blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Sunrises' reccomended youtube videos are all remixes of the back of Corviks head. 

Corvik leaves my freezer door open on purpose just to make my ice cream melt.

On 7/31/2021 at 2:14 AM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

_Ro_  shredded Lagie's Amish romance books for hamster bedding.

This isn't the 'how did you die' thread. ;)

Docthings has a secret ice cream factory in their backyard.

subwoofer's forum profile is one of artistic expression, their avatar representing a prison guard tasked with the role of keeping an eyeful watch on the imprisoned Lunar Herald in their signature. This iconically symbolises the philosophical and spiritual struggle occuring within the hearts of mortal man, the Pikachu representing the social pressure to police oneself and to conform to societal norms and the Lunar Herald representing an individual's true self, ideas, wants and needs - enclosed in a small, rigid box out of fear for the consequences of these breaking out into the world.

I hypnotized Lovecats by surrounding her with Lunar Heralds gently fluttering their wings.

For science.

Sunrise has a very strange distaste for Lunar Heralds.

_Ro_ rides a massive hamster to work.

You know, one of those Pacific island hamsters? The ones which have island gigantism and a higher monthly food bill than you.

I thought the blackbellied european was the largest type of ham?? 0.0 I NEED a pet pacific island ham if those are real. I know capybaras are the largest rodents, but they're not a part of the cricetidae family so not a hamster..

Lovecats is the result of abyssal gigantism, with a diet consisting of island gigantic animals that couldn't swim.

Corvik is complaining because they were planning on bringing back the mammoths before any other megafauna.

It was up to subwoofer to save the day by imprisoning said monster and somehow getting everybody back to their non-eaten, fine and dandy states of living.

Of course it happened, I was there!

Lovecats lies. They watched it all on vidphone, wasn't really there at all.

Corvik goes to an all boys school, except everyone there is a girl in disguise - like in those animes, but everyone. 

this actually relates to my actual life slightly if you squint really really hard and get your eyes poked out with a stick

Sunrise collects toothpicks