blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Doc has also been using the disposal point for the bodies of patients he messed up treating.

_Ro_ completely trusts such openly obtained information.

Sunrise made it easy to find the disposal point out of deepseated remorse, secretly wanting to face justice.

Sunrise once stole a litter of wolf pups from the Yellowstone National Park wolves.

Docthings paid me to. The part I didn't realize was Docthings wanted the fleas and ticks that I got on me from the den.

_Ro_ intentionally gave that bottom row of hamsters the hiccups with a spell.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

_Ro_ has grown tired of their hamster army and is now focusing on creating a Red Army.

SomeRandomCorviknight likes to watch reboot cartoons to laugh at the clueless guy doesn't realize the girls around him are flirting with each other.

Sunrise is the one who wrote the powerpuff girls reboot episode where underage girls twerk on screen.

_Ro_ decided that the Storm King had to die at the end of the MLP:FiM movie for not being a pony while the bad pony who had chased Twilight and her friends throughout the movie was saved. And _Ro_ also insisted on the moment Twilight shares That Look with the bad pony.

Corvik won't give me the free ride they promised I'd get after purchasing ten rides.

Corvik is on a mission to destroy every single aircraft and vehicle that isn't their taxi.

Docthings successfully turned some world leaders into children...sorta.

_Ro_ is their fairy godmother who gave certain traits of theirs a big boost.

Long_Before_Sunrise is the godmother-matriach of childish world leaders. She is responsible for helping them write their speeches and negotiate foreign policy.

99taxis are actually Roombas with the exception of that former Greyhound bus that always seems to be in the carwash.

Sunrise hid my lab coat and now I can't find it. It was given to me by my great great great grandfather, you monster.

I left it on the bus. Go get it. It's safe. I promise.