Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Meowth rolled back after getting hit by the Peck and leaped up to her feet. With a Growl, she ran forward and used Bite on the bird. If it didn't want to listen, fine; she'd make it listen. Or leave.

Behind her, Melissa stowed the TM away in her knapsack, making sure she wouldn't lose it before she stood up. It was then that she realized that Taillow was a Flying Pokemon and she resolved to try to catch it.

((It's only the event Pokemon that are limited to one right? I can still catch this Taillow, as it's not part of the event?))

Edited by myahoo

myahoo ~ ((yeah, you can catch this Taillow if you want, only the event pokemon are the ones limited biggrin.gif))

Taillow cried in pain as it was bitten by the cat, it was painfull. With the corner of its eye the bird saw the human girl saving "its" disc. Annoyed, Taillow began to flap its wings rapidly untill the cat let it go. It then flew a few meters backwards and when it had a good sight of its enemy, Taillow launched itself towards the Meowth with a Quick Attack, ramming the cat with its whole body at full speed...

Meowth cried out as she was hit by the Quick Attack and flew back, but she was able to twist her body around so that she landed on her feet. As soon as her feet touched the ground, though, she launched herself forward with another Growl and aimed a Scratch at the Taillow, determined to take the little bird down for not listening.

((Alright, thanks Ryu. smile.gif ))

myahoo ~ Taillow cried in pain as it was hit by the Scratch. The hit made the bird loose balance and fell to the ground. A small cloud of dust raised as the bird hit the ground. After a momment, it recovered its senses and stood on the ground firmly. The bird shook its head to recovere from the dizzyness the slam get it into and turned back to the Meowth. A loud Growl was released by the bird as it got back into the air and dived to the cat with its beack glowing, Peck....

(( So it's a rare? I mean, in this forest it would be considered one; not anywhere else. Also, Magnemite is mine now, so I control it?))

Casey looked at her backpack, she had no potions. Oh well, back to the Pokecenter. She picked the Pokeball and cheered slightly, but took no time. She started racing to the town, hoping not to encounter a wild Pokemon.

(( What would the nearest town be? ))

Meowth snarled at the Taillow, as it approached with Peck, before she tried to leap out of the way. She winced when she felt the Taillow hit her paw, but she still landed alright, spinning around with another Growl. Again, she jumped at the bird, mouth open for another Bite, but this time, she wasn't going to let go; this time, she would hit the Taillow with a Scratch, if she caught it with the Bite.

((FYI, the Scratch is for the next turn; Bite is this turn's damage move. smile.gif ))

DragonGirl ~ ((yes and yes))

And you can't go back to the Pokemon Center because the closest one is one day of travel away, so, better go look for berries or a wild encounter. Btw, I checked your update in the Characters Thread, Magnemite is level 7 not 8. I know I posted 8 first, but I did it like this "8?" because I was not sure, I checked and it is level 7, so you'll have to edit that :/

myahoo ~ Taillow was struck from behind by the Scratch. A loud cry came out of the bird as it hit. Taillow got its back soring and turned to see the Meowth when it noticed it came with its mouth open, trying to Bite it. Taillow's eyes widened, it tried to counter the attack with a Quick Attack but it was hurt even though. Both pokemon got hurt by the attacks collision, though, Taillow got the worst part as it was held by the cat's mouth while it Bit it...

Edited by RyuKaiser

((hes a Shiny pokemon so he can make a flash of light, remember?))

Zaak sighed, "Are you absolutely sure you don't want to come with us? You'll be very safe! You don't even have to battle a lot if you want" He explained to the Taillow "And you look very lonely, wouldn't you like to make some friends?" He held out a pokeball "If you want to come with us, just stay in here for a few seconds and then I'll let you back out." Zaak tossed the ball lightly onto the ledge the pokemon was on. It opened up and sucked it inside. Zaak watched the pokemon become engulfed and shivered with the thought of perhaps another friend to join his family.

stromzone ~ ((mmmm no.... that's in the games so people know they are shinies, but in the anime and other means, they don't do that, just check the most renoun shiny in the anime, Lance's Red Gyarados, you'll see that they don't shine like in the games))

Taillow was still thoughtfull of the idea of joining this human. Though its whole team of pokemon seemed pretty happy with him, and he had given it berries. Food... Taillow wouldn't have to worry about getting food never again, or so the boy promised. Plus, if the boy was trustfull, it wouldn't have to worry to be alone ever again. Taillow thought about it, nodded a little and was instantly touched with a red and white shperic thing. The bird was sucked inside of it in a red ray of light and the ball fell to the floor? shaking. Inside Taillow was still considering if it should stay or not. The idea of having food everyday was really tempting, and having friends was an interesting offer too... The ball shook once... twice.. a third time... and finally a click! was heard. Taillow had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Taillow, level 9, Bold nature, increased Defense, decreased Attack

Edited by RyuKaiser

((oh, well you let me get away with that up until now, sorry I wont do it anymore tongue.gif))

Zaak climbed into his treehouse and found that the Taillow HAD stayed inside the ball. He wanted to be a part of the family. Zaak immediately let it out, and after a quick scan of the pokedex he learned he was a boy, thoguh he had assumed that beforehand because of the way he acted. After the scan, the pokemon sat back on the window and Zaak hopped out of the treehouse. "Well, it's safe to come in now. I'm going to be spending the night in here, you can too if you want. There are two floors and I even have an extra bed...it's made of some silk I took from a Wurmple, they don't like it when you do that by the way, but it's still super comfy. It took me a long time to get all that silk!". Zaak looked into the treehouse. "Not much room for pokemon though...hmmm." Zaak thought. "With all the crazy pokemon, maybe we sould leave a couple to guard."

Zaak turned to Echo "Would you mind staying guard? You like the night anyway, sicne your a ghost and all" Zaak said laughing. Echo grinned as well. Zaak returned the rest of his pokemon "You guys can all rest." he told them. He left Taillow out of his pokeball, and climbed up to the second story of the treehouse. Drifting off slowly, he began thinking of a name for his new pokemon...

((do I have any wild encounters left? I know I have one item encounter...or two? Ummmmm))

Akira had half dozed off waiting. She then heard Zaak and said "Alright!" She then climbed up into the treehouse. she thought then said "Imi, Come on out!" Out of the pokeball appeared her little Spearow. It let out a "Spearooooowwwww!" and Akira laughed and said "Sorry, I know you have been in there awile." Imi huffed and Akira then said "how about you help Echo and Taillow guard? Alright?" Imi nodded and a smile glistened in her eyes as she hopped up onto the window next to Taillow. Akira then yawned, found the bed, and went to sleep.

Zaak jolted up when he heard a small bump. He got out of his bed and went to the windowsill where he heard it. Taillow was sitting there, asleep, but there was something else on the window...

(( 'Kay. I'll just look in some bushes... *cough* ))

Noticing that the nearest town was a days travel, Casey sent out all her Pokemon besides Magnemite. "Look for berries, or any items" She told them. "Piddoooveee" "Chikorita" "Swinnubbb" She heard the responses and watched as Penelow flew out of sight, while Chikorita split to the left and Swiss to the right into mounds of bushes. Casey herself started looking.

Meowth Growled at the Taillow one more time, before she stopped biting it and just held it with her paws. She was panting a little as she held the bird, but she continued to watch the bird carefully.

Melissa took out a Pokeball and debated whether she should throw it now or later. The Taillow was being held by Meowth, but she wasn't sure if it was exhausted enough to stay in the Pokeball, if she threw it now. Well, it couldn't hurt to try, she thought and she threw the Pokeball at the Taillow.

Zaak placed the strange looking thing into his pack and went back to bed. This time, he actually went to sleep. The ringing sound had really worn him down to a point of extreme tiring.

DragonGirl ~ After a while of searching the area, Casey's pokemon returned with lots of berries. All sort of healing berries where with them, Oran, Sitrus, Cheri, Iapapa, almost every berry found in the forest was there. But something bad happened, the sweet scent of the berries caught the attention of a pokemon. A wandering Butterfree(lvl 20) was roaming the area when it felt the scent of the berries. Its belly was empty so this was perfect for it. Without noticing the girl or the pokemon with her, the butterfly flew towards the berry bunch in the attempt of eating them, in its mind, there was nobody who could stop it anyways...

myahoo ~ Taillow continued fighting the Bite of the Meowth untill it let it go. Though, the cat's plans weren't to let the bird scape, instead it held Taillow to the ground using its paws. The trainer of the cat took this chance to try to catch it, without Taillow's concent. The ball hurled at it hit Taillow on its head before opening infront of the bird's face and dragging it inside in a red ray of light. The ball fell tot he ground shaking violently as Taillow fought it on the inside to get out. It shook once... twice... a third time... and a click! was heard. Taillow had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Taillow, level 9, Docile nature, No Stats affected

Everyone ~ The sun began to set in the sky. As the dusk filled the forest the group directed by Flegias began to gather around the machine. All this time the gadget had been working, all day long, it was getting overdrived. Flegias shrugged, he didn't expected it to last too much time that way. One of the men in coat approached the blonde Jester. "Sir! we've checked the levels of the machine, if we don't shut it down now it might blow!" he said in a desperation filled tone. Flegias turned at him with a cold serious grin. "I figured that myself... tsk! ok, shut it down..." he said angrily. The man nodded and gestured the rest to proceed. The rest of the grunts gathered around Flagias as he spoke "... we have tested it and are sure it works perfectly, I guess its time to leave then" the man said. The rest of grunts nodded and began to unistallation of the large device.

Just forthy three minutes later the machine was off and ready to go. A convoy of Steelix wearing odd collars on their necks were carrying the parts of the machine as the group of Jokers leaved the forest. Flegias and the rest of grunts followed them as they leaved the place for their next stop, a large mountain...

((DragonGirl and myahoo, don't worry, you can still continue your days, this is just to mark the end of the event))

Casey frowned as the bug came near, she backed off and growled "No, go away!", fearing her new Magnemite would faint. She backed off until she was against a tree, then bolted off, hoping she wasn't being followed.

She found herself in a clearing and let Magnemite out. "Magnemite..." It murmured weakly, finding itself on the ground. "Here" Casey said, handing it a berry. It took it and ate slowly, then smiled softly. She fed it until it was back to health and was in the air with a smile.

(( What gender is it? ))

Zaak woke up early, immediately being it by a hard headache. He realized the ringing sound was gone, and this quickly attacked his head, as he had gotten so used to it he hadn't felt the effects till now. He stumbled out of the treehouse as incognito as he could, though he still may have awoken Akira. Slightly drowsy and still receiving painful ailments, Zaak stumbled around trying to find some berries that would heal his pokemon. After about an hour he had collected a sufficient amount, with the help of Echo, who had followed Zaak protectively. He quietly grabbed his pack and gestured for his Taillow to follow him. "I know you're all healed from those berries before, but I need to name you anyway. So come on!" As Zaak ventured off, with Taillow and Echo folowing, he stopped at a deeper part of the forest to heal hi pokemon...

As the sun set in the sky, Kaiser looked at it. Knowing there was no time to leave the forest, at least not tonight he decided to camp close to the river, that way he and his pokemon would have water and Magikarp a place to Splash around. After a while of looking, he found the perfect place to stay. Putting down his bacpack, he took a large cloth to manipulate as a tent. The trainer took some old tree braches and placed the tent on them, using a tree as the main suspension of it. When it was done he sent Pidgey, Poochyena and Nidoran to hunt down for berries to which the three pokemon returned with lots of them.

When he had all the berries needed together, and have set a bonefire, the trainer released all his pokemon but Beldum, it was not the best idea to release it just yet. Even if the buzzing noise had vanished adn its pokeball was shaking no more, it was pobably not safe yet to release the pokemon. Kaiser brougth Poochyena and Zigzagoon close to him and feed them a complete Sitrus berry to each of them, they have both given a fierce battle against the Beldum and have both ended up pretty injured by that. Now with them safe and healed, Kaiser released Magikarp in the river so he could have some time to exercise. Bagon seemed tired for the battle too, but he felt better after eating a couple berries. Now, with the buzzing over, Treecko seemed more comefortable, though he was still not used to the idea of having a trainer, but the free food was something he appreciated. Poochyena seemed to have taken good friendship with Nidoran, something good since the poison pokemon didn't liked Kaiser much. As for Pidgey, the bird seemed pretty happy to have a forest to explore so he did for a while before returning to the camp with the rest.

When they all have eaten, including Kaiser who had eaten a nice warm... err... almost burned sandwich (putting the bread directly on the fire proved to not be his greatest idea). They played around for a while before it got to late when the trainer recalled Magikarp to his pokeball so he wouldn't go down the river in the middle of the night. With all most of his pokemon with him in the tent -Treecko and Pidgey insisted to spent the night on the trees-, Kaiser decided to sleep, using his jacket as a pillow and an old blanket he had in his backpack to protect him from the cold. Bagon, Poochyena, Zigzagoon and Nidoran around him, giving warm to each other to spent the night.

After he was deep enough in to not make any noise for anyone to hear, Zaak tossed out eech of his pokemon one by one. He even let Blitzle out since he noticed her pokeball had stopped violently shaking. She now seemed much more calm. Zaak and Echo set out their berry findings and allowed each pokemon to feats and heal up before Zaak and Echo ate a few. Then Taillow and Blitzle stood in front of Zaak as he tried to think of a name for them. Taillow was a male, he seemed very brave and strong. After some thoiught. Zaak pointed to the bird and responded to its cocked head "How about Maverick?" he asked. In reply the pokemon flit up, before ignorantly flying down to eat more berries. Zaak chuckled "I guess that's a yes then".

By the time Maverick had finished eating, Zaak had thought of a name for the Blitzle. Mav returned to its place on Blitzles head as Zaak announced "And your name will be Rayne. How does that sound?" The zebra nodded its head in response. "alright, lets head back then" Zaak exclaimed...

Akira groaned awake as she heard someone leave. 'Zaak...' She thought. Her head was pounding. The noise was gone, but she had grown use to it so she now felt sick. She groaned and said "I'll get up later..." Before turning over and squeezing her eyes shut hoping to go back to peaceful sleep.

The sun sat lazily on the horizon, Morty couldn’t help but to get more frustrated as he seemed to walk in circles, throughout the forest. He looked at his map and was puzzled that he was not anywhere closer to the forest’s exit as time passed. The evening sun glowed in a beautiful orange as it seemed to be placed perfectly in the midst of the canopy. Morty almost gave up looking at his map and tripped over something on the floor. His map fell onto the ground as he lost his grip. He cursed inwardly at himself as he examined the item that caused him to trip.

((An item please.))

((I'll do a "sleeping" post after this one.))

woshii ~ Item Found: Net Ball

Effect: A pokeball that works better on Water- and Bug-type Pokémon.

Edited by RyuKaiser

Turns out the item that tripped him was a pokeball, another blue one, although the design was slightly different from the Great Ball he had in his bag. It had criss-cross markings around the top blue half of the ball, he would have to ask the staff at the Pokemon Mart when he goes to one next time.

Strangely enough, when he picked up the pokeball, the irritating humming sound stopped. The forest gradually quietened down as the sun dropped, ever so slowly, letting the moon’s light illuminate the landscape. Morty decided that it would be tiresome to travel through the night and decided to set up camp where he was. He packed his map back into his bag and took out his sleeping bag, unrolling it to prepare for the night. His stomach rumbled as he realised that he had yet to eat dinner. He took out his lunch box and stared at what remained inside, which seemed really little. He ate whatever remained in the box and took out an Oran Berry, wondering if he should eat it or save it for his pokemon. His stomach rumbled again and that confirmed his decision. In a few bites, the Oran Berry was gone and he was satiated, at least for now, probably not for long though. He curled up inside the sleeping bag and soon fell fast asleep.