Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

If you wanted to know my code is 3439 2409 0023.

Added you, Whitefire. Now I'll add crazywargod.

What's your in-game name? Mine is Naomi.

Kay Whitefire

there~

had to PC that cursed egg i was trying to hatch

Silly egg.

Why isn't this working?

I love my deino and zoroark who know darkpulse.

Also, I currently have 3 boxes of zorua. (Shiny hunting) tongue.gif

Naomi wants to join you!

...Ok that's great now can we trade? No? EAT FURY D:<

There's something wron damnit! *is yelling at game*

never happened before >.>

welp. this is weird. let's go sue nintendo.

EDIT: IT WORKS!~

Edited by Whitefire

Quick little thing here,

If any of you have an Action Replay or something like that, can you please PM me? I need to find my SID and I don't have a non-bred shiny on Black.

never happened before >.>

welp. this is weird. let's go sue nintendo.

EDIT: IT WORKS!~

Anything you want to do a trade to evolve then trade back?

confused...?

i dont have a shelmet >.>

i already clicked exit but maybe the blue bug thing?

confused...?

i dont have a shelmet >.>

i already clicked exit but maybe the blue bug thing?

You got my only shelmet tongue.gif I think that's enough though. Uless you want me to catch a shelmet and come back?

EDIT:Wait! I have another shelmet in GTS.

Edited by crazywargod

well now its accelgor >.>

na... yay vulture biggrin.gif

I'll get it from the GTS then.

I thank you for Wargle and Altaria and Rufflet and Escavalier and Egg and Duosion and (one of my FAVOURITE first gen pokemon) Vulpix and Petilil. *catches breath*

the egg is snivy btw

thanks for... *poor memory* um... Accelgor, Vulture........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the rest of them :D

I'm in the wifi club. Waiting for anyone to battle or trade with me.

the egg is snivy btw

thanks for... *poor memory* um... Accelgor, Vulture........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the rest of them biggrin.gif

I only took the egg to find out what was inside tongue.gif Already hatched. Female Snivy. No reseting. I mean if it was male I'd use it as trade fodder but female... Let's see about me and alliecat's snivy trade. If it happens I'll trade it. If not I'll keep it.

Funnily enough I had a fire stonw with me to evolve Vulpix. Epic name btw.

When I get it want to do a trade of Reshiram and Zekrom just to get the Dex entries and trade back?

I had JUST caught the Vulture and the Goth pokemon today too. tongue.gif I also have a Cottonee if you want it (Yet another black version exclusive). I also got the shelmet.

I only took the egg to find out what was inside tongue.gif Already hatched. Female Snivy. No reseting. I mean if it was male I'd use it as trade fodder but female... Let's see about me and alliecat's snivy trade. If it happens I'll trade it. If not I'll keep it.

Funnily enough I had a fire stonw with me to evolve Vulpix. Epic name btw.

When I get it want to do a trade of Reshiram and Zekrom just to get the Dex entries and trade back?

I had JUST caught the Vulture and the Goth pokemon today too. tongue.gif I also have a Cottonee if you want it (Yet another black version exclusive). I also got the shelmet.

Petilil and Cottonee may be exclusives but you can get both in each game without having to use Wifi or the GTS. There's an ingame trade and then all you have to do is breed the one you get in trade and you have an unlimited supply. Makes me wonder why they made them exclusives then give them a trade right away to get the other one.

Petilil and Cottonee may be exclusives but you can get both in each game without having to use Wifi or the GTS. There's an ingame trade and then all you have to do is breed the one you get in trade and you have an unlimited supply. Makes me wonder why they made them exclusives then give them a trade right away to get the other one.

That's true. Hm.

Anybody else think the animation for stunfisk make it look like a pedophile? :/

Edited by crazywargod

That's true. Hm.

Anybody else think the animation for stunfisk make it look like a pedophile? :/

Yup.....then again I didn't like it in the first place lol

Yup.....then again I didn't like it in the first place lol

Neither did I but after that... How could parents let their kids near that in the pokeworld XC

Neither did I but after that... How could parents let their kids near that in the pokeworld XC

I dunno.....but watch me end up using it one day just to see what it can do xd.png