TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

is there a list somewhere showing what eggs can be found where?

So far the dragon cave wiki has habitats listed for some of the eggs (probably all of them now knowing that dedicated crew of people).

Rares are in all biomes.

THOUGH, part of this update is in part a bit of a change to the game. DragonCave Wiki contains "spoilers." I think the point is to explore and find out for yourself what is where.

It's been a while since Socks posted reminders so I'll repeat them:

Questions belong in Help: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=3

Suggestions belong in Suggestions/Requests: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=2

Along with other things people are discussing, we also have a fertility thread in Site Discussion: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=117504

We also have Where are the dragons? http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=117478 . Please remember to take a look about in Site Discussion or wherever else for the appropriate thread for stuff that needs answered. :3

Please make sure to put your posts in the proper avenue - they're more likely to get attention/answers there. Thanks. :3

Awesome. The map is just... SO PRETTY~

o3o

I don't really like the options bar at the top, though. I find it so confusing because 'Scroll' turned to 'Dragons' and I'm always clicking 'Account' instead, and I get all mixed up. It's probably just me, though.

Edited by lachrymation

Sorry, but I don't like it.

What is the fun behind this game, if I can get every dragon I want easily?

Either through waiting in the right biome or through teleport.

I only like the codes and rejections in the breeding lists.

i thought it was hard to get eggs i want to begin with...now i have to find out were they are on a map? That doesn't sound very fun to me...

I like the fact that when you get an egg via Teleport, there is no time added to it. eta: at least for the egg I got today. It might have been a glitch.?

Thanks for all the changes TJ, but specially Teleport. With running a business and taking care of grandkids on your days off, it leaves little time to sit on DC waiting for a trader/giftee to show up.

Edited by buckskinmist

Has anyone tried breeding two Trio dragons yet?

Mine are on cooldown, and I'm dying to know if they can breed together yet. :3

I'm really loving the new speed and responsiveness of the Biomes! I'm getting things I've never been able to before - I just snagged a CB Red Dino!! Not sure what Imuh DO with it...but - WOW!

Teleport is made of pixie dust, unicorns and rainbows. Seriously - best BSA ever!!

Thank you so much, TJ!

Has anyone tried breeding two Trio dragons yet?

Mine are on cooldown, and I'm dying to know if they can breed together yet. :3

Yes. Not very interested.... so that means no refusal at least.

I guess I'm going to have to thank all the testers and TJ for this. TJ seems to still be modifying things as there have been new hyperlinks added for each biome while being in a biome. Also each page has a counter now, which is fantastic.

Sorry, but I don't like it.

What is the fun behind this game, if I can get every dragon I want easily?

Either through waiting in the right biome or through teleport.

I only like the codes and rejections in the breeding lists.

Easily ? I don't think so.... metallics are still rarer than hen's teeth and I was hunting for a black all morning....

And yes, the page counters are GREAT ! Keep up the good work, TJ.

I'm sorry, but. What happened to scroll?

They changed 'started a scroll' to 'recording information' and 'scroll' to 'dragons'.

Is there something about not liking the word scroll or... something?

Yeah, I would like the word "scroll" to come back, too!

Also, was there a +1 hour in there somewhere? I'm never a fan of that!

I have five hatchlings and can still grab eggs.

This makes me joyful. :3 TJ, thorough approval of the new limits right here.

I love teleport and the new limits. Not so much fertility and rare x rare, mainly because I haven't gotten better results or gotten an egg. lol

Biomes will take a while to get used to though.

This is awesome! Though it will take time for me to remember where all the different places all the dragons are. I'm assuming we may get more Biomes in the far future? Like maybe Plains or Mystic Grove or Swamps or even Caves?

Cool beans, I guess. Biomes aren't a huge step up from mindlessly F5'ing, but maybe it'll all play out in the end. Can't say I've had a need for the other features... other than increased egg limits, booyah =p

Oh yeah, and the map reminds me of a uterus; I find that hilarious =)

Edited by Nine

A quick question about teleport trades...

When I go to the teleport trade page it says I have three offers on an egg.

Where can I see the offers?

I just realized this... Now that we have biomes, we have an idea of what the world of DC looks like... so this'll affect a LOT of things like RPs.... we should name these things 8D

I call the Mountains of TeeJay!

A quick question about teleport trades...

When I go to the teleport trade page it says I have three offers on an egg.

Where can I see the offers?

You must click on the trade's ID number (as that is a link), if I remember correctly (have only initiated one trade so far). smile.gif

So:

Account --> Active Transfers --> Trade ID Number

Does it bother anyone else that in each location the first word of the descriptions seems to be at the very end of the txt line because its offset by the other location links?

The OCD in me is screaming and begging for that to get edited.