CYDA LUVA83

Pygmy Preparation

Username: Swanfeather-te-kitty

Character Name: Eboni

Type of Pygmy:Old Rudolph, misfit

Back story: Eboni was raised as a normal child to a certian extent even though she was a princess. By 'to a cerian extent,' I mean that she didn't meet or play with anyone much exept her family.

Personality:She's very shy around everyone but her kin as a result of her not getting out much, but with her family Eboni's open and calm.

Job:Royal

Other: Has a crush on Dirzen.

Edited by Swanfeather-te-kitty

The sun beat down on Raven's dark scales, causing her body temperature to rise considerably. She knelt lower to the ground as she yanked weeds out of the ground. The Pygmy was growing tired, but she still had to tend to the rest of the field. She sat with a thump and took a moment to breath.

"Once I'm adult," she murmured. "I'll be a soldier. I'll be fighting with silly string and rubber chickens. I'll be a hero." Raven got back up, motivated, and unearthed the rest of the weeds. After a good watering, she beat her tiny wings and flew back to her small hutch in the tree. The hatchling was immediately stormed by younger hatchlings, complaining of hunger and boredom. She hushed them and told them everything would be solved soon.

Raven flew to the base of the tree and lit a small fire, then dug up a fish she had buried the night before. She stuck it through with a sharpened stick and held the stick over the fire. It lit, and the Pygmy waited until the skin was blackened before she put out both fires and peeled the skin off of the fish. She flew it back up to the tree, fed the hatchlings, rotated an egg, played with the hatchlings, rotated the egg once again, put the hatchlings to bed, and fell unconscious herself.

((Please re-read the rules, Swan. wink.gif

And how does your character know Dirzen? Love at first sight? Or longtime friend? This has to be included in your backstory. Also, you might want to ask Durppie if this is okay.

wink.gif

Alice, accepted.

Also, Thaelasan, I made a character so you're not all lonesome. xd.png ))

Aspen closed her large, leather-bound book that contained knowledge of the law and court of Origulok's politics. Where was father? she hadn't seen the King JibberJabber all day. Then she remembered that he had to read to that little hatchlings' class. The original pygmy sighed and smiled, she loved how her father got involved in the community. The pygmy dragon put the large book back on her personal bookshelf. After cleaning up her study desk, the princess flew down to the throne room to find her parents. "Fatheerr?" She called into the large and grand room where the two thrones resided.

~~~~~

Cedar followed Dirzen's eyes and found out what was unnerving him so. That cashier and his beliefs that breeds should stick to their own kingdoms ticked him off a little. The little dragon cleared his throat and glared at the cashier. "Ahem, what are you looking at?" He asked the dark mysrt behind the counter. "We pay you money, we buy your products. Stop giving us different pygmies the evil eyes, okay?"

The Dark Myst behind the counter was taken aback, but he quickly resumed counting the coins and filling the coffe machine with more ground coffee beans.

"Now, let's find ourselves a table with enough room so Romona can read."

((Swan,I'm assuming you want to take the position of Princess of Old Rudolph. It's already taken by shellbell. I'm okay with your character having a crush on Dirzen, but how exactly does she know Dirzen? Maybe she saw him outside of the palace once? Just a suggestion. I could help since it would involve both characters. wink.gif ))

After Romona ((presumably)) ordered what she wanted and looked around for a table Romona could read at. He located a couple of them that met the condition and weren't occupied.

"How about those?" "Take your pick. The one farther back, or the one to the right of us?"

*The bord Bella sits on her throne overlooking her kingdom of Old Ruoldoph from her saphirre. She admires her throne of gold and jewels. Her bordmun increases with every second. She calls over her pet chicken, FiFi, and begins to stroke her. she then gets a devious idea.* "FiFi! Let's go out into the streets desgiuied as commoners!" FiFi gives Bella a stare that says 'are you crazy?'

"Ya, your probably right, FiFi. Lets go out into my garden, instead?"

FiFi looks more satisfied

Bella and FiFi go out to there garden, a beautiful place filled with flowers of every kind and butterflies and buzzy bees. they sit on a bench admireing the flowers.

"How about this one?" Pearel suggested, gesturing to one by a window. "The sun shines through so there's enough light." She sat with her Latte.

"Ohmigosh! THE SEAT ARE SO BOUNCY!" She cried, bouncing on the rubbery red chairs.

"You have to come try them!" She sipped her latte, all the while bouncing in the chair. "This is fun. Much better than a war don't you think. Just imagine." Pearel stopped bouncing and sweaped her arm out. "All the royal and soldires and hirewing, and commoners, everyone. Just bouncing on these chairs having fun." Shs sighed. Pearel invisioned a world like that. "That would be so cool!"

{is there a required level, Cynda Luva83? Becuse i Have rped before}

Bella looked at FiFi and sighed. "FiFi, lets go into the streets of Old Rudolph and just have fun! Maybe prank a few people!"

FiFi looked as if she were considering it. The chicken then bobbed her head up and down.

"All right!" Bella said.

Bella flew up to her tower, ready to change into rags, but her huge mirror stopped her. She looked at herself, a pretty slim bright green dragon with beautiful yellow swirls. She turned to face her shoulder, which revealed a swirl, unlike the rest of the yellow swirls, this swirl was pink. Bella loved this swirl. But she also thought it made her a little bit more misfit of a misfit dragon. She took her tiara and noble robes of and changed into the rags a regular would wear. She was set to go. FiFi also had rubbed dirt into her normally snow white feather, makeing her look like a regular chicken about town.

((The levels required to join are semi-literate to literate.))

Cedar shurgged and sipped his coffee. He sat down on the cushy red chair that sat across from Pearel, but was almost bounced right back up out of his seat. "Great Draco in the starry sky, these chairs do have a bit of bounce to them!" Cedar sat down slowly this time, not wanting to spill his coffee. After a while of gazing out the window into the dim streets of Abyssalai, he drank more of his sweetened cup of hyper.

Dirzen sat next to Cedar, carrying his tart and expresso. He nearly spilled his coffee on himself. "Yep, these seats have a bounce, alright."

He stood up and set his things down on the table. Then he sat down again, making him bounce in the air. "Whee!"

After he had his fill of bouncing on the seat, Dirzen ate his egg tart, savoring its fluffy, rich goodness. He smacked his lips.

Pearel sighed. This strange world was fill with all kinds of unexpected wonder. She sipped her latte quietly. Oh if the world was so perfect there would always be something to improve on thus the world could not possibly be perfect unless it wass everchanging. With a straw, shescooped up the whipped cream on top and filled her mouth with the foamy delight. Whipped cream made quite good ammo too. Should I start a food fight here?

It was awful quiet here. Pearel felt herself become uncomfortable. Absentmindly, she flicked some whipped cream off her straw randomly, not watching where it hit or who it hit.

((Time for a twist! Mwuahahaha!))

As soon as Pearel flicked the cream away, the messy glob of whipped cream landed square on Cedar's snout. But the funny thing was, that Cedar didn't notice until he breathed in through his nose and brought that cream into his snout along with the air. "Wh-what the?" The little dragon snorted his nose into a napkin to get rid of the whipped cream. "Okay, now the taste and smell of cream that's been whipped is going through my face."

((Sorry I was gone for 2 days. *Tries to wiggle back into mad dash roleplaying schedule* :/))

Romona had ordered a cinnamon latte, and sitting next to Pearel , she was so caught up in the large store of reading material she had brought with her, she didn't notice when Pearel bounced her into the air. Instead her snout was stuck in the slightly dusty world of jellybuzzers. It was a good day.

(( yay! But, before I start, I just need to know something: Which time of the day is now? ))

The misfit stifled a laugh when Cedar inhaled the whipped cream. "Heh. Careful of waht you inhale, buddy." "You okay?"

Dirzen stirred in one of his cream things into his expresso. Out of curiousity, he opened the other and drank it in. It tasted cool and fresh, if not a bit watery.

Having finished his egg tart, the misfit sipped his drink. "Ahh...now that's coffee."

Bella and FiFi, Bella's pet chicken romed the streets, trying to find somthing to do. She had flow to Abyssylai in hopes of somthing more fun to do. Bella then spots a cafe'. Bella then remembers that she hasn't had a drink all day, and was tired from a short but refreshing flight!

"FiFi, i'm the so thirsty, let's get a cup of coffe and then we will be on our way."

FiFi seemed to smile.

Bella and FiFi walk into the cafe' seeinga few costomers, she even saw a few pygmies jumping up and down on their chairs. They looked happy, like real friends. Besides FiFi, Bella had no real friends.

Bella pushed away the unhappy thought and walked to the front of the cafe' to order. FiFi was right by her side. "Madame," Bella asked the waitress, "I would like a cup of cofee, two cubes of sugar and a dollop of foam please."

FiFi pecked Bella's arm.

"Oh, yes, i almost forgot, my friend here would like a chocolite chip muffin top and a latte, please."

The waitress looked confused. "A... latte... for your bird.?"

"AND a muffin top." Bella corrected

Bella got her coffee and FiFi got her muffin top and latte, she paid, and they sat down. Bella chose a seat near the other dragons, that she saw when she came in bounceing up and down. When she sat down, she had to admit, they were comfey. Bella watched FiFi peck her muffin top in the chair next to her. She watched the other dragons, they were friends. then she noticed they were other dragon races amung them. 'How awazing,' Bella thought 'they are friends despite their differences.'

Bella then looked at FiFi and stroked her feathers. FiFi had already eaten the muffin top and was starting on her latte.

Bella sipped her coffe.

{The Drama! xd.png}

Edited by shelbell

Romona finally put her book down long enough to drink her cinnamon latte. As she sipped, she saw out of the corner of her eye the customer that had come in. They seemed to be staring at them. Noticing that Pearel was bouncing quite a bit, she poked her.

"Pearel, that dragon are staring at us. Maybe you should stop the jumping. It's attracting a bit of attention!" she told her, giving her a disapproving look. She then continued her drink while continuing to watch the misfit.

Edited by Lalasa

((I fixed, because I was talking about you. Thought there were two dragons. Sorry!

Also shelbell, we're in Abyssylai. So you're dragon can't wander into the cafe by foot. She'd have to fly to that country.))

Edited by Lalasa

{oh, ok smile.gif} {i fixed it. smile.gif And the country of Abyssylai is not that far from Old Rhudolph}

Edited by shelbell

"Gah. Yes Dirzen, I'm quite alright. It's just not that pleasant having whipped cream being inhaled up your nasal cavaties if you know what I mean..." The little dragon used the napkin he held in his paw to wipe the rest of the cream from his snout. "Hey, have you all watched the news lately? It said that there might be another planet in our solar system with life on it. With HUGE dragons already bigger than our normal size."

"And they don't fight with pies or silly string! They fight with long metal blades that they spear eachother with! There's also another type of dragon there, the news said, pitiful creature, no scales at all and called a Hyoo-mahn dragon." Cedar drank the last of his coffee and sat the paper cup back on the classic cafe table. "The news is getting more and more ridiculous these days! Imagine! Gangly creatures with flabby skin that take care of huge-ass dragons. Crazy talk, I say."

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

"Actually, that is quite interesting. Other life? It was possible certainly, but until now I have not heard of a proven example. I would certainly love to share knowledge with one such large dragons or a Hyoo-mahn dragon." Romona said, showing her excitement. She completely forgot about the dragon watching them.

"Do you know anymore about this?" she asked, eyes bright.