Mistshadow

Worst possible egg coming down with softshell..

If you got like an nejected. You would be like ((well I would)) OMG OMG OMG -squeal-

OMG OMG, I'm sooo Happy! This is the best day of my-!

"Nejected got a softshell. It died because of your stupidly"

What....wait....what?!

This actully never happened but it would suck bad if it did

Probably a GoN because then you'd have to get lucky with Summon all over again if it died.

It would also be really sad if a Holly or CB metallic died from softshell.

Luckily, softshell can mostly be avoided if you fog the egg until it becomes ER and then hatch it, and then fog the hatchling until it becomes ER and then let it grow up.

Probably a GoN because then you'd have to get lucky with Summon all over again if it died.

That would probably suck even more than losing a holly or CB metallic to soft shell, because then that means you would forever only be able to have one GoN on your scroll.

Luckily, softshell can mostly be avoided if you fog the egg until it becomes ER and then hatch it, and then fog the hatchling until it becomes ER and then let it grow up.

I do this with some of my rares, mostly to prevent viewbombing by others. I caught my second CB Black recently and did that because I was paranoid xd.png

Exact reason why I shall not put any holiday eggs in any fansites until they are at exactly 6 days. A Gold I got as a gift got softshell once, but I fogged it immediately and it cleared up about an hour later. ~Myra

Well, my fourth dragon, a Daydream, got so sick I had to fog it for two days. Now I don't post on fansites until the sixth day.

My CB Silver egg that I caught last night. I didn't fog it, didn't know I needed to, and I didn't put it on any click sites. When I got up this morning it had 751/445/2 views! I guess someone got hurt that I caught it and they didn't, so they put it in a few sites and killed it. I am so pissed that someone did that~!

Probably the worst to softshell would be a GoN, followed by a Neglected, then prize dragons, then (new) holidays, and then anything I don't yet have. Luckily, none of these things have happened to me (but then the only one of those that I even have is a GoN and the holiday dragons). I have a strategy: Fog the egg for it's first day, add to fansites on the second. Works like a charm...most of the time.

any Metallics and Trios are precious to me, so I´m always depressed, if they become sick =(

but at the moment I have a Sunset / Sunrise with softshell, I think it´s the worst egg ever, cause it wouldn´t hatch when it got ER status, got ofcourse sick and now it won´t heal, it´s already hidden for 20 hours and I really need the egg space... If it would not have such a nice code, I would drop it to the AP *rolleyes*

For me, it would be something with an irreplaceable code or a CB Holiday. Most other things *can* be replaced, but not those.

During Halloween I put a marrow egg as a trade offer. Someone was mean (or maybe forgot it was abandoned?) and it got viewbombed a lot and died, wasting my magi. sad.gif

A few Golds a couple of weeks ago, but it doesn't worry me too much because I just isolate them to one click site and it'll disappear within a few hours or the next day. Never have I ever had an egg softshell and die on me.

It would SUCK if my GON decided to die from softshell. Oh I'm remembering all the times it got sick

*shrugs* I just wait until 6days remain and put my eggs in 3 click sites, never gotten softshell from that. Otherwise, I think a CB prize/metallic/holiday getting softshell/dying would be the worst for me.

My golden wyvern has softshell and it's the first golden wyvern I've ever gotten sad.gif I've fogged it. If it dies I will sob.

Losing a spriter alt descendant would suck so, SO much. Luckily they're usually common breeds and so relatively unnoticed.

my cb silver came down with softshell i was so scared because IT LASTED 6 HOURS!

personally i think it should be removed because it dose nothing more then ruin days and HELP VIEWBOMBERS

why dose it exist, please explain this to me?

egg spam?

if your gonna egg spam you probably don't care already and its not DCs fault if your being a jerk about it

I personally hate it when ANY of my dragon eggs/hatchlings get sick, but I feel relieved when I react just in time and manage to actually save the affected creature. However, recently a viewbomber attacked my scroll and killed my pyro, gaia and ultraviolet eggs by viewbombing them to death and I couldn't save them. sad.gif He tried to do the same with a thunder egg that I bred as a gift, but it made it out alive and is now a happy adult on someone else's scroll. wub.gif

I hate viewbombers. They're like pesky little flies. Not even worth being called a human. Just a dirty, disgusting useless fly. Someone has been trying to viewbomb my scroll these past couple of days but sucking at it so much. Like nice try loser. I can do a better job viewbombing my own scroll.

Edited by RecycledHeart

I think the worst time any egg of mine has ever been viewbombed, was my Holly dragons. It was accidental, as people in the clicksites were just curious, but I did almost loose my first two hollies this way. But I've been lucky enough to never have my scroll maliciously viewbombed. smile.gif

I've never had any important eggs coming down with softshell... I always was very careful about not putting them into hatcheries until they're a day old, and I've never had much problems.

I guess that'll change though. Is it easier to get viewbombed on the holidays? Cause of all the people in hatcheries?

I just had my new eggs get SS due to my own impatience with their hatching - put them in one more fansite and 6 of them were sick. Quick fogging took care of that though. I hate new release eggs getting sick!