Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

DragonGirl ~ The Magnemite angered even more when the Swinub sparayed more mud over it, it seemed as it didn't wanted to let it use electric attacks. The pokemon charged forward tot he furry pig when it was blasted with Powder Snow. The mud covering Magnemite bagan to freeze as the Swinub blowed snow on it. Magnemite smiled, even when this move was hurting it, at least it could get rid of this mud.

Magnemite stopped its charging to the Swinub and instead charged to the trees surrounding them, hitting its whole body on them. Yeah, some damage was done on its body, but at least, the frozen -and now breakable- mud broke and got to the ground. Now freed Magnemite glared with its one eye at the Swinub and released a Thundershock at it, electrifying the pokemon on contact... or so it thought.

((I just found out Swinub is unaffected by Electric type moves tongue.gif ))

(( I knew that tongue.gif. Casey knows that. We all know that! *facepalm* I've got to stop drinking coffee ))

Swiss smiled as the electric danced along his fur, then jumped off into the air. Unaffected by the electric he was. "Mud Sport again! Then use a Tackle!" Casey ordered.

Swiss listened and nodded. He said "Swinubbbbb!" And mud came from his little furry body. It covered the Magnemite and he charged up at it, running in the air and hitting it. He went back to the ground and waited for the next attack.

DragonGirl ~ The Magnemite shrugged... or at least it would if it could. The pokemon was shocked that its attack didn't do anything to the Swinub, it expected the furry pig to get stunned by it. Perplex at the situation, Magnemite couldn't dodge, not even move when another Mud Sport fell on it, instantly numbing its sight. The steel pokemon got worried as it could not see anymore, but the sorprise (I can' believe I'm not sure about this word's spelling) was not over. The Swinub slammed Magnemite with a Tackle before falling to the ground smiling.

The hit sent Magnemite to crash into a tree. Confused, the pokemon had no idea what to do or where to head. The Magnet pokemon began to use low Metal Sound moves, headed everywhere, recieving them back as the bounced on the trees and the ground, trying to spot where the pokemon was. When it found it, The pokemon let loose a powerfull Metal Sound, stunning the Swinub as it got to it and headed for a powerfull Tackle, taking retaliation of what it did to it...

Swiss was tossed to the other side of the field as the tackle hit him, confused. He shook his head weakly and heard orders "Mud sport then tackle!" from his master. He shook his head of pain and more mud came from his body, but only halfly got the Magnemite, the other spread around the field. He charged, lunged and luckily hit the Magnemite, but was sure he wouldn't be so lucky the next turn. He went back to the ground, still shaking his head.

DragonGirl ~ The Magnemite was getting annoyed at the increased amount of mud on its body. Oddly, it was feeling heavier and thus, moving more slowly. As it was hit by the Swinub's Tackle, it was pushed back some inches, feeling the damage, but not as much as it should be, mostly because of all the mud on its body. The pokemon tried to spot the Swinub, but was unable, the mud on it completely making its magnets unable to release a decent Metal Sound to use as the last time. Having no other option, the steel type began to Tackle wildly, hitting everything it could, hopefully it was going to be able to hit the Swinub.

((I'd say you better not use Mud Sport again, it doesn't cause damage, and more will only make Magnemite unable to move, but will also protect it from damage, because it would be like a cushion on it...))

(( Edited ))

"Tackle!" Casey said. Swinub jumped from his spot on the grass with a growl and smashed into the metal eye. He went back to his spot.

(( Sorry, I'm a bit too tired >.< ))

Edited by DragonGirl10188

After recalling Pachirisu, Melissa began walking again, Meowth padding along beside her. Though she was still aware of the continuous noise in the background, she had gotten used to it and she almost forgot that it was there, except for the fact that she had two shaking Pokeballs in her pocket. She looked down at Meowth as she asked, "What do you think is making that noise?"

Meowth just glanced up at her and blinked, before she turned back to watching the path.

Melissa sighed. "Yeah, I have no clue, either." The pair continued in silence for a while.

Some time later, Meowth's ears perked forward and she ran off into the brush. Melissa could only stare after the cat Pokemon in confusion. After some rustling in the brush, Meowth came bounding back and sat up, handing Melissa something that she had found.

((Could I get an item? If not, just say so and I'll change the end into a Pokemon encounter. smile.gif ))

DragonGirl ~ The Magnemite couldn't notice the Swinub coming at it until it was too late. The furry pig slammed into it, pushing the Magnet Pokemon back. The damage was reduced by the mud, so Magnemite was not that hurt. But better, the hit had made some of the mud fall off its body now enabling the pokemon to see. Now, Magnemite was aware of Swinub's presence and could attack it again. The magnet pokemon floated backwards taking mommentum and slamming hard the Swinub with a Tackle. The steel pokemon glared meaningly at the pokemon as if saying "is that all you got?" while standing proudly in the air in front of it...

myahoo ~ Meowth came out of the bushes holding a blue disk. As the girl took it for a closer look she could see the words engraved in it: TM18 - Rain Dance. But the found was shortly to be celebrated as a wild Taillow(lvl 9) came out of the same bushes where her Meowth came with the disk. The bird seemed angry and glared at the cat. The disk "belonged" to it and was not happy to have it stolen. With a quick movement it slammed the Meowth with a Quick Attack before taking flight towards the girl to get back "its" disk...

Meowth Growled in response, before calling out to the Taillow. "Meowth! Meowth, Meowth Meowth, Meee-owth!" She was trying to explain that it was an accident that she took it, that the disk was a human thing, and that the Taillow should leave her trainer alone. In the meantime, Meowth prepared a Fake Out, as she ran to protect her trainer.

Melissa, on the other hand, had jerked forward at the attack on Meowth, only to stop as the Taillow approached her. Behind it, she could hear Meowth yelling something at the bird, but she didn't know if the flying Pokemon would stop. Regardless, she dropped to the floor, holding the TM to her chest, and listened to see if the Taillow would attack again.

myahoo ~ Taillow was struck to a side by the cat's Fake Out. So it wanted to prevent it from recovering its disk from the human huh? The bird Growled at Meowth in response before letting itself fall over the bird using Peck on the cats body to move it out of the way...

"That all you got?" Swiss' glare back seemed to say. He narrowed his eyes and whinced as he felt a small scar on his leg, then was slammed hard by the Magnemite. It shook his head weakly "Good job Swiss" He heard Casey call, and suddenly he was sucked into his Pokeball.

"Chiki, come out!" Casey said loudly, putting out another Pokeball. A Chikorita popped out happily, but as he saw the Magnemite and the damage to the trees around, it growled fiercely. "Razor leaf!" It heard it's trainer. Leaves came from it's body and quickly arranged together, then shot at the Magnemite.

(( Chikoritas are resistant against Electric Type moves tongue.gif ))

Zaak cringed as he watched his pokemon being attacked. It was his last for now, even if he caught this one it would still be weakened...unless. Zaak pulled a berry off his tree. He kept his pokemon out, just in case, but told her "Scarlet, retreat". He moved confidently towards the small bird, and calmly said "I don't want to hurt you, but this is my home. I need you to not hurt it, and I won't hurt you". He held out the berry for the pokemon to eat.

((Magnemites are resistant against Grass Type moves tongue.gif))

Edited by stromzone

DragonGirl ~ The Magnemite was confused at the sudden change. Where did that Swinub go? And from where did this Chikorita come from? The steel pokemon was too confused to notice the upcoming attack. It was hit directly by the Razor Leaves, but the damage was not that great since it was resistant against that type of moves, though, it helped it loose some mud off its body. Yet, the attack annoyed the pokemon. Magnemite shot a Metal Sound at the Chikorita just before ramming her with a Tackle...

stromzone ~ ((friendly catches depends on the pokemon's nature soo....))

The Taillow saw the Purrloin retreating from the battle. It smiled, it was too good for the cat to face it. The bird pumped its chest as it made its way to the tree house's side again to slam it. What was it doing on its tree anyway?! When the boy offered the berry, the bird was confused for a while, should it pick it or no? Well, part of its desire to go back home was to eat, after all, its family had leaved it alone a while ago so it was not going back for family, but food. Taillow hesitated for a while but making a Bold decision it rushed to the berry and took it, then it flew to a brach close by and began to eat it happyly, it tasted better than the ones it had at home...

Zaak picked off a couple more berries and showed them to the bird. "If you'll come with me, you can have all the berries you could possibly want! And I can get you more different kinds of food!" He said, considering foods he might find in other places. "Plus, you wont have to be running from anything, you'll have a family with us." Zaak said soothingly.

((heck, iss worth shot!))

stromzone ~ The Taillow glared confused at the boy. Why would he offer such things to it? And what assurance does Taillow had for it to be truth? Still thoughtfully, the bird got to the boy and snatched the berries from him. The bird got to the window of the house and eat them still aware of the boy's pressence so he wouldn't try anything wierd at it...

((I'm assuming that house has at least a window tongue.gif))

Zaak thought for a moment. "I need another factor to convince this bird that I'm friendly." After a few minutes, he tossed all his pokemon, well, all but the Blitzle, out. They all stood around Zaak. "This is my family." he told the Taillow. "And you can be a part of it if you want." Echo floated up to the bird, and smiled. Not a menacing smile, like a regular from a Gastly, but a true, friendly smile. Hi, I'm Echo he said kindly. He made a friendly gesture with a flash of light and stars.

((k sorry, i wrote a much better response but for some reason my page went back and it deleted it all!))

Edited by stromzone

stromzone ~ The Taillow looked at all the pokemon the boy released, they were all from different species but they seemed to get along jsut fine. Some bruisers and all, but they seemed fine. The bird thought that the bruisers were because they had fought a pokemon like they did when they saw it at first so it wasn't something to worry about. The bird thought for a momment to ake a decision. But then, that odd blue Ghastly floated towards it. Taillow felt a little scared for the pokemon's looks, but it was normal that appereance for a ghost type. "taillow" it replied the bird, just saying its name to the pokemon, it didn't felt wuite comfortable with it really...

((ok... I don't know where you get that Ghastly brights like fireworks?

I understand you, it had happened to me when I've been writing replies for 5 or six pesons, they all long and the page freezes and it gets all erased, for that, now I always use "ctrl+E" to select all the reply and I copy it in case something like that happens again I will only have to "paste" the original post and it will be the same tongue.gif))

Chiki tripped as she was slammed into a whinced softly, giving a desperate look to her trainer as the pain came in. "That won't work" Murmured Casey, pulling Chiki's Pokeball out and returning her. "Penelow, I hope you can do it!" She smiled and let him out, he flew above the Magnemite and started zipping around. "Yup! Keep doing that; confuse it!" She cheered.

Casey planned to just have Penelow confuse it; as he only had Gust and that wouldn't do much damage to the Electric Type. She watched him zip around and prepared to get Swiss out.

(( Am I allowed to have two pokemon during a wild battle? Penelow won't be attacking though; just Swiss.

Also, could I find a water pokemon here? If so, what pokemon? ))

DragonGirl ~ ((yes, you can have two pokemon out as long as only one participate in the battle... about your question... it is possible, but only when passing by the riverside (since a siver goes through the forest according to the map) the pokemon would be the ones listed on Route 2 (the water type ones) since tecnically it would be the same place (the river)... or you could wait to Route 3, there are a lot of water types there, so, its your choice really))

The Magnemite was begginin to feel dizzy for all this pokemon changes. And worst of all, the bird that had appeared began to fly around it, making the pokemon go dizzy, more than what it already was for the buzz in the forest. Annoyed and just before it succumbed to confusion, Magnemite began to shot Thundershocks to the air, wildly to be sure to hit the Pidove. And its "strategy" worked, one of the many Thundershocks hit the bird, making Magnemite feel a bit more calmed, though it was still getting annoyed, this battle was taking too ling and it was already feeling tired now...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Casey smiled as the Magnemite got confused, but winced as Penelow was hit with a Thundershock. The Pidove squawked in shock and fell to the ground, halfly shaking. Being stubborn, it got up and flapped it's wings with anger. Penelow had a headache and slight pain in his left wing, but that didn't stop him from zipping around, avoiding the range of Thundershock.

The next minute Swiss was out "Tackle!" Casey cheered. He jumped into the air and rammed into the Magnemite, growling softly. He landed on the ground and waited for his orders, watching Penelow as he zipped around.

DragonGirl ~ The strength of the hit sent Magnemite to the ground. The steel type was growing annoyed by this battle, and it was short of health already. The pokemon would've panted, if it had a mouth. With the force of the magnets on its sides, Magnemite recovered and floated in the air again before releasing a powerfull Metal Sound towards the Swinub, followed by the strongest Tackle it had launched so far. The combination of the metallic sound and the hit slammed Swinub into a tree, but now Magnemite was clearly as weak as it was...

Swinub yowled in pain, in a heap by the tree. Casey ran over, seeing it in pain made her eyes watery with fear. She didn't have a potion; how would she heal? She decided to attack. If Swiss didn't knock it out this turn, she would have to capture it, just so she wouldn't risk loosing Swiss. It could be a great addition to her team anyways. Thinking about it, she smiled and decided she could, she needed an electric type anyway.

"Hit with a tackle, after this I'll let you rest" Casey murmured to Swiss. He nodded weakly and managed to shoot into the air, slamming into the Magnemite. He shuffled to a nearby tree and lay near it, closing his eyes to sleep.

DragonGirl ~ The "panting" Magnemite watched closely the Swinub, it was sure the small furry pig would try to attack it again. In an act of tiredness, Magnemite closed its one eye for a second, a grave mistake. As the pokemon opened its eye, the nose of the Swinub was all it could see as a Tackle slammed it into a large rock. Magnemite buzz'd in pain, a wierd noise like static was released from the pokemon's magnets as it slid to the ground, all this pokemon it had foughtwere slowly draining energy from it, mostly due to the fact of carrying that large pile of mud.Magnemite intended to attack, but was too tired to. It hocvered in the air, barely and moved slowly to the Swinub, as if wanting to Tackle it, but was too slow to do any damage...

((now would be a good time to try to catch it))

(( Yup. Suppose it could be my Electric type... never used one and don't have a favourite to it. Eh, could build a bond. ))

Casey was feeling sorry about the Magnemite getting hurt like this, it was trying to protect it's home. He'd have a better home with food and such with her and her team. She pulled a Pokeball out, thinking that she wouldn't need a Greatball for the weak Pokemon. "Lets hope this catches. Penelow, come back!" She shouted the last part after murmured the first. Penelow returned quickly, panting softly.

Casey threw the Pokeball, she watched it bounce off the Magnemite then sucked it up into a red beam... now she just had to wait for it to shake 3 times... then click, Casey crossed her fingers...

DragonGirl ~ The pokeball hurled at it hit on Magnemite's forehead? The pokemon stopped for a momment to see what it was and saw the spheric device opening and instantly a red ray of light got from it. It surrounded the pokemon and dragged it inside before falling to the ground shaking. It shook once.. twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was ehard. Magnemite had been caught!

Pokemon Caugh: Magnemite, level 7, Hasty nature, increased Speed, decreased Defense

((btw, this is not Magnemite's home, it got to the forest by some wierd event happening in the forest. And remember to update the CHaracters Thread with your recently finished battle wink.gif ))

Edited by RyuKaiser