OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

Super Mario Bros 1

Hmm...I think my first was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the GBA. Either that, or Neopets: The Darkest Faerie. The first one I actually completed was Kingdom Hearts.

First I played was pokemon Firered I think. ;P (Or was it Kim possible? Idk)

It was a PC game I think... *checks old games on shelf*

Yup! 'Jump Ahead: Toddlers, Age One and a half to 3.' There were lots of singing animals; a dog that said 'I looooove biscuits!', a whale that went 'SPEW!' at the end of the song, a family of ducks that went 'zooom' around the screen, a giraffe, I think, a zebra, a lion, a monkey, a horse and some other things. I was terrified of the crocodile. X3 Good times, good times.

Apart from that, Tetris on an old Gameboy that my dad had. I was a total pro at 4. |D Then Pokémon Yellow.

And, a little offtopic, but that Gameboy survived a fall into a bath :D. It's still around somewhere, but we lost the battery charger for it I think.

Either Pokemon Gold or Doctor Mario. I STILL don't get how it's possible for anyone to make a pill so small.

Edited by crazybird123

I was too young to be able to remember. The first game ever bought for me was a Barney game on the Genesis, but I think I might have played games before that.

Either Pokemon Blue (might have been Red... they're the same anyway and I still have both) or the old old zelda I found in my attic and later lost (thanks to the collectors edition a while after, I can play that again as well as a few other good zelda games)... I may have actually started those at the same time since I have had a habit of doing that.

i honestly don't remember if mine was Gran Tourismo 2 or Spyro the Dragon. or Chicken Joe (i think that's the title)

First game I can remember watching was when dad used to play Metroid, Super Mario and Zelda back on the NES. Unfortunately, I cannot claim to have been adept at either, but I did try super mario a bit, usually dying in the first "basement world".

There was some PC games after that I guess, but my first real game that I can recall was probably pokemon Red, that's what sparked my interest in games for real.

My first Video game that I remember was Zelda: ALttP for the SNES... still tied for the best Zelda game in the series with WW for me... :B

OoT just didn't cut it for me... more of a remake of ALttP for me than anything... :/

-K-

My very first game was Pong. That certainly brings back memories.

I' in my mid-teens. Yet the first game I ever played was one of the most famous: Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt on the NES. I was 6 when I beat that game for the first time, and haven't managed to do so since..... I've also beaten Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3 on the NES as well.

Don't quite remember...think it was the original Spyro game for the Playstation1.

~Scrollspam removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Unless I'm mistaken it was Super Mario Bros. I played it at my grandpa's house. Surprisingly, he was better at it than I was. He even knew all the secrets!

If I am correct it was "Pokémon Stadium" for the N64. I remember my brother handing me the controller and not plugging it in and letting me think I was playing. He occasionally let me actually play it though.

Dyna Blaster and Prehistorik

(and it was about 15 years ago when I was 11)

I'm always tempted to put FF7 as my first video game.... But in reality it was simply my first RPG and it what was pulled me back into gaming in my teens.

The truth is that I'm actually more old school than that. The very first system I had as a kid was a Game Gear. I don't know if many people remember it anymore but I loved the hell out of that thing. My Dad got me a Sonic game and some baseball game that I had always sucked at horriably. I don't think I beat either of them xd.png

Though granted that wasn't the point for me, I just had fun going through the levels and painstakingly getting better.

Remembered something.

The first game I played was actually Quake, not Quake 3.

Still weird for a 5-6 year old. :/

The first video game I ever played was "Pong", back in the mid '70s.