7asho0m

Your account number

Before like 2 years, every user in dragoncave can be viewed by his number, not now, now it is like /user/USERNAME

So I thought to make this thread, if you remember, here are my numbers:

~Scroll spam Removed~user/23238[/url]

It works tongue.gif.

If you remember yours, then post here (I doubt since so many viewed this thread and nobody posted wink.gif)

Edited by _Z_

Rhea - by what number user you were who joined. ^^

I am 68548.

Suane, you're 444230. :3

I only remember because I've never changed my signature link. ^^;

Edited by leeway

Wait, so there're that many users? I kinda find that hard to believe. Over 100k?

Wish I knew mine. For that matter, can you tell how old someone's scroll is? Like, not based on the date of their first dragon...

Rhea - by what number user you were who joined. ^^

I am 68548.

Suane, you're 444230. :3

How do we find out unsure.gif , I am sure there is a "list" or something somewhere wink.gif

^It has to deal with your cookies for the site I think, its how I got mine anyways.

Wait, so there're that many users? I kinda find that hard to believe. Over 100k?

All the active users, the double scrolls, the played-once-and-left, etc~ I can see it adding up pretty quick.

I think my original number was in a confirmation e-mail that disappeared along the way. It might have been 56996, but I am not sure. The original dragongrrl scroll (with nothing on it) comes up under the user name, but not that number. The current dragongrrrl scroll comes up under 683570.

ETA, Leeway, you joined the forum the day after I did, so that might be the correct number. I believe the scroll was declared inactive in late 2008/early 2009.

Edited by dragongrrl

How do we find out unsure.gif , I am sure there is a "list" or something somewhere wink.gif

Don't know but I knew mine cause I joined on 2008, and at that time it was showing the number, not now.

I'm not entirely sure myself, but I'm going to guess IT'S OVER 9000!!

48559 is mine! My oldest dragons were caught on May 18th and May 25th 08. (My very first egg was the 15th, I think, but it died.)

I remember that, but I don't remember my number. xd.png

In your original email there is a Verification Link.

The first number set in the link:

Verification Link: dragcave. net/ validation /341288/......

is the number.

so mine was

~Scroll spam Removed~/user/341288[/url]

I got this email on 2/26/09.

Edited by _Z_

Once upon a time I knew my number... But I don't have the email with the verification link these days (it was deleted years ago). So I don't remember it. I know that I found it in fire fox last time I wanted to find it, but I don't remember how.

dragongrrrl - 297210

Thank you Sock, (can we still call you Sock, or are you now more formidable as _S_?) that does bring up the June 2008 dragongrrl scroll, when it still matched my forum name.

My original validation link was http;//dragcave. ath. cx/validation/850c which doesn't connect to anything, anymore. You can try the colon in place of the semi-colon and remove the spaces, but it will still get you nowhere.

That e-mail was sent on Sunday, June 8th, 2008. Looks like there were some server changes along the way! laugh.gif

Ah, I deleted my validation email... hem, that's certainly a lot of users though.

Like, I don't remember my validation number, but I know it's a super special snowflake. It pales in comparison to my Adonis of a boyfriend.

It's just safe to say I've been around DC for a long time, and that I started playing the game before I joined the forum.