KDrake

Random Obsessions

Right now i just got a song obsession with "Ne-Yo - So Sick" (song) cuz i just had the song in my head at the time i was on youtube and so i searched it and keep replaying it. So i just wandered... Does anyone else just get random inpulse obsessions?

Every once in a while I'll find something that I overly-obsess over.

Right now I'm obsessed with Homestuck trolls. :U

Yessomuch. Usually it's a song.

Right now it's Johanna from Sweeney Todd. >3>

Yeah...usually it's a song or a famous guy lol. Right now the song would either be Hear Like Mine-Miranda Lambert or One Headlight-The Wallflowers. And the famous guy would be George Eads who plays Nick Stokes on CSI. I think he's suuper hot and I love southern accents. smile.gif

Every year or two I get a new, spontaneous obsession. Though I think this current one might last me a good while.

This year, it's Voltaire. ;3

Yeah. I'm really obsessed over a lot of things, but they phase out quickly due to my short attention span.

Don't laugh.

I have a peculiar obsession with old things. Swords, muskets, lacy shirts, and old teacups.

I have no life.

Yes. Chocobos. xd.png

Hehehe xd.png

For me, Final Fantasy :3 Dissidia is the best thing ever <3

Random video game "enemies". One week it's bulborbs, next it's biosparks, then Parakoopas, move on to Skulltulas... And kill one of the one's I've been obsessed with, I'll probably go all PETA on you. xd.png Then I find some internet gold that backs me up. Like the fact that they had kids to feed, yards to weed, taxes and bills to pay!

Of course, I also o through my own trends on what's "in". Barely related to RL, though. Normal trends don't suit me. A dead webcomic could easily become *cough*is*cough* my current trendy thing. Also, I'm feeling interested in learning about WoW right now.

Dragons.

Just dragons.

I regularly obsess over the TV show Merlin, the musician Adam Young, and Tolkien's books. Not all at the same time though, I tend to bounce around between them tongue.gif

Lord of the Rings FTW! Epic fantasy, in both senses. Although have you read Earthsea? I'd say Ursula K LeGuin runs Tolkien at least a close second. ;D

Adoptables games and forums would be my obsession. They're so fun, even though everyone else I know doesn't think so, lol. <3 I guess it could be said that I'm a bit obsessed with forum moderating too, even though I only do one now~

Oh, and POKEMANZ. That is all.

I'm currently writing a 100k+ fan novel featuring Elim Garak and Julian Bashir (from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine). If that doesn't qualify as an obsession, I don't know what does. smile.gif (And believe me, you need to be obsessed to keep adding to that kind of word count on a regular basis...)