RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Yeah, I know. Tail/Tail. Go on, laugh it up. No, no! I mean it! By all means! Leave a review containing some bad joke about tails and tales, I don't care! xd.png

Fanfiction. My story is named Maggie's Tail. Hence my sarcastic sentence. xd.png

Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.

Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

Other sources may include meat, seafood, poultry or dairy products, whose significant function in the food is flavoring rather than nutrition.

ohmy.gif

Wow. I do believe I've never met so many nice people as on here...thank you!

I saw your post on the forum and I was going to send a Horn of Plenty your way, as Caesar is out of reach for me, but you deserve it. This doesn't really make up for a P. Stone, but...

Howrse lol

defined by the writer’s choice of words, figures of speech, devices, and the shaping of the sentences and paragraphs

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy.

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face. O, be some other name

Belonging to a man.

I was messing with my friends. xd.png

16204 dragons

That's how many dragons I just spent my time clicking. xd.png

YOU LET A DINO DIE. YOU MONSTER.

Yelling at someone...xd.png

What color?

On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonalds BigMac bun.

O.o

Fail, I was trying to post in count to 1 million, but flood control stabbed me in the back. sad.gif

Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya. Nothing's quenchier! It's the QUENCHIEST!

Sokka FTW...xd.png