TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I'm up to 30 and I think I"m going to have to go to bed. I hope TJ extends the time - especially if there are more eggs than last year.

Just grabbed my 30th egg (I think it's a peacock) so I'm gonna quit for the night. I'm fairly certain I will have time tomorrow to find the rest so I don't have to worry about cutting it close to the deadline. Good luck to everyone else on continuing to stay awake & focused on getting more eggs!

Any word on if the eggs from last year are thrown in with this event?

I missed a couple last year, and I was wondering if I would have a chance at sweet sweet redemption.

I'm up to 30 and I think I"m going to have to go to bed. I hope TJ extends the time - especially if there are more eggs than last year.

Please see this thread for info about the downtime.

I'll be extending the event to ensure it still runs for the full three days.

:3

Seriously yay about everything being back. =D

I only got 6 so far. ;-; But wow a lot more earth day ones sorta.

Edited by Tamago Purin

Yes!! I was waiting for Easter cuz I love hunting!! Anyone know how many eggs there are yet? I have 18 now. Oh and whats the Graveyard..

Edited by majors

Do eggs that died of sickness count as ones that will be brought back? It's not like I could check it was sick and fog it ;_;

Do eggs that died of sickness count as ones that will be brought back? It's not like I could check it was sick and fog it ;_;

When the site is down, no one can see the eggs, so they were as good as fogged

Love the new eggs that I have caught so far. Is there a list as to what they all look like and when will the hunt end?

When the site is down, no one can see the eggs, so they were as good as fogged

It might have already been sick before the site went down, but then the site went down so I couldn't fog it.

Yes, but nobody could see the site when it was down, so it couldn't gain views, anyway - just like if it was fogged. ;3

~

If you see the second post, you'll see that's where the eggs will be posted later.

~

Thirty-two now. I might be able to nab one more before I'm forced to bed. Darn 1:30 in the morning.

If you see the second post, you'll see that's where the eggs will be posted later.

Thanks for the info Sock

oh no, dragoncave is being weird again. Is it not loading for anyone else?

No problems for me.