KDrake

Random Obsessions

I'm currently (and inexplicably) obsessed with Native American tribes.

You know, Sioux, Navajo, Apache...

What do you think about nonstop all day long? Is it about you family, friend issues, your interests, what? Favorite animals? What about your spirit animal? huh.gif

I can honestly say I'm obsessed with Stargate (specifically SG-1 and Atlantis) and the Hardy Boys books. biggrin.gif

The TV show Grimm! I used to dislike it, but then I started liking it more and more and now I love it! I wait all week to see it!

However, there's no episode on tonight because of some stupid award ceremony, so imma flipping tables!!

user posted image

Edited by MysticTiger

my current obsessions? okay, they're: kirby, air1,(it's a radio station) kirby, myth busters, kirby,phineas and verb ferb, kirby, minecraft, kirby, bunnies, kirby, warrior cats, kirby, guardians of ga'hoole, (book series about owls) kirby, IMA GOIN KIRBY KOOKY!!!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

Mine are

Tumblr

BBC Merlin

Apples (I love apples)

Amy Lee of Evanescence

Dragoncave

Permaculture

Birds!

I think I have a mild obsession for the color green. (specifically mint green)

...and Link.

Edited by Mupen64 Man

I tend to switch between Portal, Doctor Who, and Minecraft often, and sometimes other things. Right now, it's Portal. (Specifically Wheatley.)

Whenever I get really sick and have to stay home, I tend to watch a lot of reality shows (not the crappy brain-sucking kind *coughjerseyshorecough*, mind you). I've been watching tons and tons of Survivor lately, as well as some earlier seasons of Big Brother (go Dr. Evil Will!). I've also been watching The Amazing Race and random Food Network and HGTV reality shows.

ETA: Also America's Next Top Model. Can't forget America's Next Top Model. I like to laugh at Tyra Banks.

Edited by SPQR

I have different random obsessions involving music. I love music, what can I say?

At the moment I really like rbs and Ice dragons. :3

Obsessing hardcore over Mass Effect 3. Need more Garrus.

Amon Amarth Viking Metal at its finest.

Tales of Vesperia

Warhammer 40,000 specifically Blood Angels and World Eaters chapters.

It used to be different genres of music, ranging from symphonic metal to folk metal to industrial metal. Then it was dragon breeds, the latest were Moonstones and Sunstones.

But the very latest obsession is the TV show Supernatural. It has been for weeks now and shows no signs of stopping.

And Misha Collins. He is just pure WIN! xd.png Also Jensen Ackles, to a lesser degree.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

My obsessions:

- the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter

- the movie Dragonheart

- Portal and Portal 2

And currently I'm also obsessed with the Portal 2 fanfic "Blue Sky".

Lovecraft tongue.gif

Over the past couple days I've been reading through as much as I can find!

And hm... knitting? That isn't too weird or anything though.

I don't really have any strange obsessions right now, wow o_o

My piano forum

I'm particularly fond of that one biggrin.gif As for me, sword collecting. I wouldn't really call it an obsession, but it is a hobby for sure. (Unfortunately I have to put collecting more on hold until I can get a job to pay for it.) And a passion of mine is music, I'm a pianist and future cellist. If I were to name obsessions, that would be the closest I have to an obsession. I love music smile.gif

My new obsession: Yume Nikki. That reminds me, why am I not playing? *off to find that darned Mafurako*

[Prototype] 1

ALEX FREAKIN' MERCER. *cough* sorry

Him and Final Fantasy 6.

And dragons. Lots and lots of dragons :D