TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

my first Velvet will hatch soon smile.gif it's only 4 days left! this will be a first present for my birthday today biggrin.gif

The cave is so overly blocked.... I wonder if the AP will clear.... there are so many Blacks in there right now. >_____>

3200 views, no hatching... /facepalm.

sad.gif

EDIT: I collect 2nd gen blacks, but I'm not bothered to wade through all that o.o

Edited by DarkEternity

After I get at least one of each, I plan to sick my Vamps on a few and keep some as well. :3 I don't have many Blacks. tongue.gif I just wish the AP would clear for a chance to at least grab 1 of the new eggs...

I was locked so I have yet to get any. :|

I'm sure I'll get some soon. :3 (Or eventually, whichever comes first)

EDIT: Cave opened... but I missed every one I saw. >___>

I suck at catching eggs! xd.png

/is determined to get one

Edited by athdaraxen

got 2 of each of the CBs so i'm happy biggrin.gif just need to wait until my influences are available again so i have a pair of each incase they become rareish.

With all the black breedings this is going to make the CB black situation worse D: need to wait 5 days until i can try for a 1st gen black stripe since they seem to breed well with my marrows

Edited by whitedragon313711

3200 views, no hatching... /facepalm.

sad.gif

EDIT: I collect 2nd gen blacks, but I'm not bothered to wade through all that o.o

They're probably all black x stripe anyway...

Meh. 2nd gen Black x Stripe is an ok combo, I guess.

For a thin shelled egg, these sure are hard to hatch!

(going to leave it on 3.3k + views) ;(

Edited by DarkEternity

@roxasxaxel they are permanent. Got two fluffy ones and one thin shell if I wasn't so hatchy locked I would of gotten another thin shell.

Edited by Nuwame

@roxasxaxel they are permanent.  Got two fluffy ones and one thin shell if I wasn't so hatchy locked I would of gotten another thin shell.

Oh good cause I just realized I'm three days late on the update. I need to check back her more often. I wish I knew the descriptions for the eggs.

Edited by roxasxaxel

Oh good cause I just realized I'm three days late on the update. I need to check back her more often. I wish I knew the descriptions for the eggs.

You'll know it's them the moment you lay your eyes on their description ninja.gif

I think one has a thin shell and the other feels like velvet. *can't remember*

@roxasxaxel the descriptions for the new eggs are This egg has a velvety texture and This egg has a very thin shell.

my first Velvet hatched xd.png

OMG that's awesome!! biggrin.gif

I'll waiting for mine. tongue.gif They got big ol' holes in them, but still about six hours to go. tongue.gif

I love the s1 furball hatchling best. biggrin.gif Can't wait to get them breeding a freeze a bunch. happy.gif

I'm also waiting for mine to hatch, it can't take that long anymore biggrin.gif

I so know! ohmy.gif I've been having a time not checking my eggs every 30 min >.<

OOoh, but you've got two s1 fluffies already! biggrin.gif It so annoys me that I'll still be locked after mine hatch...even though only 3 will hatch now. ^__^;; Darn... tongue.gif

Just speculating (because I seriously have no idea), but does any else think the velvety ones look like Siamese kittens? Not exactly like them, obviously, but they bear some resemblance to seal point or chocolate Siamese. The pale body, the noticeable dark mask and booties... The overly fluffiness would be unusual on a sleeker Siamese, admittedly. But the description stating that it sleeps a lot, but can be a handful... very Siamese-y. If the description had noted that they were noisy and loud, I'd be positive they were some sort of Siamese-y dragon.

Or is there still some sort of moratorium on dragons based on real-life things, and I'm completely nuts?

(lrn2spl, self)

Edited by FireAndTongs

Just speculating (because I seriously have no idea), but does any else think the velvety ones look like Siamese kittens? Not exactly like them, obviously, but they bear some resemblance to seal point or chocolate Siamese. The pale body, the noticeable dark mask and booties... The overly fluffiness would be unusual on a sleeker Siamese, admittedly. But the description stating that it sleeps a lot, but can be a handful... very Siamese-y. If the description had noted that they were noisy and loud, I'd be positive they were some sort of Siamese-y dragon.

Or is there still some sort of moratorium on dragons based on real-life things, and I'm completely nuts?

(lrn2spl, self)

Nope, we're totally allowed to have dragons based on real life things, as long as they're still overtly dragon. And you're right, they do look very cat-ish (I didn't think Siamese, but then, everyone sees these things differently.)

Can't say anything else, though. *is hushed*

Nope, we're totally allowed to have dragons based on real life things, as long as they're still overtly dragon. And you're right, they do look very cat-ish (I didn't think Siamese, but then, everyone sees these things differently.)

Can't say anything else, though. *is hushed*

Huh. Wonder where I got the idea about not having dragons based on real-life things. And more likely than not, my view of the dragonlets is skewed by the fact that the thing keeping me awake is a Siamese cat (yes, Five, you're very cute, now let me sleep you whiny brat). Just can't wait to see what these things look like when they grow up!

Huh. Wonder where I got the idea about not having dragons based on real-life things.

Actually I think I'd heard that somewhere myself O.o

Hmm...

Could it have been that there was a rule before that dragons couldn't be based on real life things? Or maybe just an opinion that started floating around?

Could be anything. happy.gif

Now that you mention it...they do look a little "Siamese-y." ^__^

AARGH, second attempt to breed a black striped failed >>; Now I must wait a week.

The velvets are cute little fuzzballs, whatever they are. smile.gif

I need to find a better time to go to sleep, because apparently going to bed at 11 pm just results in me waking up at 5:30 am. xd.png

The fluffies sorta looks like a strange mix between the alot.png and alpackas. With wings.

I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time coming up with names for these.

Oh, one of mine just hatched smile.gif And the others aren't far behind.

Edited by Ripan