erylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol-

eucylalspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylasoleucylse-

rylglycylserylalanylisoleucylbalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylgluta-

mylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylpronylglu-0

tamyllysylmethionylluecylalanylalanyoeucyllysylvalylpheny-

lalanylvalylglutamilylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreo-

nylarginylserine. Worlds longest word.

Kindred

(I was posting in Eloquent Vocabulary and flood control ate me. Like it did just now >.>)

Marble Quad Composition Book, 9 3/4" x 7 1/2", Quadrille Ruled, 200 Pages (100 Sheets), Black/White

You successfully sent a Firefighter's helmet to Susan.

The little green chittered and squawked and crooned wildly at his side. Obviously she was a very stupid thing. At least she was lucky enough to have a person that cared for her. Ever since the big firelizard moved in and his person moved, Lemon had been neglected.

The change happened slowly. He would sleep all day and his person would never try to wake him up, even for food. That was the first indication that something was wrong. She would care for the big firelizard. That one would get much more food than she needed. When Lemon tried to snag a bite the big firelizard would just yell at him. It was completely unfair, so Lemon sulked.

The sulking did not go over as well as he'd hoped, because his person didn't notice. That was when he decided to come here. Tel was nice enough. Lemon got food everyday here. He also got oiled and washed. The only trial was putting up with his little green sister.

The little green continued chittering and crooning crazily. Lemon glided off the bed and attempted to sleep in a nearby chair, but she followed him. He hissed at her, but she didn't seem to notice. Stupid thing. That was when he heard a voice, a feeling in the air. He tured his head to the side and listened closely. One of the bronzes was up to something. This could be interesting. It would at least get him away from this stupid green. He jumped into the air and flew between. In moments he was gliding by Jasper's side. Just as he chirped a quick greeting he felt another appear beside him. It was Chittery. She was following him even here. He hissed at her, hoping she'd go away.

((a post for a Weyr I'm part of))

lol, Spyro's being trolled. You know, the green-...go to fanfiction.net and read The Legend of Crystal: The Darkest Hour Chapter 19 and you'll get it. xd.png

Well, I have a few ideas so we aren't just running around, waving sonic screwdrivers and shouting "Geronimo" as we jump into dangerous and life-threatening situations. Not that we won't be doing that too.

(Note, the plots themselves are longer but I'll just make them short for now so you can skim. If you have ideas too, please contribute!)

1) Something with Torchwood attempting to capture the Doctor. Need to work on the idea a bit more.

2) All of the Doctor's worst enemies have been brought back together with none other than the Master as the leader. But instead of trying to kill the Doctor this time, they target the one thing he cares about the most: His companion.

3) After being used for so long, the TARDIS finally reaches its end and becomes broken, trapping the Doctor and Amy in an alternate reality where the Doctor never existed and the Earth is enslaved by aliens.

Those are just three for you to chew on. I have a few more, if none of them floats your boat.

2nd :3. Sounds good. And thats her name! Amy. x.x

Me and Pudding were PMing, mmmk? I had too many PMs so I copied this and sent it once every other one was gone.