7asho0m

Your account number

Mine was 337538. Found the validation email I received when I changed my email address in 2013, but I originally signed up in late 2008/early 2009.

How do I get my numbers? I want to know o.o

Check your cookies for your scroll number.

FireFox users, you'll want to Right Click on your Dragons homepage -> View Page Info -> Security -> Cookies -> Find "i"

Like so ~

If it's not there, logout and log back in again.

Thanks, found it!

Joined the Cave back in May 2008 and my number is 48334 blink.gif

19855 I kept mine as my sig years ago. biggrin.gif

How do we find it again? x] I think I found my email from back then but I do not see a number with it?

How do we find it again? x] I think I found my email from back then but I do not see a number with it?

What Browser do you use? smile.gif

I am amazed by the fact that my daughter joined in August of 2008 (I think) and by the time she talked me into joining in December the site had grown by 193,438 scrolls!

Chrome

Go to Chrome Settings > Privacy > Cookies "All Cookies and Site Data" > Search for DragCave > Click "i"

user posted image

Checked my emails, and found my Dragon Cave verification link! Turns out my number is 909468 (I joined exactly 3 years ago, January 2013!) biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Checked my emails, and found my Dragon Cave verification link! Turns out my number is 909468 (I joined exactly 3 years ago, January 2013!) biggrin.gif

Awesome ^^ Happy DC Anniversary

I did not even know this was a thing. Yay for finding random threads!

Apparently I am 538316 and I joined on November 29th, 2009, same day it says for the date I signed up for the forums, though I thought I had signed up for them some time later after creating my account. Still neat to know. smile.gif

I don't remember the exact date I joined - it was in April of 2010, but I knew DC existed in late 2009.

Edited by Wahya

148836 is me. Oct 2008

Wish I knew what my number was but I don't have that email anymore :/ oh well. nice that some people know what number they got smile.gif

Took me a few minutes to dig around in Chrome to find the data, but apparently I'm user 15638.

December '08.

But my first dragon grew up on May 4, 2010. Because I didn't know about hatcheries.

I finally know why I have so many memories of bright pinks flooding the AP. It was because they literally did for the ~1.5 years I was on DC before successfully raising something @___@ Had I known about hatcheries, I could have had CB BPs and CB Frills. -grumbles under their breath as they wander away-

(I'm still amazed I have that email. Buried deep in the recesses of my 'important' folder that was)