KDrake

Random Obsessions

Rainbows. Not exactly unhealthy, but it's a n00bish label which makes me feel like a n00b. xd.png

My obsession is music and bands and concerts! I cannot live without music, I am lost without it and if I can't go to a concert or a festival for just a few months I become more and more insufferable! *it's been four months since my last concert, eeeeeeeeeek!* wacko.gif

I love listening to music, but right now there are two songs in particular which seem to always make me calm (which is very important for me). So.... is it totally nuts that one of those songs, that calms me down and never fails to cheer me up, is Rhianna's "Love The Way You Lie"? *shrugs*

The only game apart from DC I play and like is Pokemon. Nothing else.

Lord of the Rings FTW! Epic fantasy, in both senses. Although have you read Earthsea? I'd say Ursula K LeGuin runs Tolkien at least a close second. ;D

Unfortunately I have not read Earthsea, though I've heard some good things about it. I have an Earthsea short story around my house somewhere though...hmm...*goes off to hunt for it*

First and foremost, aquariums. I love my fish.

I also love video games. The Halo series, Half-Life series (and all the other Valve games) and Call of Duty series are my favorites. So I like the first-person shooter war-type games. And the science fiction games. Another good series is the Elder Scrolls series, but my all-time favorite game is Halo 3.

And I can't forget music! My favorite bands are Radiohead, Islands, Daft Punk, The Unicorns, Weezer, Wolf Parade, end... a bunch of others. Indie bands are generally the best. Right now my favorite song is "Dear Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts" by Wolf Parade. It's really cool if you read about the mythology surrounding "Hungry Ghosts."

Airsoft is another good one. I'd love to play apintball,but I'm not sure what my doctor would think about that considering I'm probably not healthy enough to play anything more hardcore than simple airsoft. unsure.gif

I love dogs too. Pembroke Welsh corgis are my favorite. I've got a corgi named Scout and he's such a great dog. He learns really quickly, even when there's no reward besides being called a good boy (though he usually gets treats during training if I have them on hand). He's just so eager to please.

My brother and sister and I like to make videos. We've got a few series going and we've become addicted to making more videos. I still laugh when I think about our fake news series. xd.png

Pendulum - Watercolor

Its just... so great.

I am obsessed with poetry lately, and birds for some reason. Also big words. Don't ask me why...i like intelligent vocabulary biggrin.gif My teacher would be proud. I have also been recently obsessed with clothes and fashion, which is unusual for me because I don't usually care about such things. Oh, and Steven King books. :3

I'm currently obsessed with Elly Jackson/La Roux and techno-style music. Also I seem obsessed with creating new characters. I have seven active characters right now for my writing... it's getting crazy. xd.png Also I love clashing colors! Bright clashing colors and patterns. Not excessive... but a little. Um... yeah, that's about it for now.

Edited by Gabriel666

Drako's current obsessions:

-Roleplaying

-Dc

-It's the end of the world as we know it by REM

-The Tails Doll

-Tamagotchi

-Own little world by Celdweller

-Everything you know is wrong by Weird Al Yankovic

-Randomly quoting Portal 2

and...

-Getting a cache of The Bloody Boards

And most of these were acquired within two weeks.

I go through quite a lot of phases or obsessions, usually sparked by something I saw or heard recently. Depending on how interesting it seems to me, that obsession can last from days to months and maybe even years.

My current song obsession is with the song Thunderstruck by AC/DC, I'll listen to it for hours, just repeating over and over. Though it is sometimes replaced with the song Highway to Hell, by the same band.

Forums. Whether it be DC forums or forums aimed at other topics, I've been obsessed with them for years. I'll phase from which forum I lurk at most, though I usually come back to the ones that I spent a lot of time on. DC is obviously my current forum obsession, and hopefully one I won't phase out of. xd.png

Another obsession is with games, though that obsession phases in and out quite often. My current game obsession is with Mabinogi. This is probably my most expensive obsession at the moment, not that I'm spending much on it.

I can't live without buing a special cheeseburger in my university every day... even if i'm not hungry. think it is an obscession smile.gif

my obbsessions usually dont last long.. one day i cant stop talking about it the next day im talking about something else... my current obbsessions:

Hetalia

TinierMe

Spamming my facebook wall

The Ice cream truck(this has been going on for years...)

Youtube

Death the kid

anime/manga

my phone(mostly txting)

blink.gif

I'm rather obsessed with the internet...there's just...SO MUCH STUFF ON IT.

Also, I love chinese/japanese food. I get takeout whenever I can.

Does murder investigations and mysteries count? xd.png

Whenever I hear about a murder or watch an old murder documentary of sort, I immediately pay attention...

I also have obsession with certain Japanese songs... Like Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku, Kawaita Sakebi, Happy Crescent and Alice of Human Sacrifice....

Oh, and with that, I think I also have obsession in Japan...

Edited by Juzz

I've been obsessed with Lordi for almost two years now (since 9/28/2009, you see, I even remember the date I heard the first song 8D). As for how big the obsession is - well... I've started to wear a top hat because Kalma (the former bassist) did, and he used to be my favourite member. xd.png I was even planning to make my own costume.

Of other bands, Creature Feature. I could replay Buried Alive for the whole day without getting bored of it. :3

The obvious one: DC and the forums. I was never as active on any forum as I am here.

And horror manga, especially Junji Ito's. Tomie, Uzumaki and Franken Fran, to name some. I'm searching for Flesh-Colored Horror as we speak.