TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

42/53

It would be great if Mr. TJ could extend it to 12 am.

/is shot

or 8PM tomorrow? :3

/also shot

I only have 31 :/ And i still don't have the squid sad.gif Phooey...

Still need four eggs... I MIGHT make it, if the random time is on the low end, or not if it isn't... here's hoping for low!

51/53

closing in on which one ill get last :L though its taking a whole 10-15 mins to get them... for me.... ugg.

does refreshing even help?

19/53 sad.gif

Kinda sucks, wish it were to 12am or whatever. I was busy all weekend with Easter & family stuff. That's the only thing I dislike about the holiday events, people are usually BUSY on these days. The event should be either a few days before or after the holiday. Or some way fr each user to press "start" and start the event when they're able to complete it. :/ (within a timeframe. Like say 2 weeks after the event, the person can press start, and when it starts they'll have 3 days to finish. Etc). Idk, I'm just upset.

That's the only thing I dislike about the holiday events, people are usually BUSY on these days. The event should be either a few days before or after the holiday.

This. ^

I'm done. I got my chicken crossing the road egg, and even though i only have 36, I have even rows and don't wanna mess it up >.> I think I got all the eggs I really wanted. biggrin.gif

Thanks, this was fun! I didn't get to participate last year sad.gif

I'm pretty sure my final count will be 15/53 but I got a lot of pretty ones (including the squid biggrin.gif ) Thanks to all the artists that made them laugh.gif

I thought it was 0² on Seraphinu's egg haha

Edit: Lawl database error

Edited by Rakoi Midedaska

Noooooo! I got distracted working on my programming project today. Now I still have 3 left to find and there's only 4 more minutes! *infinite sadness* T_________T

Edit: Database error?! Dangit! ^__^;;

Edited by keitiichan