TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

YAY i snagged another thin egg then got scroll locked,i abandoned one egg to see if i could get another velvet but then the cave got blocked :/

i replaced the one i abandoned

stupid question but what does CB mean?

YAY i snagged another thin egg then got scroll locked,i abandoned one egg to see if i could get another velvet but then the cave got blocked :/

i replaced the one i abandoned

stupid question but what does CB mean?

I believe it stands for "Cave Breed", basically means dragon created from the Cave itself and no from breeding dragons.

I believe it stands for "Cave Breed", basically means dragon created from the Cave itself and no from breeding dragons.

Caveborn, in fact, but yeah.

Most sites have some similar term--on Magistream, it's SB (Streamborn or Shopborn).

Well I decided to freeze my black stripe as it was not the lineage I wanted smile.gif

I´ll start something nice with them in the future though I think.

I really loved how people started to find out about the striped xd.png

It's those three minutes that make all the difference! -shot- Nah... luck? o3o More views? One type hatches faster? I dunno.

I think I remember the name of the one. xd.png I really can't remember, though! Man, 26 hours... feels like years. wink.gif Even though I can remember the adult versions of the ones perfectly, at least. Looked at the thread enough.

Man, so funny to think that the black stripes are being released. I remember when they were just a rumour...

I know this was a few pages back but...

It wasn't the views that was the problem. It's that only one of them hit 3 Days 23 Hours when it should have, it took almost an entire hour for the rest to do so, and I caught them all around the same time. I thought that was pretty odd...

darn i missed this *hasnt been on computer all week*

you better snag some why you can...you don't want to be left out do you

its gonna be kinda hard since the cave is blocked all the time

I don't believe I missed it!! All man! D:

The only thing you missed is their initial release. These are permanent addition to the cave. They are still dropping, 25% if it's still the case, according to an earlier post by TJ.

The only thing you missed is their initial release. These are permanent addition to the cave. They are still dropping, 25% if it's still the case, according to an earlier post by TJ.

but they were dropping about 85% 2 days ago so he missed an easy catch

missed one of those 'thin shell' ones...

the 'velvety' egg looks like a cookie :U (went to a hatchery :P)

Dang! I didn't know anything about this.

what's initial release? These all eggs are still avaivable?

And by the way, I would appreciate if TJ could add some information to the post........

Anyways, I'm trying to catch something.

The fuzzy ones look like cats. Are they kitty dragons?

Lol, they do look like cats... but IMO more like sheep ohmy.gif

14 more hours to go biggrin.gif Ill sleep most of it and when I wake up their be adults. Tho I already know what the "velvety" one will look like tongue.gif

And I wonder what he means by theres more to the release than meets the eye? Maybe it was the addition of the blacks.

Yeah, it was the black stripes. TJ should probably change the OP tongue.gif

the fuzzy ones look a lot like the 'poof pygmy' ._. just yellow and orange not blue-purple...

Thank god. ^^

Lol, they do look like cats... but IMO more like sheep ohmy.gif

For me they look like some kind of ducks. 8)

but yeah, brobably they are more like sheeps.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Is it just me or do some of the new eggs seem to be hatching quickly? I have seen some eggs caught the same day as mine (March 16) hatched already. Today is only the 18th. And my eggs still have 5 days and 10 hours right now. Am I just not understanding something?

Is it just me or do some of the new eggs seem to be hatching quickly? I have seen some eggs caught the same day as mine (March 16) hatched already. Today is only the 18th. And my eggs still have 5 days and 10 hours right now. Am I just not understanding something?

they might have been caught +10 hours earlier that same day and then incubated by a red dragon, removing another day smile.gif

Actually what TJ meant by his earlier post was 25% each, so more than 50% of the eggs dropping are one of the new releases. I think. :>

they might have been caught +10 hours earlier that same day and then incubated by a red dragon, removing another day smile.gif

Oh! Okay, thanks! I have been punching my little pocket calculator trying to figure it out. I feel much better now, knowing I am not imagining things and I am not completely nuts. Whew! (Now, where did I put that red dragon?)

why are there so many black eggs in the AP? o.0 ive noticed this for awhile... did a group decide to mass-breed their blacks or what?

oh COME ON unblock already D:<

why are there so many black eggs in the AP? o.0 ive noticed this for awhile... did a group decide to mass-breed their blacks or what?

oh COME ON unblock already D:<

Nope, they're probably largely failed black stripe breedings.