KDrake

Random Obsessions

Randomly obsessed with Anpanman. Sis was shoving it down my throat for a few months, then, completely out of the blue, when I saw Shokupanman's van, I became obsessed with the show.

Still obsessed. There is no hope for me anymore.

I am obsessed with a few different things xd.png

Cirque Du Freak

My Chemical Romance

Larten Crepsley (Why did he have to die??? sad.gifmad.gif )

Sims

Black Veil Brides

Horses

Bugs? Bugs bugs bugs. Bugs insects invertebrates?

I second this

And things in the moments of EWW! thread that make me go "ehh what about it?"

Steampunk, vintage things, WW2 artifacts,VICTORIAN

Space....I'm in space

/shot

Oblivion (elder scrolls)

collecting snake skins ( biggrin.gif )

And fish.

I like feesh :B

I used to be obsessed with the movie, Avatar.

I had the action figures, movie, t-shirts, all of it. xd.png

This isn't really a random impulse obsession, it's an obsession, period.

The Color BLUE.

(Yes, it had to be capitalized)

This isn't really a random impulse obsession, it's an obsession, period.

The Color BLUE.

(Yes, it had to be capitalized)

xd.png I'm obsessed with colors. Why do you think my name is Rainbowsh people? tongue.gif

I am obsessed with the k-pop group SHINee! Their music is the only music I have been listening to for the past three months (since I discovered them). I am a member of the international forums. I have a couple photobooks. Plus, I just spent $90 on another photobook of my favorite member of the group. I stay up until five in the morning every night watching videos of them on youtube or reading about them. Yah... I don't even deny my obsession anymore.

Oh, and SHINee was just the group that started it all. It is starting to morph into an obsession with k-pop in general, but SHINee will always be at the center of it. I mean, I like other groups like B2ST, MBLAQ, C.N.Blue, f(x), Boyfriend... Yah, that's about it at the moment.

.hack, don't even get me started ohmy.gif

Hack.sign by any chance?

Random but when I was a little kid I would stay up till 3 in the morning to watch that show. For years sense I didn't have dish when I watched it and was lucky to get Cartoon network where I lived I for the life of me couldn't recall what the anime was called

.hack, don't even get me started ohmy.gif

I love .hack too. .hack//SIGN and .hack//Legend of the Twilight are my main two, but I'm sure I would like all the others. I just haven't had the time for them. I also played the first four .hack video games for the PS2. ^^

Rats! <3 I love rats. I could make a full essay of how rats are teh osm if it wouldn't likely be spamming. Rats rats rats rats rats....!

Dragons, Art in general mostly Fantasy and steam punk....um yeah... i actually have tested drawing Cyber/Steam-punk dragons with varied results, my favorite is adding mech-parts and give the dragon a look of a Ork from Warhammer 40k.

Rather, i used to be obsessed trying to figure it out.... too bad i have almost given up drawing lately

jose carioca from the three caballeros i just.. idk i want to buy merchandise of him but there isnt much and his comics and i just love him!! he is my favorite character of all time

user posted image

the paranormal, mermaids, miniature objects dollhouses dolls A LOT A LOT ok i probably like that more than anything else!! umm owls and carnivals i never get sick of going to them we have them here a lot

also lately i have been wanting nothing to eat but grapes

Oh geeze, Homestuck to the extreme. This has been going on for over a year. Approaching two years maybe, starting back in late 2008? I've lost track. But everything is Homestuck.

Everything.

i warned you about homestuck. i told you dog.

EVer since I saw the last Harry Potter movie I have been obsessed for the series (I only wish I had been earlier). And I'm starting to be obsessed with photography, too.Portal's another one of my newer obsessions. smile.gif

Obsession with the soundtrack from an anime' called Rozen Maiden. The music is just gorgeous...

*Violin nerd*

Right now it's various adaptations of Alice in Wonderland. I'm fascinated by all of it!

Though usually I'm obsessed with various video games (currently Nier - a beautiful but heartbreaking game) or an ongoing RP me and my best friend have going. I believe we've been doing it for around 7 years now? o_o

Im obsessed with alot.png!

Flying

Kingdom Hearts (missing 2 games out of the entire franchis)

Anime

Girls with different colored hair. I cant help but stare when I see a girl thats pretty and has different colored hair!

EVer since I saw the last Harry Potter movie I have been obsessed for the series (I only wish I had been earlier).

Same same same.

I've had to rewatch all the films at least twice (and, in the case of the sixth film, three times), I've become obsessed over Pottermore (Slytherin will surpass Ravenclaw some day soon!), and I plan to reread the books from the start. I've also started to obsessread lots of HP fanfic.

Maybe the same thing happened with Silent Hill. I, er, saw the film literally fifteen times, played the second, third, and fourth games twice, and all I could ever talk about for a while was Silent Hill.

Okay, I admit it, I have an obsessive personality.

sob

Hell's Kitchen is my absolute guilty pleasure.

Also, paranormal investigation shows, however fake they might be. I'm a little bit too interested in the paranormal tongue.gif

I second Forest in the k-pop thing. I bet all of you that that stuff is more addicting than any kind of drug out there. Though, you forgot to mention Dongbangshinki... I'm such a Cassie <3 XD

But that is not why I am here. Lately, I have been obsessed over one main thing.

Foreign. Money.

Mostly foreign coins.

Whenever a family member goes anywhere out of the country, I pester them with bringing me back a coin. My aunt is currently in Indonesia.

She said she'd get me coins.

This makes Acey very, very happy. FOREIGN COINS COINS COINSSSSS-

Edited by UchihaAce