TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

It didn't stop, the new ones are still there but at first, the AP must be more empty xd.png

I guess they'll still dropped for a fair amount.

of course I go away for a bit and new drops

I missed the initial release first time I think

but I was scroll locked with trying to get more alt vines, 2 of the 4 hatched alt today, had to ER them since I did a disapearing act from internet for a few days

I could have incubated to unlock but would not have abandoned. I only needed one vine to make my 6 of each breed quota, so gonna PM someone I know had an alt on wishlist, but with new release they might not have room want it.

See Ap is blocking so I have to wait for top of the hur to try to catch if they are still dropping.

Thanks for new babies TJ and spriters biggrin.gif

The new eggs are still dropping at the top of the hour, mixed in with other's. I snagged two more thins, so for now I'm happily locked! And by 1-2 a.m tomorrow morning, I think TJ's will have grown to adulthood...can't wait to see what the thin one looks like...I already know what the fuzzy one is! smile.gif

Well, I've hatched my two thin shelled eggs, so that I now have room for a few more eggs. Hoping I'll be able to catch some more of these new ones! Now, if only the cave could become unblocked ...

I freaking love those fuzzy hatchies. <3 and if they are what I think they are, the adults will be awesome, too.

SO FREAKING FUZZY. -squee-

I can't believe it. Just when i take a break from dc, I miss new eggs. Can they still be gotten?

Yes, they are permanent additions to the Cave. The cave is blocked right now, though, so it might be a bit difficult.

Just speculating (because I seriously have no idea), but does any else think the velvety ones look like Siamese kittens? Not exactly like them, obviously, but they bear some resemblance to seal point or chocolate Siamese. The pale body, the noticeable dark mask and booties... The overly fluffiness would be unusual on a sleeker Siamese, admittedly. But the description stating that it sleeps a lot, but can be a handful... very Siamese-y. If the description had noted that they were noisy and loud, I'd be positive they were some sort of Siamese-y dragon.

Or is there still some sort of moratorium on dragons based on real-life things, and I'm completely nuts?

(lrn2spl, self)

They look more like a Himalayan to me, with all that fluff. I think I remember seeing these guys, they are beautiful! Can't wait to see if they are what I think they are.

My fluffies have hatched and been named... ... and I pity their placeholders xd.png

When are times when the cave is open? *must get*

No time in particular, I'm afraid. Blocking is controlled by the AP; we'll only have access to the main cave when there are less than four rows of abandoned eggs.

Wish TJ's beasts would mature faster.

Edited by Ayelldee

Was finally unlocked and able to get two Velvets and a Twin-tail, along with a misclicked Season to be dumped as soon as I can.

It's a good time to snag rares since so many people are abandoning for the new eggs. Already got an ice and two nebulas.

When are times when the cave is open? *must get*

There are cave drops every hour on the hour, lasting for about six minutes and the new eggs are mixed in amongst the older ones.

My first three hatched so I'm managed to snaggle another couple of velvety eggs. I'll go for two more thin shelled ones in due course. What was quite boggling was a Leetle Tree sat for four refreshes before someone finally took it.

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png!

Specially in this image http://www.google.it/imgres?imgurl=http://...iw=1366&bih=605

Mogs are a character in Final Fantasy series wink.gif

Correction: Mog is a character. With the exception of FF7, the species are called "moogles." And am I the only one who was annoyed with the rabbit ears they were given in FF12?

OT, I actually haven't Incubated mine, with the exception of the black stripe. We'll see the adults when TJ's grow up, after all.

I caught another velvety egg earlier, so that I now have two of them, and one influenced to each gender. Just as I did with the two eggs I've caught of the other type. Unfortunately though, I managed to misclick on a balloon when I was hunting again to fill up my last egg slot xd.png Try again in five hours ...

I just need one more This egg has a velvety texture. I spent the last two weeks locking myself with CB seasonal eggs so my collection is complete with three male female cb pairs in time for spring.

I like the Velvet ones, they remind me of chocobos

Edited by Sorrowgrave

My Velvet hatched <3 and I wish TJ's hatchlings grow up soon!

Well, my Geode just hatched and I managed to snag another Velvety and another Thin-Shell. That gives my two of each of the new eggs and my Geode Hatchie ;p

Yay, my eggs hatched and I managed to snatch 2 more velvety eggs, so I now have 6/8 CBs needed from this release. happy.gif But the waiting is killing me!