RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

English only, other languages, bad language, other site links and flood will be penalized.

** To turn off / on the subtitles in the video. Click the "T" button in the player

** Registration to anime chat does not require email confirmation, and very easy in single step. But remember, it is not the site registration

Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor.

Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

For me it happens all the time.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

Eight Thousand Two Hundred Ninety Four.

Feed pet 1,500 times (766/1500)

Overall stats of 400 for Anguineous (starting at 230's)

 The movie takes place in a modern-day all-girls boarding school. The plot revolves mainly around two girls, Jessie and Megan, who had been best friends ever since they were little. As they grew older, both took to playing the piano, but it soon became obvious to everyone that Megan surpassed Jessie in talent by far. Unbeknownst to the carefree Megan, jealousy has been festering within Jessie ever since.

 Two other minor characters—the equivalents of Antony and Cassius—also make their appearance in the movie. Quynhmy—Antony’s equivalent—is ostracized by all of the students, who have proclaimed her a freak and a weirdo—or all of them save for Megan. Cassius’s double, Wendy, is what one could call a jerk, and of all the people she finds distasteful, she seems to harbor an especial loathing for Megan.

 Jessie’s jealousy becomes apparent soon after an announcement about a piano recital. Far from ordinary, the recital allows for its winner to attend a renowned music school is Vienna, a prize all serious pianists want to win. The only problem is that the entire school knows who the winner is going to be: Megan.

 Wendy further ignites the tension between the two best friends by convincing Jessie that things would be much better should Jessie win the competition. She hints that Jessie should do something to do away with Megan.

 Shortly before the competition, Jessie learns from Quynhmy about an old staircase that can grant wishes to those it pities. As the recital draws nearer, Jessie resorts to testing out the legend. . . .

 The following day, the morning of the competition, Megan confronts Jessie about Jessie’s recent coldness and deliberate avoidance of Megan. A struggle ensues, and Jessie ends up pushing Megan down the steps.

 Later on in the day, as Jessie practices for the recital, she learns of Megan’s death—a death everyone accuses her of.

 With Megan out of the way, Jessie goes on to win the competition.

 After an argument between Jessie and Quynhmy shortly after the recital, Quynhmy heads to the stairs herself and makes a wish: to let Megan come back.

 Jessie wakes in the middle of the night from a nightmare, and she finds Megan at her bedside. Drowsy and disoriented, she fails to question how Megan could be in her room at this time of day, only knowing that Megan is alive and that everything that happened was just a “nightmare.”

 Megan visits Quynhmy in her room and possesses her. In Quynhmy’s body, Megan heads down to the practice room, where Wendy is, and strangles Wendy to death. She then proceeds to send Jessie a text message, telling Jessie to come down to the practice room.

 Upon coming down, Jessie catches sight of Wendy’s dead body and realizes that Quynhmy killed her. Thinking Quynhmy to be crazy, Jessie knocks her out and spins around to find Megan standing there—a very, very pissed Megan.

 Jessie flees to the Wishing Stairs, where she begs the spirit to make everything back to normal. Megan appears behind her and shoves her down the stairs, killing her.

 At the end, everything is back to normal: they’re all together again.

ILL EAT KRISPY CREME WHEN THE OWL TEACHES ME HOW TO USE THE HARP!

TSY BITSY TEENY WEENY YELLOW POLKADOT BIKINI? THIS IS A ROCK IN A CIRCLE! (Thanks!)