Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

(Hmm... well it could increase it's speed and strength ergo helping it get free? Other than that no clue xd.png But YAY! BEEDRILL CAUGHT SO AKIRA NO HAVE TO BE AFRAID ANYMORE!! Oh can Pokemon fully heal over night? As in all of Akira's Pokemon are back to full health?)

Akira looked outside and sighed in relief to see the beedrill was gone from being caught. She picked up the injured Maverick and climbed out of the tree house then. She went over to Zaak and said "Here's Maverick back. Also, you had to catch it? What if it stings me!" A shudder went through Akira showing her innate fear of getting stung.

Flick turned around surprise at the sound of Katon's howl of pain, she sweat dropped at the sight of Katon running around in circles, a Chimchar sitting upon her back, smashing berries in the Houndour face.

"How do we always get our selfs into these messes, first the Beedrills now a Chimchar...Wait A Chimchar!" Flick looked up just as her Pokemon threw off the Wild Chimchar. Standing infont of its trainer, Katon growled defensivly, wiping off berrie mush off its face with its paw.

"Lets teach it not to mess with us, Hey Girl?"

"Dour"

"Glad to see you agree with me for once, Now use Leer."Houndour bowed her head, and though her back faced her, Flick knew her eyes glowed.

((Dont know where to end it so I'll just stop here))

Kursedfire ~ ((lol it was not shooting berries! xd.png

well, about your doubt on the battles, you can make your pokemon use up to three moves per post, but only one of them can be a damaging move. i.e. you can make it use Leer and Ember on the same turn, and even Smog, but ccan't use Ember twice in the same turn (post). Though you can make it use Ember to burn the grass and then use it to atatck the pokemon. The idea is to not doing a humunguos amount of damage in just one post))

Chimchar angered at the Houndour as it dropped it off. Instead of listening to common sense that the dog was not looking for a battle, Chimchar continued on looking to battle it. Chimchar jumped over the Houndour again, but this time instead of a Taunt, it used Scratch and began to scratch the dog's back before getting off of it and used Taunt again, forcing the pokemon to atatck it now...

((btw, Taunt forces the opponent (Houndour in this case) to only use Damaging moves for the next three turns))

"Awesome," Melissa said, as she picked up the Ultra Ball and put it away. "Thanks Pachirisu!" She told the Pokemon sitting on her shoulder. On her head, Minccino tapped her head, complaining. "Mincciiiiino." "Alright, alright," Melissa laughed, "I'm going. Let's see what's over in the next route." And she walked out of the forest.

-Route 3-

Blinking at the sudden brightness, Melissa slowed her walk until her eyes adjusted to the light, before speeding up again. She could feel Minccino looking around excitedly, while Pachirisu calmly surveyed the area. Meowth bounded ahead, making sure to stay on the path this time. After walking for a bit, Melissa noticed her three Pokemon perking up and followed their gaze towards the brush.

myahoo ~ ((remember to post asking about the pokemon ecnouter in bracketts))

As the group appraocehd the bushes, the wild Delcatty(lvl 20) that was in there jumped out of them. The cat began to Growl angrily at the group as if threatening them if they didn't leave it would have them for lunch. yeah, most Delcatties avoided battles at all cost but this was not one of them, this Delcatty was very territorial and quick tempered.

((It was too! Hehe, Well thats cool hehe must have skiped over the taunt in your post, I tend to pick out info and skip minor stuff.))

Flick flinched, all se wanted was to get out of this forest and this Chimchar just wont got away. Great Taunt She thought. Katon shifted on her feet, eager for battle.

"Fine, Katon! get in close then use Smog" Houndour leapt forward, running towards the Wild Chimchar. Once close enough Houndour took a deep breath and belched out a thick cloud of purple smoke right in the Chimchars face. Flick just hoped the Chimchar would be poisoned allowing Katon to get the upper hand, considering they where both fire types. Houndour lept back and awaited her masters next demand..

((So If its effected by Taunt And Houndour only has 2 damaging moves, only allowed to use One per post then this is it then, That better?))

Kursedfire ~ ((yep guess you're right tongue.gif))

An angered Chimchar hyperventilated when the cloud of Smog got around it. Instead of trying not to breath the monkey took a dep brath, amking the poisonous smoke got into its system, poisoning the pokemon at the same time it hurt it. Now more angered Chimchar jumped to the Houndour and used Scratch, scratching the pokemon's face before kneeling to the ground, trying to breath. It was having problems with that because of the poison in its system...

Flick smiled in satisfaction as the Wild Chimchar struggled to breath.Seemed the Smog had effected it. Katon was knocked back as the Wild Chimchar managed to get in a Scratch attack.

"On your feet Katon, Use Ember" Flick had trained Katon to know that any sentence with "feet" in it meant to add a fierce kick to whatever attack she was currently performing. Houndour sprang to her feet with with a rather unusual feline flip and ran forward again although slower then before. With one last bound Katon jumped in the air and landed on the unexpecting Chimchar, The force of the landing was probably enough to wind the Wild Pokemon. Upon the Chimchars back, Katon opened her mouth and spat out fiery Embers on the Chimchar.

Kursedfire ~ "chimchar!" the wild monkey cried as it was burned from behind. The Houndour had not only jumped over it, it had also burned its back. The poisoned Chimchar turned around and Leered at the hound just before retaliating with an Ember of its own, spreading fire bolts right into the Houndour's face. When the atatck was done, Chimchar panted, the poison had made good use of its health and it was begginging to get really tired, it needed to end this battle soon...

Melissa took a step back at the Delcatty's Growl, glancing towards her Pokemon. Why was it so aggressive? Minccino had hid behind Melissa's head as soon as the Delcatty jumped out, while Pachirisu was glaring at it in return. Meowth had stumbled back when it left the bushes, but then she stood her ground, warily watching the Delcatty. Melissa decided to just try to go around it, as she didn't know if her Pokemon would be able to beat it. As she began inching her way down the path, giving the Delcatty a huge berth, she called out to it, "Sorry if we disturbed you. We're just passing through and, if you give us a few moments, we'll be out of your way briefly." She hoped it wouldn't attack them, but then again, she didn't know what they had done to anger it in the first place.

((Hey kids! Sorry I was away ALL weekend on very, VERY short notcie. But im back now, that's what matters. Charge lets off a bit of electricity so it would slowly zap the string shot away, as well as the couple of Shock Waves used.))

Zaak snatched the pokeball up. "Not even sure why I caught, it, but I better not let it out for a while, he seems pretty pissed" he stated, noticing how much the ball was shaking. He returned Rayne as well "She's not gonna be ready until the next pokemon center, Poor thing." he slipped a Sitrus inside the ball. "Well, should we head out?" he asked Akira.

((if you do an encounter, make'er double, I want in!))

Akira nodded and said "Sure! Let's go!" She then headed off. But she suddenly spun around when she heard a rustling overhead. She looked up at a tree above her and out of the tree fell...

(encounter please biggrin.gif)

Flick winced as the Wild Chimchar dropped on its knees struggling to breath with the posion in its system. She called off Katon and slowly approached(sp?) the Chimchar.

"Easy little guy, lets not continue shall we? Your hurt pretty bad" Hearing a russle, From the corner her eye she could see Katon snuffling through some bushes. Katon turned back to flick with a few Oran berries and a Pecha berry in its mouth. Wandering over Katon dropped the berries at the Chimchars feet and trotted back to Flicks sde.

"I'll leave them with you, Bye little guy"

((goodness my speeling sucks, Pecha's heal poisons dont they? Didn't really feel the need to catch the Chimchar))

Zaak watched as a pokemon he didn't recognize fell from the tree. Another one came shortly after!

((make it double!))

myahoo ~ The Delcatty stared at the group not liking at all to be dared by the smaller and weaker Pachirisu. The cat was about to have the squirrel for breakfast when it heard the girl's voice "Sorry if we disturbed you. We're just passing through and, if you give us a few moments, we'll be out of your way briefly" Delcatty made a few steps back to let them pass but didn't let its guard down as the Pachirisu had managed to anger it much, much more...

stromzone ~ How do you put a berry inside a pokeball? blink.gif

akiraa and stromzone ~ A couple worms, a Weedle and Caterpie (lvl 8 both) fell from the tree. They both were fooling around when they fell from the trees by accident. Though the sight of the humans didn't made them fell comfortable so the two worms stood side by side and prepared to battle them(the humans) if they intended something against them...

Kursedfire ~ I don't know, I'm not sure about that myself. And ok if you don't want to catch the pokemon, but for future refference, if you don't want to catch a pokemon you can control them during the entire battle and RP it all yourself, just try to make them even....

Zaak tapped Maverick's ball, and quickly fed it a Sitrus berry to help prepare for it's battle. After only one fight, it was very chipper. Before any orders were given, it used Quick Attack to get directly beside the two worms, who were still side by side, and immediately shot forward with a glowing beak. It's Peck attack would be very powerful..."You want to catch either of them?" Zaak asked Akira.

Akira blinked and said "Yes... but..." She quickly ran in front of the Caterpie to make sure Maverik didn't hit it. Akira then said "There scared!" she then bent down to the Caterpie and smiled and said "Shh, it's alright. I won't hurt you. Your rather cute. And you can't sting me!" She gently offered her hand and said "Come here little guy."

(I'm going to try a befriend catch, but I really want a Butterfree so if it doesn't work, tepig'll be doin some battlin!)

Zaak rolled his eyes. "How about the needle one. You don't want that one right?" before a response came Maverick dodged past Akira and went for a Peck attack at Weedle!

akiraa ~ ((sorry, but since strom posted he attacked both of them they will both retaliate, even if you act nicely they'll be reluctant to listen to you because of his previous action))

stromzone and akiraa ~ After recieving the barrage of attaks from the Taillow, the Weedle, who was actually bigger than the Caterpie began to glow brightly. Its body begun to change as it did and fianlyl the glow faded, revaling a large Kakuna in palce where the Weedle was. Weedle evolved just in time to catch the Taillow with its new developing stings and stabbed the bird with them, shooting Poison Stings inside the birds body, greatly Poisoning the pokemon, clearly angered from the barrage of attacks it recieved. yet it was not happy with that so the Kakuna blasted the bird to the ground and used Iron Defense, making its cocooon body glow in a silver shimering before it rammed the pokemon repeatedly with its stings, not wanting to let it go untill the pokemon died...

Caterpie on the other side after feeling the blast from the bird fell on its back. How could humans that have only seen them want to hurt them so much? Caterpie worried when it saw the girl coming at it. It heard the girl talking but being to scared to understand her words clearly it released a Strong Shot of silk at the girls face before running to the side of Kakuna who was crushing the Taillow under its iron-looking stings. Caterpie feeling it was its duty to help its friend, even if it was so angry, shot another String Shot, this time over the bird, comepletely binding it. Now sure it wouldn't scape, Caterpie decided to aid its friend more and began to Tackle the binded bird as the newly evolved cocoon kept on blasting it...

((sorry strom, but you were to harsh on those moves, you didn't even waited for me to reply before attacking again so I had to do something about it... btw, Taillow won't be able to scape this, nor to attack them, the only thing you can do is to return it to its pokeball))

After walking away from the Chimchar, Flick contiued down the slightly worn path, Katon trotting faithful at her heels. Although injured from its last battle, Katon still refused to leave its trainers side and get some rest in its Pokeball. After wandering aimlessly for some time Flick decided it was time for a short break. Finding a nice sized boulder on the side of the path, Flick sat at its base and pulled out her water bottle, taking a few large gulps. She drained the rest into a small bowl for her Pokemon. Seeing her water supply low if on empty she hoped she would run into a river or lake nearby to refill. After a short rest Flick set off again.

((Sorry, Ryu. Didn't know. I'll know for next time now. Sorry Short Post its 10.10pm here, sleepy brain does some wierd stuff to your thinking))

((Sorry i figured akira had stopped the attack so another one would be ok))

"Sorry Akira, but i don't thin these guys are in the mood to be caught, besides, they seem to want to stick together, so you would have to catch both". Zaak held out Mavericks pokeball "Don't worry bud, you did awesome, killer damage done!" he told his bird. "Now" He glared at the worms, one of which had evoled "I kill you!" He turned to Akira "Watch this!" Zaak tossed three Sitrus berries in the air a d clicked a pokeball, and as they fell, each berry dissapeared. "We figured that one out when we were practicing contests. Okay Echo, before the reveal, use a double Hypnosis! then Lick on Kakuna!"

((Sorry for any bad spelling, im typing on my phone and it's hard to see what im typing))

Kursedfire ~ Its ok, I forgot to tell you that before too so, no problem...

stromzone ~ ((I told you before you couldn't use berries between battles))

As the boy threw the berries in the air, both Kakuna and Caterpie used String Shots to lure them to them, each one of them eating a berry and saving the other for later into the bushes. As the Ghost appeared infront of them, both pokemon were too busy munching on the berries to notice the Hypnosis waves and thus didn't recieved their effect. After saving the spare berry for future use in the bushes Kakuna felt something on its abck, turned out it was Echo's Lick. The cocoon turned around and after noticing the blue shade of the ghost released a lot of Poison Stings at it, not really knowing it would hardly bother the ghost pokemon...

((they were eating so they didn't notice an attack? Isn't that a bit ridonk? And I thought you meant i couldn't use berries to restore a pokemons health mid battle))

Immedietly after the Poison Stings, Echo laughed, IT TICKLED! With menacing grin he shot off balls of light at close range, aiming for both pokemon. Then, he grabbed the String that had previously been around Maverick with his tongue and began whirling around the to pokemon to capture them in their own web!

(sooo... Caterpie won't come friendlyly?)

Akira frowned after she got the silk off her face that her niceness didn't work. She sighed then said "i sadly really don't want the Kakuna, it can sting me! But you can take it... then they can be together.... But I really want a Caterpie... so i can get a Butterfree.." Akira sighed again then said "Sorry Caterpie, but I reallllllyyyyy want you.... and you won't come easily so...." Akira sighed again then tossed a pokeball in the air and said "Flare, come on out!" Flare appeared out of it's ball with a "Tepiiiiiiiig!" Blowing ember out its nose. Seeing this Flare got excited seeing the girl Akira meant what she said about helping him learn fire type moves. Akira smiled then said "Alright Flare, use your newly learned Ember on Caterpie!" Flare nodded, happy to do so, then quickly shot the embers out it's nose at the little caterpillar Pokemon.

Hesitantly, Melissa passed by the Delcatty, glancing warily at it after every few steps. Minccino cowered behind her head, while Meowth made sure to keep her trainer between her and the other cat. Pachirisu continued to watch the Delcatty, his glare turning into a wary stare instead. All four of them were on edge, not wanting to provoke the aggressive Pokemon, but also wanting to pass by it quickly; they were also a little worried about it being behind them, when they would finally pass it. They were almost passed the Pokemon by this time, so Melissa felt a little bit safer about talking to it again. "Thanks for letting us pass. Again, sorry for disturbing you." She grinned tentatively and apologetically at it with the hope that it wasn't as irritable as it seemed.