blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

@Long_Before_Sunrisenever made the mistake of underestimating anyone.

(And for the record, multiply the number given above by about 20 and you'll probably have something close to the number of fanfics I have saved. I counted 265 just from one of the three sites I regularly read on, although there is some cross-posting between the sites to keep the overall total a little lower.)

@RegalPlumewing is a hoarder. Her place is *packed* with themed collections. She'd rather buy another piece for her collection than eat. And don't even ask about her digital gallery. Imgur is charging her rent.

@Long_Before_Sunrisehas an alter-ego named Marie Kondo.

4 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

(Whoa...265?! My PB comic collection only has 19 comics in total!)

Well, it is across multiple fandoms. I've got pretty eclectic taste, lol, everything from Phantom of the Opera to Harry Potter to bandfic and a bunch more in between. As I said, that 265 is saved from just one site - total saved is probably closer to 400.

@catstaff keeps bags of cat hair and tubes of superglue on hand in case one of her employers' develops a bald spot.

@Long_Before_Sunriselearned to do weaves and extensions in case any of the ponies have sparse manes and tails.

@catstaff still does macaroni art using school glue and it doubles as her backup plan if food prices keep going up.

@Long_Before_Sunriseclaims to be using her veggie scraps for compost, but has been buying an awful lot of yeast lately.

@RegalPlumewingran a big block Dodge, bought it on auction at the Masons' Lodge.

Then the sheriff came around in the middle of the night
Heard @Long_Before_Sunrise cryin', knew something wasn't right

@catstaff was headed down to Knoxville with her weekly load. You hear the muscians celebrating from way up the road. 

@Long_Before_Sunrisevolunteered for the army on her birthday. They draft the ponies first 'round here anyway.

@RegalPlumewingtakes the seed from Colombia and Mexico... Just plants it up the holler down Copperhead Road.