CYDA LUVA83

Pygmy Preparation

"Oh, no it's fine." Romona said, surprised that when not confronted by rubber chickens, the princess was actually sociable. She smiled at Pearel, and hoped that the princesses new polite behavior was not a ruse.

Romona would have said more, but it's difficult to hold a conversation when one is carrying a heavy load of books.

((is there anyone near Origulok Kingdom that could roleplay with Jibberjabber? I don't know.))

Jibberjabber stared at the hatchlings in front of him.

"Now, here's a story. It's called 'Divided Allies'. Are you all ready to hear it?"

The hatchlings nodded assent.

"Well then.." Jibberjabber began..

A long time ago, before the age of pygmies on this world, the kingdom of Valnorok held thrall in the land. It was huge, golden. It was a monument for all to see.

The people of the land walked and admired every inch of their beautiful world. There was no strife, no pain.

One day, however, a fight broke out between the five siblings of the realm. Jemorka, Landal, Valnoral, Chandul, and Bladalus began to bicker in spite of each other. FInally, the fights erupted into actual secession of each siblings owned realm. Familes became enemies and friends became foes. There was no more peace in the land.

Valnoral, the eldest brother, chose to go on the defensive. Landal, however, began to charge at him for his wrongdoings. Jemorka and Chandul began seperate battles as well.

Bladalus, the youngest brother, did not desire any fighting. He had given up on the argument long ago. WIth heavy regret, locked his doors to his brothers and sisters, and shattered all ties with them.

As the war drew on, Bladalus seemed to be the most prosperous, not spending any money on war, and becoming a rightful leader.

The other siblings were in poverty. Their people suffered as they got news of more deaths from the front, and money was all being used on war.

Soon, they all realized that Bladalus was rich, and decided to give up on the war and beg him for aid.

He only agreed he would help them if they all ceased their fighting and made HIM their king. Reluctantly, they obeyed. It was the first time the youngest brother had ever become a king.

In order to keep the peace, Bladalus kept the boundaries that the siblings had created themselves as permanent boundaries, and renamed the countries based on their environments.

Now the country Bladalus kept is called Origulok, "of the sun".

------

The hatchlings all ooed and ahhed at the storyteller, asking for another story. With a smile, Jibberjabber got out another book.

((Sorry, no, that's why I made Pearel travel to Abyssamel))

Pearel smiled. Ramona could be nice if she wanted to. Whether she wanted to or was poking fun at her, Pearel couldn't tell.

"Here, I'll take these." She took a few books, one was the pie book she had been reading earlier. they were quite heavy and he wondered how Ramona managed.

"So, are you in to pies?" She questioned.

"Not specifically. I enjoy reading about almost anything, and when I was sent in to be a soldier, I wanted to research my arsenal. Did you know that the first apple cream pie was baked for Queen Kinchi of Misfit? It was an accident that occurred when the apple cake was baked wrong! The queen enjoyed it all the same." Romona said, eyes sparkling.

"Don't mind me, I have a quest to read through the entire Royal Library. There is so much knowledge to be gained from doing so!" she continued, then noticed the princess had taken some of her books to hold.

"Oh you don't need to do that." Romona blushed.

"No it's fine." Ramona seemed to be truely nice.

"I never knew that. I like lemon meringue pies quite a bit though. Windfit has a large library if you would like to visit. You know, like when your duties as a soldier are completed. Then I can show you my doll collection."

"Oh, a visit to any library would be quite spectacular. As for dolls, I once read they were originally made as doppelgangers to important dragons. When they suspected an ambush, they made a big doll made to looks like the important dragon. Then one day, a toy maker from Origulok decided that smaller dolls made to look like important dragons would be fun to play with for hatchlings. And that's how the small toys became so popular!" Romona rambled, then suddenly stopped.

"Silly me, I forgot to apologize to being so rude earlier. I expected you to be another royal stereotype. Please forgive my blade sharp tongue. I was still disorientated from being made to move to the barracks. I'm not normally so jumpy." she said, a guilty look on her face.

Edited by Lalasa

Pearel was fascinated. "I was rude too but please go on! That was very interesting. Say, do you know how many vintage dolls there are now?"

It looked like she had made a new friend.

"I read in a statistical book that is kept updated every year that there are currently only 19 vintage dolls left still in good condition, and the majority of them originate from Origulok, around 12 out of the 19." Romona told the princess confidently.

"You see, the reason that most dolls come from Origulok is because the dragons there are quite wealthy, and therefore more of the population can afford to buy these toys, so more doll makers come from Origulok where they can always be sure to stay in business. They are also made of nicer materials, because Origulok doesn't waste so much money on wars. I wish Abyssalai would follow that good example. It is pointless to fight so much and so often!" she continued, shifting the bag on her shoulders to a diferent position.

"Hmm. I'd like one of those vintage dolls. I'd name her Hattie."

The coffee shop came into veiw. Pearel landed and waited for the others to follow.

Romona landed awkwardly, the bookbag being heavy. She walked over to Pearel.

"I can take those books back now." she smiled. The day was was sunny for once in Abyssalai, and nothing bad seemed to be happening.

Dirzen flew after Cedar and the others, following them to the cafe. He landed and looked at Pearel and Romona. They seem to be getting along well.

He smiled.

"Does the coffee shop have egg tarts, by any chance?" Dirzen inquired. He loved egg tarts and most fluffy, light pastries.

Jibberjabber closed the book, patted the hatchlings on their heads, and left the room, closing the door quietly.

The teacher followed him out, hugging him.

"THank you. The hatchlings love when you read to them! Now it's nap-time." she whispered, putting a finger to her lips. She went back into the room, and soon snoring was heard.

Jibberjabber smiled.

"Honey?"

Jibberjabber whirled to find his wife, smiling.

"Yes?"

"We have found it! The legendary technology of... THE EGG TURRET!" she said.

"....The what?"

"Watch." she said, beckoning him towards a few cases of chicken eggs.

A rounded machine stood, an arm crank in it.

"It's based on pressure. Watch." she said. She pulled back her sleeve and grabbed the handle, turning with all her might. Five eggs fired in rapid succession, hitting the target on the wall all in the same place.

Jibberjabber was appalled.

"Who said we could build this? Who built it? Our enemies will think us un-"

Lily kissed him.

"Good idea honey. I love it. We should have thought of it sooner!"

WIth that, he turned and walked out of the room.

"They usually do, so I'm going to say yes." Cedar said to Dirzen as he landed outside the cafe doors. He pulled on one door to open it and walked in, but first placing the doorstop underneath the door so it wouldn't slam in on the rest of the crew. The little orange pygmy dragon walked up to the cafe counter and ordered himself a coffe with two creams. But the cashier had a skeptical look.

"You travelin' with a Dark Myst, Misfit, and Seawyrm? Well ain't you a carnival show."

"Nuh-uh-uh." Cedar said quickly. "Coffee, creams, here." When the little orange pygmy dragon said 'here', he pushed 2 gold pieces onto the counter (the usual pay for a donut or coffee.)

"Oh, thanks Cedar." Dirzen said. " I mean thanks for the answer, and holding the door for us." He walked in after Cedar, enjoying the smell of deep, rich coffee, and cream. An intoxicating blend. He sniffed deeply.

"I would like an expresso, 2 creams, and an egg tart, if you please, for here."

He placed his two gold pieces on the counter, as well as another 2 for the egg tart.

((Assuming tarts are around the same price as a donut.))

Jibberjabber moved himself into his throne, as it was time for the court jester. He loved the jester. Always made him feel better.

And, today was no exception. After the Jester's performance, which included a pie, two eggs, and a hamster, Jibberjabber was amazed.

Pearel stood thoughtfully, reading the foods they had too offer. "A latte please." She decided that would be enough. She paid for it with the same amount as the others.

"I'm watching my figure." She explained to the other dragons.

"Ah, I see." Dirzen said as he turned around to get a look at Pearel.

"What will you order, Romona?" He fidgeted with his staff, which he almost always brought with him. He noticed the cashier looking at him and his 'friends', seemingly scrutinizing them. He shot an anxious look at Romona, Pearel, and Cedar. He had suspicions that something might go wrong.

Let's hurry. I don't like the look of that Dark Myst...

i wanna join!

Username: shelbell

Character Name: Bella

Type of Pygmy: misfit

Back story: a born and raised royal princess

Personality: spoiled and knows it. she loves her royal life, and love all of her people. she can be jugdmentel and tends to hold grudges but can be a loving friend. She also loves a good prank everyday, whoopieing her soldiers is her favoite

Job:(royal, regular, noble, soldier) princess (but i don't see how thats posible, no king or queen xd.png)

Other: has a cute pink swirl she is very fond of

thanks!

i wanna join!

Personality: spoiled and knows it. she loves her royal life, and love all of her people. she can be jugdmentel and tends to hold grudges but can be a loving friend. She also loves a good prank everyday, whoopieing her soldiers is her favoite

Job:(royal, regular, noble, soldier) princess (but i don't see how thats posible, no king or queen xd.png)

Other: has a cute pink swirl she is very fond of

thanks!

((You might want to read the rules again, Shelbell wink.gif ))

((You might want to read the rules again, Shelbell wink.gif ))

i'm soo sorry! i read the rules but i don't think i saw that!

Personality: spoiled and knows it. she loves her royal life, and love all of her people. she can be jugdmentel and tends to hold grudges but can be a loving friend. She also loves a good prank everyday, whoopieing her soldiers is her favoite. has a very cute pink swirl she is very fond of

Job:(royal, regular, noble, soldier) princess (but i don't see how thats posible, no king or queen )

Other: Yargle blargle

Edited by shelbell

(( Hi! I want to join! I'm preparing my forms now, but wanted to ask something, Cyda. Is possible to the prince and princess of Abyssalai being brothers? biggrin.gif ))

(( Hi! I want to join! I'm preparing my forms now, but wanted to ask something, Cyda. Is possible to the prince and princess of Abyssalai being brothers? biggrin.gif ))

((...Are you asking if the prince will be sibling to the princess? If so, then yes. tongue.gif ))

((Facepalm.))

Jibberjabber sat down in his throne, comfortable and tired.

It hadn't even reached noon.

(( Forms!

Username: Alice Rose

Character Name: Selene

Type of Pygmy: Dark Myst

Back story: Trained to control her emotions all the time, Selene knows how don't show them on plublic, even when she is very mad at something/someone. Now she doesn't like her life in Abyssalai's castle. Even have a reserved throne for her in any castle. She understands that rule a kingdom is important to the population grow and have a good commerce, but tries to avoid to get control over it. Her brother, Seth, is her best friend. They almost don't hide things for each other. In the end of each day, after the diner with their parents, both go to the loft, the only place where they can talk in private. Sometimes, they pass all night talking or playing.

Personality: Adventure spirit, Selene will spend all her free time out of the castle, mixing with normal dragons in the city. She is gentile with everyone even with dragons that work in her castle, that she hates and always curse them on her mind. Her highest dream is visit all the kingdoms, know the different cultures and landscapes.

She always felt that royalty doesn't was what she really liked. If she had a chance, Selene would run away.

Job: Royal Princess

Other: Selene is Seth's sister. Yargle blargle.

Username: Alice Rose

Character Name: Seth

Type of Pygmy: Dark Myst

Back story: Trained to rule the world, Seth knows how to act proprely at any situation. The accident with the dutchess of Flarist? Was a simple accident. He was going to say "SORRY my lady! I'm REALLY sorry!!" but the duke made a rubber chicken appear from nowhere. Now Abyssalai was getting ready for war, in case the duke appears with soldiers from nowhere. His parents made a clever decision. But when will him make a decision for Abyssalai? He knews that Selene wouldn't take the throne for nothing; she was tottally different than him. Seth wanted power, jewels and the a crown over his head. Good food, distractions. The only time that he leave the aura of royality is when Selene drags him to the loft to talk and play with him the entire night.

Personality: Helpfull, advicer and polite describes his personality with others. Analyzer and carefull on battles (without his parents know, he enter in the battles). Seth knows every single slodier and is friends with them.

Job: Royal Prince

Other: Seth is Selene's brother. Yargle blargle.

Hope there isn't any problem with the forms. The fact of them being simblings could be good for future alliances between the kingdoms. ))