7asho0m

Your account number

I joined Dec 23, 2008 to DC.... and I don't remember my number... I'll try to find it though. I know I used it a lot too xd.png

I wish I knew my scroll number, but it's been years and there is no chance my verification email is still floating around. I use GMail now, and pretty sure I wasn't back then. I didn't join the forum right away, and my oldest dragons aren't the first ones I snagged. I'd love to know when I first started hunting the caves. smile.gif

Oh, wow, I know I joined the Cave back in Aug. 08, I didn't know about the forum for a few weeks. I do not have my original verification email, and my oldest dragon left on my scroll was stolen a few months after, so I have no idea what my account # is.

November 2009

I got the Christmas CBs, but after my account was hacked and my dragons lost I stopped playing for like a year. And I didn't use the forums until last year blink.gif

I didn't think i'd have it save but apparently i'm number 829384 (I joined on 04/01/2012 according to the verification email.)

I'm 671598, apparently.

Check your cookies for your scroll number.

FireFox users, you'll want to Right Click on your Dragons homepage -> View Page Info -> Security -> Cookies -> Find "i"

Like so ~

If it's not there, logout and log back in again.

I'm 671598, apparently.

Check your cookies for your scroll number.

FireFox users, you'll want to Right Click on your Dragons homepage -> View Page Info -> Security -> Cookies -> Find "i"

Like so ~

If it's not there, logout and log back in again.

That did it! Thanks! Though I admit it took me a few minutes to figure out that very last bit, the find i part. laugh.gif

I'm 49,978. Now to just narrow that down some. smile.gif

ETA - Looking back at older posts in this thread makes me think I'm joined sometime in May 2008. 5 months too late for a CB Holly. xd.png Meaning it took me a year before I wandered over to the forum.

Edited by jocosa

Won't work for me, I've cleared cookies a million times in the last 8 years.....

Edit: Oh, wow, I did try it just to play Devil's advocate, lol, and I got my number - 148312

Ye gods, I've been here forever!! lol

Edited by Riverwillows

162745 is mine. Yayyy.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Won't work for me, I've cleared cookies a million times in the last 8 years.....

Edit: Oh, wow, I did try it just to play Devil's advocate, lol, and I got my number - 148312

Ye gods, I've been here forever!! lol

That wouldn't matter. I clear mine all the time. smile.gif

I'm guessing if you allow cookies for DC it just resets that "i" each time you log back in, or access your scroll.

To find your scroll number on Chrome, go to Settings (three horizontal bars) -> Show advanced settings... -> Content settings -> All cookies and site data. Find dragcave.net and select the lowercase i. Your scroll is what it says in "Content:".

Mine's 103084.

What happens if you try to sign up as an already existing number? I guess it won't take it.

To find your scroll number on Chrome, go to Settings (three horizontal bars) -> Show advanced settings... -> Content settings -> All cookies and site data. Find dragcave.net and select the lowercase i. Your scroll is what it says in "Content:".

Mine's 103084.

What happens if you try to sign up as an already existing number? I guess it won't take it.

You don't get to choose your number, so that's NOT an issue xd.png

I'm 306862.

I don't know if this has been posted yet since I haven't read the whole thread, but to get my number using IE this is what I did: while viewing my scroll I hit F12 > clicked on the dropdown that said 'Cache' > clicked 'view cookie information' which opened a new tab > scrolled down to the box that said 'Name: i' and then below that is 'Value: [your account number here]'

I'm 983,750. Found that out using the firefox information thing. Didn't know it before. biggrin.gif

Edit to add: And apparently I've visited the site 78,185 times. ohmy.gif

Edited by Cireth

Wow I'm in the 7-digit club. xd.png

5-digit scrolls are pretty rare nowadays though.

(and a lot of the 4-numbered scrolls and below seemed to be either hidden or missing. Weird. o.O)

I had to go back to an old email addy to find my number as the original computer I used when I signed up is long gone.

My number is 188417 biggrin.gif

I joined DC 11/4/08.

Edited by Pinch of StarDust