TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I don't even know that I still have the original colour chart anymore... I can dig through my photobucket, if you like, though? The black striped is probably the last varient coming, though. (If nothing else, I should be able to find a copy of the recolours I attempted for the shiny thread.)

I too hoped for a purple stripe but I'm very thankful we got the beautiful black stripe.

Did anyone else get their first stripe dragon because of this drop? I did. Now I can actually breed some stripes for myself.

Enough of mine hatched that I was able to grab another velvet, that means I have a pair of each breed, including stripes. Hopefully they will all gender as influenced so I can have a male and female of each.

I haven't caught the fuzzy ones yet. I hope I can get them soon! Funny thing, when I first saw them, I though- Tribble dragons!! xd.png

Well, the original set of varients had different coloured stripes, so many of them don't work with the gold-on-colour scheme we have now.

user posted image

Shinies - user posted image

(Although, some of them look kind of neat, just in general.)

And then when we settled on the colour base/gold stripe I whipped up one for every major colour in the cave at the time. I tried to stay relatively close to the original colours in most cases (This was when purple was the only purple) except on Pink. XP

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image (+ The original Black stripe, which I am not posting for obvious reasons)

I used to think of them very nostalgicly and wish the other colours had been taken... but actually LOOKING at them now, most of the other colours are absolutely HIDEOUS, so I am pretty glad they weren't.

Well, the original set of varients had different coloured stripes, so many of them don't work with the gold-on-colour scheme we have now.

user posted image

Shinies - user posted image

(Although, some of them look kind of neat, just in general.)

And then when we settled on the colour base/gold stripe I whipped up one for every major colour in the cave at the time. I tried to stay relatively close to the original colours in most cases (This was when purple was the only purple) except on Pink. XP

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image (+ The original Black stripe, which I am not posting for obvious reasons)

I used to think of them very nostalgicly and wish the other colours had been taken... but actually LOOKING at them now, most of the other colours are absolutely HIDEOUS, so I am pretty glad they weren't.

WOW ! thanks ! They are GREAT !

*drools* There's the brown stripe I envisioned! I knew it would be that beautiful, and I wish we could have it on our scrolls.

I don't think any of them are hideous, Vicats, but maybe a deeper shade of purple would be a bit better. Of course, if the black is the last variant we'll ever get, this discussion is moot. Just saying.

*sniffles* Looooove that brown! It's perfect.

wow!

those stripes look amazing! *want brown, pink, orange and purple*

Ooh! *stares at the stripes*

I really, really like the red variants, and the white with red stripes! ...and the shinies, and the white with grey stripes, and...

They were simply gorgeous!

I'd love to see the brown stripes in the cave some time in the future. But right now I'm busy with hoping that my Marrows and Stripes won't be too picky. wink.gif

Edited by Tiuvelin

laugh.gif The purple would be nice a little bit darker, same with the pink, but..who am I to criticize your work? xd.png Better than anything I could ever do, ever.

Aw man, I realllly like the Pink, Purple, Brown and Orange! I wish they would all be released!! *drools*

And the pure white one is adorable too wub.gif

Finally I got one egg of each except for the new Stripes. If my would be able breed soon! Still I´m happy since I caught a Silver in the AP biggrin.gif

I love the brown and the purple Stripes, I hope the black one won´t be the last!

Finally I got one egg of each except for the new Stripes. If my would be able breed soon! Still I´m happy since I caught a Silver in the AP biggrin.gif

Loads of rares where dropped there. I got a Thunder dragon with 5 days and 17 hours left and enough views! Happy days! biggrin.gif

I actually hope the Pink and Brown Stripes are added to the mix some day biggrin.gif

Darn it! I forgot which hatchlings I influenced to be which. blink.gif I can't name them now for another two days. =/ Uuh, I'm feeling so impatient about waiting for Teej's hatchies to grow.

GROW I SAY! GROW! biggrin.gif LOL

The stripes are lovely. biggrin.gif

Yes the stripes are very lovely! I think a white stripe x any other color would be beautiful. Striped pinks or ochres and such. Or after many generations of inbreeding a rainbow stripe might suddenly appear. biggrin.gif

I had success with a black x white stripe on the second attempt so it is possible to get with a black dragon.

Awesome! But TJ, it seems like a lot of your hatchlings are sick. sad.gif

TJ's hatchies are almost always sick, but even if they die they never stay dead for very long.

Interesting.... I haven't read all the recent posts and someone else may have mentioned this, but my "velvet" has hatched and doesn't look a thing like TJ's. ohmy.gif

Ooooooh yay! I know that Velvet one, those were one of my favorites biggrin.gif

And I like the addition of a black stripe

Interesting.... I haven't read all the recent posts and someone else may have mentioned this, but my "velvet" has hatched and doesn't look a thing like TJ's. ohmy.gif

They only get fluffy when they get their genders! wink.gif

His are at stage 2 and yours is a stage 1 hatchie.

Oh, okay, thanks, guys. I must have missed TJ's when they were at that stage!