Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

(Fine with me if alright with Ryu biggrin.gif)

Akira nodded, then looked on the contest board. She was the 5th to go on, and Zaak was the sixth. Akira went over to the other tent, Skit following her, and said "I go on 5th, you go on after me." Skit went "Nya!" before seeing her tail again. She went "Nya!" again and started up chasing it again. Akira laughed and said "I don't see how she finds so much enjoyment in chasing her own tail!"

stromzone ~ I stated in the rules for the tournament that there NOT going to be any battles. Maybe I didn't said PvP because it was obvious, but if you aprticiapte in a battle during the event, you won't be able to participate in the tournament and your pokemon won't gain levels

poke11 ~ As the girl was staring at the other battle, a Rattata(lvl 3) came out of the grass infront of her. Trying to be scared them away, the Rattata Growled at her and the blue furry thing by her side. It wanted to show them this was its territory...

Scott-the-wolf ~ Sentret got annoyed after it was forced off of Charmander. The scout pokemon tried to stand up, but it was pushed back down by a Scratch of Charmander. It tried to incorporate once again but was pushed back down, again, by Charmander's tail and recieved another Scratch. Hurt and wanting to retaliate, Sentret took its chance when the girl was distracted and incorporated and before she could give an order to Charmander, it used its tail to hit Charmender to the ground and Scratch it once again before it ran away...

((you can not give that HUGE amount of orther at the time, you ordered Charmander to Scrtach Sentret 4 time in a row. It was obvious it wouldn't stay after that sadistic attack... I said you should add some more to your posts, but I didn't meant more attacks))

Edited by RyuKaiser

(sorry i can't come up with anything -.- sheesh give me a break, i have a puny brain... -.- -.- -.- my mind went totally blank just now.............. ))

"Cool! A Rattata! You ready to have your first battle Bolt?" Crystal asked and Bolt nodded. She stepped in front of Crystal and let out deep throated growl, unimpressed by the Rattata's. "OK! Bolt! Use Leer!" Crystal commanded. Bolt made herself look as big as possible, and used Leer. Bolt's eyes glowed red as she growled and stepped towrds the Rattata.

Morty’s Pokegear beeped as the alarm went off. He crawled out from his bed and headed to the communal toilet to wash up. He was still really drowsy from the previous night’s activities and didn’t realise the festivities occurring outside. He half-opened his eyes as he brushed his teeth, finally ending with a splash of water to his face. Even though the water was really cold, he still could not completely wake up, slouching on his chair, not willing to budge.

A blast from the fireworks outside shocked him, jolting him awake. He slowly made the bed and walked to the corridor. He shook his head and went back into the room, grabbing his bag from the table, before proceeding out to the main hall of the Pokemon Center. He thanked Nurse Joy for the night’s stay and went out, walking towards the park, where the festival was being held.

As he walked along the path in the park to the main area of the festival, he saw many trainers that were gathering. He thought to himself, They’re probably here for the same reason as I am. The Tournament and the Contest. He looked down on the ground and continued on, not making eye contact with anybody.

When he reached the main area of the festival, he saw that the trainers had already begun gathering into the tents. Morty didn’t know which one to go in first, so he just stood outside for a while, trying to make his decision.

Diomedes, with Mirk on his head, was looking at the general timings in the Tournament rosters, and after viewing the Contest roster, was happy to say he was safe - he was to enter the Contest before the Tournament, and there was a good time gap. Smiling to himself, he held Tiamat's pokeball close to his chest. The shiny Magikarp was bound to catch some eyes, and the fact that she was so capable was more than likely going to be a good appeal in itself. But Diomedes also had a plan; Seeing as Tiamat had, during his quick practices in the early morning, shown to be quite the showoff, she fit the bill.

While his trainer was scheming, Mirk was also having ideas. "Kip..." The Mudkip wasn't enjoying the large crowds. But, seeing as Diomedes had found what he needed to know, he didn't need to be in the crowd, right? Leaning forward, Mirk began to steer Diomedes' walking out of the crowd, Diomedes not really noticing.

Sereena woke to the sound of her poke gear alarm the next morning. Once she had fed her pokemon their breakfasts and gotten herself some as s\well... along with everything else she typically did in the morning, she headed down to the park to where the tournament was going to be. The first thing to do, she decided was going to have to be find out when the first event was going to be. She headed over to where she swa a tent was set up and many trainers were gathered.

Edited by LeopardDragon

stromzone ~ I stated in the rules for the tournament that there NOT going to be any battles. Maybe I didn't said PvP because it was obvious, but if you aprticiapte in a battle during the event, you won't be able to participate in the tournament and your pokemon won't gain levels

poke11 ~ As the girl was staring at the other battle, a Rattata(lvl 3) came out of the grass infront of her. Trying to be scared them away, the Rattata Growled at her and the blue furry thing by her side. It wanted to show them this was its territory...

Scott-the-wolf ~ Sentret got annoyed after it was forced off of Charmander. The scout pokemon tried to stand up, but it was pushed back down by a Scratch of Charmander. It tried to incorporate once again but was pushed back down, again, by Charmander's tail and recieved another Scratch. Hurt and wanting to retaliate, Sentret took its chance when the girl was distracted and incorporated and before she could give an order to Charmander, it used its tail to hit Charmender to the ground and Scratch it once again before it ran away...

((you can not give that HUGE amount of orther at the time, you ordered Charmander to Scrtach Sentret 4 time in a row. It was obvious it wouldn't stay after that sadistic attack... I said you should add some more to your posts, but I didn't meant more attacks))

((sorry, I thought we were battling each other in the in the tournament...will you be controlling our opponents then?))

Zaak laughed as the Skitty was chasing her tail. "I'm on first for the battle, your on third." he replied in her telling him his spot. "I hope I battle somebody not to strong" Zaak thought to himself. Echo seemed to be getting bored, and after a while began chasing Skitty's tail!

Edited by stromzone

Announcements started to pour over the crowd through the loud speakers, drawing Mia's attention away from the champion's battle. She smiled, looking around to all the trainers and their pokemon, and happily released Mareep from her pokeball. The yellow sheep appeared with a yawn, immediately sitting down.

"Mareep," Mia called, loud enough for her small pokemon to hear, "there's a tournament today! We'll go an' watch, an' maybe we can learn somethin' new." Mareep responded with a baa, jumping to her feet and quickly aligning herself at Mia's side. The two began to walk, traveling to the park before the tents. A gigantic influx of people was quickly shuffling in to various battle and contest areas, but Mia decided that for now, she would take a breath of the fresh air outside. The crowd cleared a considerable amount, and released Sentret and Lotad.

The brown ball and green lillipad nearly jumped out of their pokeballs, excited to be in a new place. Sentret climbed on to Mia's shoulders, a place it had grown accustomed to the day before. Lotad, on the other hand, began to wander away from the crowd, forcing Mia to chase after it. The water/grass type moved considerably quicker than she had expected, and she found herself bumping into the people left in the park, however few and far between. Lotad was looking for a nice, shady, wet place to rest, and Mia was just praying she could keep up when, before she knew it, she nearly slammed into a boy with a Mudkip on his head.

"Oh," Mia stuttered, blushing a deep red, "Sorry! I'm just a huge clutz sometimes." As she was about to introduce herself, she noticed Lotad sitting down, clearly tired from the burst of energy it seemed to have before. She gabbed Lotad's number two pokeball, pressed the button, and commanded return; the small pokemon had been sucked up before he knew what hit him.

((Jeimuzu, incase you didn't notice all too much, that was Diomedes that Mia nearly slammed into. Is that alright? I can change it.))

(('Tis fine. Its always good to be social. biggrin.gif))

As Diomedes was walking and becoming aware of the fact that Mirk was controlling where he walked, he felt the odd instinctual sensation of just barely avoiding a collision. Becoming alert, he straightened, eyes falling upon the female with an embaressed look upon her face. After she had spoken, and before he could fully think it through, Diomedes replied. "Hello, ma'am~." He then seemed to pause for a split second, in which the Mudkip on his head had jumped down and sat on his shoulder, and began giving its trainer an odd look at the rather flirty tone he had taken. Rather than lose composure, Diomedes smiled softly. "...Heh. No, no, its fine - I should have been looking where I was going. That and Mirk here has yet to learn that back-seat driving isn't appreciated so much."

Akira laughed at the two Pokemon. She watched them go round and round, and round, chasing Skit's tail. She looked at Zaak and said "It seems they like each other... i wonder how my other Pokemon will get along... Hm..." She stood there thinking if she should let them all out, of if she should wait.

Mia grinned, brushing herself off. She was glad the boy was cordial, it made her feel less self conscious about completely looking like a fool. As she straightened herself, Sentret practically chirped from her shoulder a few sounds, pointing at the Mudkip and tilting its head.

"No, I suppose back seat driving isn't the best." She said, suddenly aware of how different her accent was in comparison to his. Keeping composure, she continued speaking, hoping the boy was kind and a potential person to travel along with. "I've never seen a pokemon like that, ya' know. What was it ya' called him?"

Before the person before her had a chance to answer Mareep baaed at her side, and she crouched over, looking upwards to the boys face. "This little fluff ball is Mareep, the brown one is Sentret, and I'm Mia. Nice ta' meetcha!" Her smile was full across her face, content to meet someone new.

Diomedes was, in truth, rather amused by the contrast of their voices. Not to say he disliked it, the majority of his family and relatives, both close and distant, retained a southern accent. Diomedes was in fact the oddity in this respect. He looked to the Mareep that cried out to its trainer and gave a somewhat nostalgic smile. "A Mareep..." Crouching slowly, he reached into his bag and pulled out a mild poffin, offering it to the wool pokemon. "I once met an Ampharos that powered an entire lighthouse." Mirk had bounced down and stood beside his trainer, looking to the other pokemon with friendly curiousity. "...Kip?"

Diomedes slowly rose back to his full height as the girl introduced herself and her pokemon. "Well, its a pleasure to meet each of you~. I'm Diomedes, my Mudkip friend here is called Mirk. I also have a Bidoof, Lotad and Magikarp, but one eats his evolution's weight in berries, one sleeps like a brick and the other dislikes me."

((Leaving as soon as I catch it!))

"Dodge it sandshrew!" Jayune called out the command. Sandshrew dodged the wildly aimed tackle but tripped over a tree root. "Sandshrew are you okay?" Jayune patted the pokemon gently. "Sandshrew!" "Okay then, use scratch again! And keep scratching this time!" Sandshrew obediently began scratching.

Zaak thoguht for a moment. "What kind of pokemon are they? How they socailize always depends on there personality and species". He had learned this from watching forest pokemon play around.

Mareep eagerly jumped at the offer of the poffin before her, though she had no inkling of an idea as to what it was. "Go ahead, girl." Mia insisted. The blue face soon delved into the poffin, eating it with delight. With a full mouth, Mareep looked at the Mudkip before her and tried to speak, "Muuuuuureep?" her voice was muffled by the pure amount of dough in her mouth.

Mia looked to Diomedes and a plethora of questions assaulted her at once. In turn, these questions leaked out of her mouth uncontrolably, therefore attacking the boy. "Are ya' just startin' your journey? Cause' you look a little old, not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean I am too--" She paused, cutting herself off, then regained her composure. "I thought most kids started off at ten. I suppose we aren't the early Pidgey, are we, not catching the Wumple and all?" Her hands moved to her head, taking Sentret off and placing her on the ground. "I have a Lotad too, he was the little guy who made me fly inta' ya' over here. He wasn't to fond of the crowd, ya' know?"

As the conversation was carrying on between the humans, Mareep had finished her poffin, and Sentret was curious about the new blue pokemon between them. "Hey there, fishy!" Sentret eagerly communicated to Mudkip. Mareep looked at Sentret, pushing her wool against raccoon; the shock that had built up startled the brown pokemon.

"Now now, Sentret. This one is not just a plain fish, cause he's outta' water, ya' see?" Mareep offered, her dialect mimicking Mia's.

((I feel awkward having pokemon talk in the same post that people are talking, but I thought it'd be a nice exchange.))

Edited by Shijou-san

Diomedes remained calm in the face of the wall of questions. "Yes, I did just start, but I was meant to when I was ten. That is why I met Mirk when I was ten." He scratched his cheek, listening attentively as Mia spoke. "A very fair point." Mirk agreed with her Lotad, and so did Diomedes. Crowds were never a pleasant place to be.

As Mirk was spoken to, so did the Mudkip respond. "Well, fish is technically correct." Funnily enough, the Mudkip spoke with a well-spoken demeanor and mannerisms akin to its trainer. He couldn't help but smile at the Sentret's startled look upon being shocked. "Though I can't help but feel that me being amphibious has been overlooked by the humans..."

Akira thought and said "I have a Rattata, with a Quiet nature. A Spearow with a Hardy nature, a Poliwag with a Calm nature, and a Patrat with a Naughty nature..."

"That's a lot of pokemon! The only one I have is Echo. Anyway, your Rattata and Poliwag should get along fine, I don't know about the rest of them." he explained.

Akira laughed and said "Yeah, I went on a catching spree I guess... Really? Huh. I don't think Imi... my spearow, would get along very well. And I think Chip... my Patrat... would probably get into trouble." Akira laughed then said "So you only have Echo? Well, that kinda sucks. At least he's a cool pokemon... so you got an odd colored Gastly as your starter? Weird. Skit was my starter." At her name, Skit stopped, looked at Akira, and said "Nya?"

"Wow, so you two have been partners for quite some time, haven't ya'?" Mia questioned, curious to know more. Diomedes seemed to have been surrounded by pokemon for as long as she had, being so comfortable around his Mudkip. Perhaps, she thought, it's only the Mudkip? Mentally, she shrugged, pushing the question away. If a person could work so well with one pokemon, they were sure to work well with others. "Oh!" She exclaimed; a thought had suddenly jumped into her mind. "Will you be in the tournament here today?"

She was eager to know if he was and hoping to see him fight. Though she did not know of the rules to the tournament, she looked forward to seeing all of Diomedes' water types in action. Regardless, if he was just an onlooker, then she would have someone to discuss the techniques she saw, and she would have the chance to ask questions, he seemed knowledgeable enough.

Mareep and Sentret both looked to the Mudkip, a well-spoken pokemon indeed. "I suppose swimming would be quite a bit of fun for the likes of yourself. I'm not fond of it, but the occasional thunderstorm always charges my wool up. Bein' in the rain is the closest I'll get to swimmin'." Sentret looked to Mareep, a bit confused. Both pokemon seemed to know what they were talking about, yet Sentret felt left behind. She had been in the forest her entire life and, apparently, she had missed out on the intricacies of language.

"Well, I sure hope your trainer lets you go for a swim sometime soon," She said, adding in her two cents before continuing, "Do you like to battle? Have you battled a lot in the water?" The tone of Sentret's call seemed to change, in a way, she seemed eager to prove herself.

"Yeah, but I'm not planning on catching any for a while anyway. I'm just going to make my Echo stronger and stronger! When i find one I like, I might catch it." Zaak replied. Echo heard trhey were talking about him and did another signature flash of light.

Everyone

Tournament ~ As everyone of the participants, except those who were going to participate in the contest too were inside the tent, a man arised and spoke to them: "ok, since everyone is here, please make your way to the stage" pointing to a large curtain that lead to the main stage where the battles were going to tak place. Once in there, Dante, the former Broskii Pokemon League Champion took the word "welcome everybody, is my pleasure to have so distinguished crowd infront of me. It is a pleasure for the inhabitants of Pring Town to held this very first pokemon tournament" he said to the crowd. The long haired man turned to the participants of the tournament, people from all ages and stage of journey were here, from amateurs(ourselves), to experienced trainers. The amn spoke again "welcome Pokemon Trainers, as you can see, there are a lot of you, each with your own history and convictions for your journey, I hope this torunament will show you the amazing things the pokemon world has for you, please make your best effort and enjoy this tournament!" he ended as the crowd roared in exitment for the former champion's words. As he left, to the highest part of the tent, to a box shaped room prepared for him to enjoy the tournament which was programmed to last for the entire day, a referee took the mike and spoke to the tournament participants "now, as you can see, there are from amateurs to experienced trainers amongst you, so, we need to organize you in groups..." he said taking out a list from his pocket "...all those who have won at least 7 badges, please go through the curtain at my left and up to the waiting room, you're the alrgest group, so we will have you battle from this time and up to afternoon so there are only 8 of you in the end..." he satated and a large group of people retired to the back of the tent "...now, all those who have wone at least 4 badges please retire for that curtain too..." he continued. The people retired and now less than the half of trainers that had entered the tournament were in the stage "...ok, now, we will make two groups, the amateurs, whom most of them had just began their journey and the other will be the rest of trainers in here who haven't won a single badge, the first group to participate will be the amateurs, please, both groups pass through that curtain, there, the matches will be settled" he finished and walked through the curtain at his left, followed by both groups.

In the awaiting room of the tent, the same man took the word "now, all the amateurs please, step infront, this will display the order of your battles, there are 8 of you, and so, four battles, please take a look at the monitor" and as the man stopped speaking, the monitor displayed the pictures of the eight participants, Serena, Morty, Diomedes, Sebastian, Akira, Zaak, Kaiser, and another face, not known to anybody. The faces began whirling and settled in an wight legged strutures, diplaying the first four battles of the tournament:

Akira v The New guy

Morty v Diomedes

Kaiser v Zaak

Sebastian v Serena

Once the faces stopped, the man spoked again "ok, the first two could please step into the stage to begin with this tournament?"

Contest ~ With everybody inside the tent, a woman took a mike "I see all of you had arrived, ok, please step into the stage to have the directions of the tournament" she said pointing to a large curtain that lead to the stage. All the participants, signaficntly less than those of the tournament, probably because some of them would aprticipate in both events, stepped to the stage, the roaring of the crowd made it almost impossible to hear. From the group, a man, the man who had been battling Dante in the exhibition match at the opening of the event, came out, with his Gallade by his side. He made a sign to the pokemon and instantly, the Gallade released a combination of Magical Leaf and Pshyco Cut that cutted the leaves in the air creating a green, pink and ligh blue lights show. The show caught the attention of everybody, as they all were amazed by it, the crowd noise stopped and he began speaking "welcome! welcome to the first Pring Town Contest! as you can see, I, Walter Johnson have been invited to be a judge for this event, and is my pleasure to be part of it. Please, make your best performance, I know there are some new trainers here, but I've heard they'll let you use some special items for your performances, so... enjoy and make your best parformance!" he yelled. The crowd roared with his words as Walter and Gallade made their way through the participants to the judges table. A man took the mike sfter this and spoke to the participants "please, make your way to the back of the tent, in there, you will be called to make your aprformance, and don't worry, for those participating in the battle tournament as well, we will make sure your performance is before or after your battle so you have time to do both" he ended and leaved to the back of the tent followed by the participants...

Zaak went into the tournament tent as the loud speaker came on. Once inside the waiting room, he checked the monitor. He was somebody named Kaiser. Zaak was a bit nervous, he didn't have any other pokemon besides Echo, and he had never seen his opponent before. He left the tent, knowing he was first up for the contest. he made it in just in time to hear the announcer telling the participants to head to the back of the tent and wait till you are called. Zaak gulped. He didn't know what he was up for.

At the back of the tent, Zaak figured he should probably practice with echo for the contest. he called up to him "Hey bud, we're gonna do some preperation for the contest, okay?" Echo nodded his magnificent body. Zaak gave him his orders. "Okay Echo, use Hypnosis straight up in the air, then pulse out your Hidden Power!" Echo opened his mouth as he shot out circles of hypnotizing energy into the air, and at the same time began pulsing out balls of light. The result was beautiful. Zaak would have to use this in the trick when battling, it could prove to be effective. He called Echo back down. Then, he found a baseball cap on the ground. It appeared as though nobody was using it, so he put it on backwards. he had an idea...

Edited by stromzone

Akira took a deep breath as she headed into the tent. She watched the monitor, and fidgeted when she saw she was first up. She took another deep breath, then said to herself "Alright, I gotta think... hmm..." She then smiled and said "I know, I'll use Chip first. He is the newest of the group, and could use the experience!" Skit looked up at Akira and said "Nya." Akira smiled and then said "Alright Skit, I'm going to have to return you for now." Skit frowned a little, but didn't resist when Akira returned her. Akira then smiled and said "Alright, I'm ready."