Mistshadow

Worst possible egg coming down with softshell..

My new black stripe managed to get soft shell and it isn't even on any fan site. It is at 6 days 21 hours with 32 views, 20 unique views and 16 clicks. First softshell I've had since I first joined - I had a few before I learned not to put them in fan sites the first day.

I only ever had 2 eggs get soft shell, but neither died. Both were holidays of course.

None of my eggs ever had softshell ^o^. But my first 10 eggs died from lack of views.

Prize - went sick at about 4d3h, was better at 4d0h, then got sick again, finally got it to hatch at about 3d20h

I would be crying if I have a:

CB metallic

2nd gen metallic

prize dragon

holly

GoN

with softshell

Edited by -Rinikka-

My cheese got softshell, which is kind of funny as the description for cheese says that it is already soft, but I was really panicking about it.

^ Lol

And I would be VERY VERY mad if I ever had a CB sitting alt black and it did.

CB red dorsal egg with really cool code got view-bombed (probably got soft-shell) and died...over night...otherwise maybe I could have saved it.

So for me the worst eggs getting soft shell would be rare eggs, eggs with cool codes, eggs with special lineages etc...

When the Nebulas/BB Wyverns/Sunsongs were new releases, I got a Neb and a BB on the first day. The same day, the Dragonadopters game crashed, so people came flooding to the help portions of the forum. Being a moderator of those boards and having to consistently lock/move topics, my eggs got unknowingly bombarded with views and got softshell. I was able to save the BB Wyvern, but the Neb died. sad.gif

Obviously it wouldn't be as big of a deal now, but at that time, I was devastated. XP

i had an egg that got soft shell but i can't remember which one. I freaked out completly though. but i was able to save it.

but what breed was it... huh.gif

My CB Ice Dragon.

I don't have many dragons at the moment, so that's my only good one ><

I kept it off anything for a day before posting it anywhere, so it wouldn't get softshell. Hopefully it'll be fine.

lol I viewbombed a (my) tinsel once in the hopes of hatching it (3d 23 hr mark) it got sick three times for 1 minute each time.

My first male alt nebula recently got sick. He wasn't on that many sites and managed to get about 4000 views over 3 days, but suddenly that shot up over 10000 over night.

My ND, definitely. He didn't get softshell,but then again, I hid him until he was ER, and did the same as a hatchie. There was no way I was going to let him get sick(er)!

I've had my dino egg come down with a soft shell. and way way back in the days when it was just starting I grabbed a CD gold and eveyone somehow knew about it and it was ALL over the place, I had to wait a few days to cure it and I was so scard it'd die. Thankfully she grew up just fine. smile.gif

My tinsel egg got sick when I placed it in some ERs. It took 4 hours to hatch after that and was still sick as hatchie.

i was kinda worryed that my first hellfire was to die.

*you know, even if those are common nowadays, they were crazy back then*

My friggin' Bluna egg died when I fogged it for three days and then all of my commons survived. ALL OF THAT HARD WORK TO GET A SECOND BLUNA FOR EFFIN NOTHING.

My ice got soft-shell and DIED! sad.gif Really depressing, since it was about to hatch!

My first ever ND egg ._.

and it died, because I was at school when it... got infected. Nooo sad.gif

Using the Earthquake BSA feature to help them out of their shells. I've got the worse luck using that feature and rather use the red dragons to incubate them.