Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Romeo shook his head. The attack did some damage, but it wasn't super effective. He growled at the Spearow in the air. So he got an idea. He jumped in a tree, going from branch to branch, until he was close enough to the Spearow. Then, he jumped into the air and did a flip. When he was above the Spearow, he dove down towards it's back.

Tournament

The referee watched the battle in expectancy of any hint that would tell him if it was close to end. After some exchange of hits between the two pokemon, it seemed clearly that the Patrat had been doing most of the attacks and thus, must of the damage. But the Lotad's trainer had used his pokemon's limited movepool to put the battle not wuite in their advantage, but at least, Lotad was not as tired as the Patrat. Before it went further, and on of the pokemon would faint without needing, the referee raised both flags along with his voice "the battle is over, Diomedes and Lotad wins!" he yelled, waving the flag in Morty's side down.

The crowd cheered, they have enjoyed the battle, it sure was different from the previous one, but was a battle as good or even better as it. The roaring noise kept louder and louder as both trinaer returned thier pokemon and retired to the back of the tent and the field was cleaned for the next battle to begin...

((now, this doesn't mean I took you both out, is just the people's reaction by the time you leave, so, in your next post, you can still play the part when you leave the field, I just wanted to post the crowds reaction to you as you leaved tongue.gif ))

poke11 ~ The Spearow cried its name as it was carrying the weight of the Rattata over itself and was pushed back by it to the ground. The tiny bird sure didn't liked being treated this way, but there was not much it could do now. In a barrage of scratches on the ground and shake of its body, Spearow managed to get out of the sandwich Rattata had made with it and the ground. As soon as it was fre, Spearow turned to the mouse and Leered at it, its face ressembling the tiredness its body was carrying now. After the Leer, it shook its head, trying to regain composture before its beak glew white and ran to the Rattata with its Peck attackk ready to do STAB damage on the mouse...

Mir took the damage of the Absorb and retreated back to his trainer after the referee called the battle to a halt. Morty wiped the sweat off his brow and smiled a congratulatory smile towards Diomedes as the referee announced the results. He then bent down and rubbed Mir’s head and picked him up for a hug, saying amidst the cheering of the crowd, ”You did well, thanks!” The Scout Pokemon was sad that he did not manage to win, but squeaked a bit in the light of his trainer’s encouragement. Morty carefully set Mir back on the ground and went back to the tent, with Mir following close behind.

Morty approached Diomedes and said, ”Thank you for the wonderful battle! This experience has indeed been invaluable, I have learnt a lot from you. Next time, don’t expect to win again!” Morty ended with a cheeky grin on his face. Morty wondered what to do next, as he saw from the Contest screen that he was going to be the last contestant on the field.

Diomedes gave his characteristic broad grin to Morty as the boy smiled to him. As he and his Patrat made their exit, Diomedes walked to Ludo, the Lotad reacting with great affection by running to his trainer and hurling himself up at him. Diomedes caught the Water Weed pokemon and hugged it. "You did amazingly!" Ludo seemed to react rather coyly, but nuzzled his trainer all the same, very happy his first actual battle was a success. "Tad-Lo~!" It cried out, settling down as tiredness finally took hold and Diomedes carried him out of the arena.

Diomedes smiled softly as Morty approached him. "It was, a very wonderful battle. No doubt you'll get much stronger, considering your Patrat's determination." He grinned, sharp but still friendly. "I'll hold you to that."

While the trainers were talking, Ludo had wiggled free of Diomedes and landed on his trainer's bag. Ferreting through, he plucked out one of the many, though dwindling, sweet poffins. Holding it upon his broad leaf, he jumped down and scuttled over to Mir, tilting his hat-like leaf down slightly to offer the Patrat the snack. "Lotad~."

"You got this Romeo! Go!" Crystal shouted. Romeo nodded and looked at Bolt. "Watch. I think I got this." he smirked. Bolt nodded. Romeo ran to the Spearow with a Tackle.

Edited by poke11

poke11 ~ ((you can't just say it jumped or stuff like that, you need to post at least one move for me to reply, other way, I can't give you a proper reply... and besides, I never posted the Spearow was moving away Rattata or near the trees so you can't post your Rattata jumped over it when it got close to a tree if it is not moving close to any))

Tournament

As the two trainers leved, the screen put on the pictures of the next participants. A voice in the loud speaker spoke: "Kaiser and Zaak come to the field for you battle" it said as soon as the field was cleaned.

Contest

After three more coordinators had finished their performances, the man in the table in the back of the tent spoke to the group again. "could and Akira please go to the stage for her performance?" he said and sat again. In the stage, the cheerfull host asked for n applause to the enxt coordinator to perform, Akira. The crowd cheered awaiting the arrival of the girl to the satge and her performance....

Me ~ After hearing his name being called, Kaiser araised from the caouch where he had been watching the other battles and awaiting his' to begin. He moved to the field and grabbed a pokeball. "go Zigzagoon!" he said as the ball opened in midair revelaing a white light that fell to the floor and took the shape of te racoon. Zigzagoon shook his head, not really sure where he was. "za...goon?" he cried looking around. "we're in the tournament Zigzagoon" said Kaiser. Zigzagoon turned at him, still not liking the trainer he growled to him and prepared to attack his trainer when he heard somebody on the otehr side of the field.

((sttromezone, now you can enter and take your pokemon out, but wait for the referee to give the ok for the battle to begin...))

All the way from the Contest tent, Zaak woke up, realizing a contest was going on. He had fallen asleep? Weird. He ran over to the Tournament tent, and headed backstage. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to go on, or stay back. He decided to run onstage, seeing another trainer already on with a Zigzagoon who seemed very impartial to it's trainer. "Easy win?" he thought. He ran onto the stage, and waved his hands, getting the audience excited. "Here we go" he thought. He grabbed the pokeball from his belt, and threw it in front of the other trainer. there was a big puff of smoke, he had forgot to take the seal off the ball, and a shining light as the menacing face of Gastly appeared out of the smoke, then went back in. It kept popping out at different sides, not realizing this was a battle and not a contest. "Echo, it's a battle, it's not about showing off, it's about winning" Echo hearing this floated over to his trainer and hovered there, waiting for a notation to start.

Edited by stromzone

As Akira headed for the Contest hall, she remembered about the special poffins for Skit. She snapped her fingers and quickly popped Skit out and fed them to her. Once she was done she returned her then ran in, grabbed a heart seal from a woman up front, then put it on Skit's ball. She then slowly walked in and on stage. She smiled and bowed slightly before saying "Skit! Come on out!" She through Skit's pokeball, and out in a flourish of many red hearts appeared the little cat pokemon. Skit landed, and before the hearts faded away Akira said "Skit, use attract up in the air!" Skit quickly winked, sending out a flurry of yellow heart outlines up into the full red hearts. Again before any of them disappeared Akira yelled "Now, use Fake out in the middle of all the hearts!" Skit quickly jumped in the air, then clapped her two front paw's together, busting up all the hearts into tiny yellow and red sparkles. Akira smiled, and Skit landed, the sparkles falling around her. Akira then said "Use Tail Whip to gather the sparkles around your tail the best you can!" Skit quickly shook her tail in the air, cutely, but fast, gathering many of the sparkles around, and on it. Akira then said "Now jump in the air and spin!" Skit quickly jumped in the air, then started to spin head to tail in the air, the sparkles flying off vertically all around her. Skit then landed after about 5 quick flips, first her front paws, then her back, on the ground. The sparkles then fell around her again. Akira smiled, and bowed, Skit copying Akira in the movement.

Lynn was quick to run to her house and show off Gill to her mom. The Wooper seemed quite excited to meet her and was generally friendly. Lynn did have to remind her mom not to hug him in case the goo on his body was really harmful.

And then there were the sappy good-byes, the "stay safe" speeches, and everything that Lynn expected to hear from her mother. But she didn't regret a moment of it. When it was all over, Lynn gave her mom a big hug. "I'll do my best, Mom. I promise!"

With that, she and her companion set off for Route 1.

poke11 ~ Spearow saw the Rattata running towards it in an attempt of atatck. This didn't amde the bird back off, it continued its attack, focusing more in its Peck, its beak grew larger and brighter. Both pokemon collapsed in mid air. After the light of the clash settled, a double KO of Spearow and Rattata could be easily guessed as both pokemon remained in the ground one over the other, both with a (@.@) look in their faces...

stromzone ~ ((I'll reply to our battle as soon as you fix the post))

Contest

The crowd roared, the spectacule of the red and yellow lights flying around the small pink kitten was indeed an awesome move. The judges were not only amzed by teh effects, but also by the speed in which the moves where done, it seemed as if they had trined that performance for long time. "please! give an applause to Akira and her Skitty!" said the cheerfull host through her mike. The sound echoed in the tent as the crowed obeyed, a deafing applause along with a roar of the crowd was heard even to the Tournament tent, the girl's performance had been one of the best of the day.

((now you can retire to the back of the tent... but do it in a post xd.png))

Alicia Jewel ~ ((post for a wild encounter so you can advance))

"Romeo!" Crystal yelled. She picked Romeo up and looked at Bolt. "Should we?" she asked. Bolt nodded. Crystal placed Romeo down and took out a Pokeball. "Go, Pokeball!" Crystal shouted and threw the Pokeball at the Spearow.

poke11 and stromzone ~ PLease both erase your OOC posts

poke11 ~ The pokeball flew in the air and hit Spearow over its belly. Collapsed, the bird couldn't do much to avoid or fight the sphere. It dragged the tiny bird inside in a red ray of light and fell to the ground shaking. It shook once... twice... a third time and finally a click! was heard. Spearow had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Spearow, level 3, Lonely nature, increased Attack, decreased Defense

Tournament

The referee looked at both trainers and thier pokemon. Neither of them seem to know what to do. One was having trouble controlling his pokemon, and the other, didn't even knew it was on a battle. The man sighed and raised both flags in the air "ok, begin!" he said as he waved both flags down.

Me ~ Kaiser sighed, at least Zigzagoon was not going to attack him. At least not now, his attention was put into the boy and his pokemon infront of him... He looked at his opponent, a Ghastly, now, they were in trouble, Zigzagoon only knew Tackle and Growl, or at least, those were the only moves he used against him, and neither could hurt the Ghastly. But there was a nice point in the battle, Ghastly couldn't hurt him either. "ok Zigzagoon Growl!" said Kaiser pointing at the blue ball of gas infront of them. Zigzagoon smirked, it wanted to battle, and knew that a Growl wouldn't do damage to the other pokemon, after all... it was not a damaging move. "zagoon!" he cried and run towards the Ghastly, dissapearing and apearing behind it and hitting the pokemon in a Pursuit move. Kaiser blinked, he didn't knew his Zigzagoon knew that move...

((PURSUIT?!?!?! Oh, I get it, Egg move))

Echo turned in circles, confused by how the pokemon had hit him. Zaak was surprised too, he hadn't seen it coming at all. Now he turned around, facing the trainer. He was determined. "Echo, use Hidden Power and then hit it with Hypnosis while it's vulnerable." Echo shook the pursuit off, not showing how it had hurt and let out many balls of light. They shot everywhere. Zaak hoped this would trick the Zigzagoon into dodging them and then the hypnosis would hit head on!

((yeah.. I gave you an egg move, and I needed one for the battle to not end in forfeit, so I choose Pursuit tongue.gif ))

Zigzagoon reacted instinctively, dodging the balls of energy shot at him. Kaiser recovered senses from the previous move "Zigzagoon! use Growl!" he said. Zigzagoon ignored him... again, and continue sorting the energy balls untill he was infront of the Ghastly. Once there, he got hipnotized by the ghost pokemon and fell asleep in the instant. "Zigzagoon..." said Kaiser, feeling sorry for his pokemon...

((btw, you do know that your Hidden Power should explain its type right?))

((very smart, dark type hidden power, I'll clarify that from now on. It is still dark, right?))

Zaak watched the sleeping pokemon. He had a clear shot at it, it would have no way of dodging a hit. But which move would affect it the most. Astonish and Lick had proven to not do much for normal types, so that would only leave Hidden Power. The move had already been used, but it was really Echos only chance for battling a pokemon with a super-effective move. "Echo, aim your Hidden power towards Zigzagoon and unleash!" he ordered. Echo blasted balls of light, clearly more powerful than the earlier seen distraction, and Zaak watched as they fired speedily towards Zigzagoon's direction. Dodging couldn't be possible, probably. The pokemon had only just fallen asleep, so waking up within these few seconds wouldn't happen. Unless it had another way of waking up, some kind of help...

((I guess so.. I don't remember really tongue.gif ))

Kaiser witnessed how Zigzagoon got hit again by the Hidden Power, this attack seemed stronger than the previous one, but still, it was the first hit Zigzagoon recieved. "Zigzagoon! wake up!" kept repeating Kaiser as the racoon got hit by the enrgy balls and shot to their side of the field(barely passed the center of the circle). Still asleep, the racoon made and agry face, maybe hearing hir trainer, who he did not like made him feel angry. Kaiser noticed that and kept talking to the pokemon so he would wake up soon...

((haha, that's ok, does Hidden Powers type change?))

Zaak noticed the pokemon was still asleep. It made an angry face, maybe it was having a nightmare. It almost didn't seem fair, and using Hidden Power thrice in a row just seemed dumb. He wanted a battle, not Echo totally dominating. It's never good to let an ego fire sky-high. "echo, use Astonish and try to wake that pokemon up" Zaak ordered. Gastly gave an odd look, he was clearly winning, why not just K'O the Zigzagoon? But then, Echo was a good pokemon, so he did as told, charging towards the pokemon with a menacing laugh

"Cool! A Spearow!" Crystal said as she picked up the Pokeball. "Hi! I'm Crystal!" she said to the Spearow. It blinked and looked at the team. Bolt stepped forward first. "Welcome to the team. I'm Bolt." Bolt greeted and nodded before stepping back. Romeo was up next. "Hi. I'm Romeo. Sorry about the rough start. I hope we can put that behind us though." he said and stepped back. "So, what should you be named?" Crystal knelt down in front of the new teammate. "How about, Lucy?" she smiled. Spearow nodded and chirped. Crystal stood up and looked at her team. "Let's train!" she yelled. Lucy flew to Crystal's shoulder, Romeo jumped up, wanting to be carried, as he was too tired from battling. Bolt, on the other hand, was full of energy and walked beside Crystal.

Akira smiled and returned Skit, she then waved as she ran off the stage. Once in the tent, she released Skit then hugged her and said "You did a great job! That was perfect!" Skit smiled and said "Nya!" before nuzzling Akira. Akira then laughed and started petting the small cat Pokemon. If she did as good as it sounded like, it seemed she still had a chance to win the contest tournament at least.

(Speaking of which, did Chip go up a level, or was the battle not good enough to do so?)

Me ~ Kaiser watched Zigzagoon recovering its senses and slowly waking up as he kept talking to him. But something unexpected happened, the other boy ordered his Ghastly to use Astonish. The impresion of the hit, along with the talking, amde Zigzagoon awake. "zagoon~" he said not fully awaked. "Zigzagoon! attack!" said Kaiser. The racoon recovered senses completely when he saw the ghost infront of him. He used a loud Growl to weaken his atatck and dissapeared from sight, hitting it from a side in his new Pursuit move. It was good, Zigzagoon did not hear his trainer, but at least battled well...

poke11 ~ ((I'll advice you to wait a bit before continuing, at least, untill the event is over, wich won't take long))

Contest

After the girl leaved the stage, the cheerfull host called for the next performer. "please give and applause to Diomedes!" she called without even knowing if the guy was in the tent or not. Without knowing, the crowd began cheering and making noise for the next performer to appear...

Mir gratefully accepted the Lotad’s offer and grabbed a poffin, gnawing at it cutely. Morty shook Diomedes’ hand and bid him goodbye as he walked out of the Tournament Tent and headed towards the Contest Tent.

When Morty got to the Contest Tent, he sat down and observed the screen, from where he saw the amazing performances of the various other Coordinators who had gathered for the Prig Town Festival. It was really great to learn from their appeals, which were beautiful and remarkable. He hoped that he would be able to match up to their standards as much as possible, perhaps even exceeding them. He let Mir sit on his lap as they awaited his turn on the stage patiently.

Serena had been sitting in the crowd in the contest tent, clapping and cheering for the various performers... some of which had been very good. She would have to pay attention though, her battle in the other tent would be soon. She didn't want to be late for that, she grinned. She had learned a great deal too... and as soon as her pokemon learned a few more moves... she was certain that she would enjoy contest.

Zaak smiled. The pokemon was much more chipper, and was already back and determined to win. He called to his own pokemon. "Great job Echo. NOW use Hidden Power, then use Lick to suck its remaining life force!" Echo proceeded to do as told. The pokemon this time did something a little different. He shot straight up in the air, then charged down at the Zigzagoon while firing off Hidden Power. The balls were numerous, and confusing. Dodging would be tricky...

((you do know that ZIgzagoon had only got two hits right? huh.gif ))

Kaiser sighed and gave up giving directions to Zigzagoon, the pokemon seemed to battle on his own, and, even when it wasn't the best, he was doing well. The racoon watched the gas pokemon to float high in the air and then dived towards him, releasing the same orbs as before. Zigzagoon smiled, it had already seen that moved, and dodged it the first time, so it wouldn't be hard to dodge again. The racoon jumped around the field dodging most of the energy balls, but not all of them, some actually hit him causing the pokemon some damage. Angry about that, Zigzagoon let out once again a Growl at the Ghastly as it was behind the ghost pokemon before hitting it unadvised in a new Pursuit. Kaiser remained quiet watching the battle "well done Zigzagoon" was all he thought when the racoon was doing a good battle against the Ghastly, and all by himself...

((JW, how is Pursuit hitting every time? I know it has 100% accuracy, but so does Hidden Power. Oh, and Echo also did a Lick Attack))

Zaak gasped, he had obviously miscalculated. The pokemon didn't seem very weakened. He thought for a moment. He' figured it would be best to get the pokemon back asleep, but it would see the distraction of Hidden Power coming this time. "Echo, use Astonish!" he called out to his pokemon.