TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I have yet to see a single egg. :/ My luck must just be exceptionally bad because even last year I only got a few throughout the event. Me + collecting things = utter fail.

um can some1 tell me how this works?

Check the first post and the fact post linked in the second post. Do you have any more questions we could answer?

~

I lied about bed. Thirty-four eggus. <3

I have yet to see a single egg. :/ My luck must just be exceptionally bad because even last year I only got a few throughout the event. Me + collecting things = utter fail.

You should be seeing eggs. o.o Do you have javascript turned on?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I now have 34 and have seen 12 that I don't have. Wow!

That is not encouraging. xd.png *shoe shops between eggs*

ok so 25 and counting smile.gif anyone have a pic of thi s chicken they r talking about?

Check the first post and the fact post linked in the second post. Do you have any more questions we could answer?

~

Yes. sad.gif I've also clicked on most of my dragons to see if an egg was hiding on their page, but nada so far. As I said, my luck is just nonexistent. I'm not complaining about it, it's just weird to me since this happens at every event on here where we collect leetles for a holiday.

~

Yeah, so did I. I keep hoping for the chicken.

Yes. sad.gif I've also clicked on most of my dragons to see if an egg was hiding on their page, but nada so far. As I said, my luck is just nonexistent. I'm not complaining about it, it's just weird to me since this happens at every event on here where we collect leetles for a holiday.

Hm. You don't happen to be browsing from a phone or something, do you? I think some people have trouble with that, depending on what they're using.

Try a different browser and see if that helps.

The eggs are fairly obvious on the page (although I know one person who keeps getting eggs that for some reason are mostly hidden beneath the ads at the bottom of the page), so you shouldn't have to be hunting them out that hard, as long as time is up for the next egg. D:

~

For anyone who wants to see the chicken, you can check my basket. It's the only animated egg I have. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Gravija, I've found most of my eggs by going to the cave page (because it's easier to view). I've found them all over the page, but they particularly seem to like to hide at the very bottom. Try that.

Hm. You don't happen to be browsing from a phone or something, do you? I think some people have trouble with that, depending on what they're using.

Try a different browser and see if that helps.

The eggs are fairly obvious on the page (although I know one person who keeps getting eggs that for some reason are mostly hidden beneath the ads at the bottom of the page), so you shouldn't have to be hunting them out that hard, as long as time is up for the next egg. D:

~

For anyone who wants to see the chicken, you can check my basket. It's the only animated egg I have. :3

Pretty sure it was my browser. Tried hunting through IE instead of firefox and got an egg immediately. Thanks. <3 My first one this year, but I'm happy with any I end up getting, lol. happy.gif

Off to bed now however since it's 3 a.m. and thus way too early/late to be hunting these. Thank you TJ and the egg artists for the event!

Another thing you might try, is what I'm doing- stay parked on the basket page itself and refresh it every 6-10 minutes. The eggs should show up at random points there as well.

I have 40 so far. smile.gif

Wow.. I'm only at 8 eggs. ^^" I hope there aren't too much of them. I'm one day too late... ninja.gif

SockPuppet, I don't see the chicken on your page. Can you post an image?

O-o dang rubyshoes 40 already even after the downtimes? Nice.

I just got a pretty blue one. D: I hope it's not more than 60 cuz I won't have time to get them.

Wow.. I'm only at 8 eggs. ^^" I hope there aren't too much of them. I'm one day too late... ninja.gif

I now have 41. Still don't have the chicken one yet though. smile.gif

SockPuppet, I don't see the chicken on your page. Can you post an image?

It's animated and the chicken is rather small. Don't look for an obvious chicken. The egg is mostly dark green. :3

I just read what Socks posted and I do have the chicken one. I just hadn't noticed it yet.

I also just grabbed the one with a unicorn on it. So now I have 42.

ok 26 just grabbed the gold cross one. I want the unicorn... smile.gif

It's animated and the chicken is rather small. Don't look for an obvious chicken. The egg is mostly dark green. :3

It's the one crossing the road correct? I got that one as one of the first eggs I found and it took me a moment to understand what I was seeing. I had to get really close to the screen to make it out. xd.png

Is this the chicken? user posted image

No, that's not the chicken. I just found it and I have it. I thought it was an eyeball floating around. LOL

user posted image

Edited by Classycal

I think I've counted 53 different eggs so far... though as fried as my brain is, I might have counted duplicates. Or missed a few dozen.

I don't have nearly that many - that's from looking through other people's baskets.

Is this the chicken?  user posted image

No, that's the peacock. The chicken will be crossing the road (to get to the other side).