Oh no. What if she knows that name...? I'd be exposed.The King... He relaxed just as quickly, though.

"Why yes of course." "We will be leaving shortly. Have a good day, missy."

He smiled and got ready to walk out of the doors with the others.

Bella stood there and watched the dragons leave. It was kind of them to give her directions. But why did that misfit flinch when his name was said? She shook the thought out of her mind. "Thank you, kind Sir, for the directions. I was reassuered when I saw that you were a misfit like myself, surly you would know the way to my home." shoot! she had just reviled that her home was the castle! Bella's eye's widen when she said that. "Well... N-nice to meet you all. FiFi and I must be on our way." Bella grabbed her commoner's jacket and readied herself to leave.

Edited by shelbell

Dirzen had heard part of the lady's words about her home being the castle. Ah, so she's a royal...Hmm. "You are perfectly welcome, young lady."

He stood and turned to his companions. "Well, are we going or not?" Dirzen said, brightly.

"Of course!" Romona said excitedly, her books and spectacles packed up and ready to go.

It was getting late, but that was good for planet seeking. Romna tapped her foot impatiently, she wanted to find out what color sky the human dragons lived under.

Edited by Lalasa

"FiFi, let's go, NOW." Bella said impatiently.

FiFi was pecking her latte, in no rush to get out the door.

Bella bent over to tell FiFi the emergancy of their situation, and as she did, her tiara fell out of her pocket. Bella thought she had put that in her closet! She must have stuffed it into her pocket when trying on her comoner's robes and forgotten to put it in her jewery box! The tiara fell onto the floor, it's beautiful jewels and stunning gold sparkled in the sunlight. On it's side, it was engraved; Princess Bella. Bella realized it had fallen at the feet of the other dragons. She looked in shock, snatched up her tiara and stood there, not noing what to do.

Romona immediately noticed the fallen tiara. Shoving her spectacles onto her snout, she read the name on it, and gave a small bow.

"Greetings princess of Old Rudolph. I am Romona, Book Sorter of the Abyssylai Royal Library, currently serving as a soldier." she said the last part dryly, as though she disliked it.

"We won't harm you, as you can see by the diversity of our group. Please do not shy from our gracious company. We are pleased to be your acquaintance." she finished with a nod fit for royalty.

(( Oh em gee sorry guys i haven't been on in forever since i had a lot to do in real life. Could i get a quick recap of what has happened so far? ))

"And greetings to you, kind librarian." Bella nodded her head. "thank you for such kind words. There is somone i want you to meet." Bella clucked her tounge and on cue FiFi fluttered to Bella's shoulder. "This is my pet, FiFi." Bella said. "You, librarian, must know a lot about chickens." Bella held out her arm and FiFi hopped to the end of her hand. Bella waited to see if Romona would extend hers, alowing FiFi to hop onto it." {one thing that happened is that i joined, dragice smile.gif}

Edited by shelbell

Seeing as the princess wanted her to, Romona extended her hand as well.

"It is kind of you to say, but I am not Royal Librarian yet. However, I do believe I am in line when the current one retires." she said with a blush.

"Ah, the chicken. A small bird that produces eggs that are popular as cuisine. Also known as poultry. Latinine name is Gallus gallus domesticus. Descendants of Red Junglefowl which is Gallus gallus. They are usually mild-tempered, and as seen here, can be companions to dragons."

FiFi saw the extended hand and hopped onto Romon's hand. "Seeing your knowlage, and your love of books, you'd seem like an brillient librarain! high hopes to you. I see that FiFi has taken a likeing to you!" bella pointed out. FiFi was sitting comfetably on Romon's hand, and she appered to be sleeping. {Was Romona asking me to come with you guys in the other post?}

(( Dragice, out of the castle Bella, Romona, Dirzen, Pearel and Cedar (dunno If I forgot someone) are in a cafeteria (?) talking to each other. In the castle, Selene refused to eat her breakfast and Seth brought her breads and coffee without no one know that he "stole" food from the kitchen. We are all in Abyssalai ))

Edited by Alice Rose

Romona smiled, and stroked FiFi delicately with her other claw. "What an adorable name this bird has!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"You seem to be quite sociable, Princess Bella. I'm glad we were able to meet." she said with a nod.

((We're in a cafe right now, Alice. Everything else is fine.))

Edited by Lalasa