RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Well, congratulations America. It's not enough to sue McDonalds for making you fat, microwave companies because you killed your dog, and McDonalds again for actually supplying you with hot drinks when you ask for them. Now we can sue kids who can't even spell 'liable' let alone actually be liable.

(status message on email.)

I may have been a little bad, lamlam. I bought another figure. ^^; BUTSHEWASSOCUTE!!! I cant say no to purple hair! ;A;

Meow :3

^^^^cuz of stupid flood control!!!!!!

Two baby calves were born in front of our house a few days ago. tongue.gif

Hold on, bird is squalling and he won't shut up

^ Was talking to my friend on skype and my sun conure decided to start screaming. Fun. >w>

Outside of the roda, Mak is a relatively quiet person and somewhat shy around new people and in new situations, although he has a sense of self-confidence and courage that means he will not turn and run, but rather work through it. He enjoys spending time around friends and often seeks out companionship, relaxed and comfortable around them and happy to simply sit there and enjoy their presence.

Mak has a basic instinct and morality that means he will do all he can for his friendships; if he sees someone he cares for in trouble or pain he will not hesitate to leap in and help them in whatever way he can. It has led to conflicts in his past when he has over-reacted to a situation, sacrificed or sabotaged his own well-being for the sake of others, but he generally manages to ride it out and find a way to fix it if he can. His determination to see something through to the end is something he and his friends often rely on.

When Mak is in his element - playing Capoeira - his personality shifts more towards the extrovert. He becomes a lot more open and excitable, unable to contain the passion he has for the game. As he has progressed through the game he has settled somewhat but is always happy to have new people and willing to take them under his wing, and will always make time for his passion.

While Mak tries to be accepting of all races and colours, and tries to maintain a relaxed, laidback outlook on life, he still harboured some fear and resentment towards the mutant population and generally tried to avoid them wherever possible before his own Awakening. His quiet personality meant that he can disguise ignoring a mutant simply as part of his personality. However, after his Awakening he became more openly dismissive and bigoted towards his own race for several months, doing much damage to his reputation and standing in the 'Old-Earth' setting. His eventual acceptance, and taking up a more active role in recent missions, has helped to regain some of that lost honour in the eyes of others. While he is embarressed by his actions after his Awakening, he accepts his wrong-doings and uses his experience to help further his teachings of tolerance and acceptance of others. Although he does not feel he is in the clear, he does believe the worst part of his personality is now behind him.

His religious views are indistinct at best and have stemmed from elements of Capoeira; if asked he will say that he is Christian, and has a general idea on the religion. When push comes to shove he will seek comfort through friendship long before religion. He believes in Saint Benedict, often considered the patron saint of Capoeira, and will often speak his prayers through Sao Bento. He also prays in the name of Innana, goddess of war and motherhood, in memory of his relationship with Kim/Innana.

Mak is aware of the fragility and sacredness of life, of how close he has come to death before, and how quickly a life could be snuffed out. He tries to remain positive in everything he does and enjoy himself as much as possible, and will encourage others to do so.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is rated XP for sonic rainbooms, creating energy, pony-catching butterflies, and breaking the visible light spectrum, not to mention the fact that ponies can talk, some can fly, and some can perform magic.

See, the Kinect is completely button-free. You just swing your arms around. Therefore, it completely wipes out about 90 percent of your input options

~Removed~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler